Walking My Bitch

Story Info
Master wakes up to his Bitch whimpering.
797 words
3.75
46.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Narrated by Master))

I wake, finding things not as they once were. My Bitch, no longer curled up peacefully on my chest, is now whimpering at my side. Her face is sad, and I cannot bear seeing her whimper or beg for too long, and I pet her gently on her head, covered in beautiful long brown hair. "What is it, Bitch? Speak up now." I say gently, voicing my desire with concern for her being.

"Master, I need to go... I need you to walk me..." she whimpers, and I notice her squirming hips, and understand. I have trained my Bitch not to do things without her Masters permission. Not to eat, speak, walk, or even use the restroom.

Checking the time, glancing at my small digital alarm clock, I find it to be three in the morning. I smile, as I know my Bitch tried to wait until morning, to get my permission, but couldn't wait, and woke me, just to go. "I see... just a quick walk, or do you need the long leash?" I ask, needing to know if she only needs to pee, or if its something more.

"Just a quick walk.." she whimpered, and looks down. I worry she may think I'm upset with the hour I was woken.

"It's ok Bitch, don't worry I'm glad you woke me to walk you... I don't want you going in the bed..." I say happily. She barks in disapproval, knowing she would never go in her Masters bed. "Ok Bitch, go wait at the door, I'll be right down..." I say, and she crawls out of bed and goes out of the room, naked as always. I get up, and put on some night pants. I enjoy being naked in bed with my bitch, but she is the one to be naked around the house, not I, and I walk downstairs, grabbing the leash off the bedside cabinet.

I smile as I walk down the stairs, greeted by the picture of my Bitch, sitting and scratching at the back door, whimpering and wiggling her hips, needing to go for a walk. "Awww.. my poor girl.." I say walking over to her, and clipping the leash on her collar, the only thing she is allowed to wear without permission or necessity, and the one thing she wears that she can never remove.

She whimpers more and I open the door, and she crawls out quickly, the cold pre-morning air making her feel as if she has to go even more, and she shudders. I myself am slightly cold, and I shudder as well, walking her to the spot in the yard with soft sand. She paws at the sand and makes a small hole, and then squats over it. I smile as she moans slightly as she urinates, steam rising from the heat of the urine.

"Good girl..." I say, praising her for going quickly, and I watch intently as my Bitch finishes. She slowly covers the now seeped in urine spot with dirt, and looks up at me.

"Heel girl..." I say, and she quickly crawls and sits at my side, and I pet her on her head. "Good girl... you deserve a treat... lets get inside" I say quickly, noticing her shivering.

I walk her back inside and reach up, getting a bucket of treats. Of course she isn't a real dog, but I still give her a 'bone', a hand made from scratch bone shaped chocolate chip cookie, so it tastes good to her.

I instruct her to "Sit up!" and then after she obeys, I put the treat right in front of her, and instruct her to, "Take it nicely...." which of course she does. She had once taken it and had bit my finger before accidentally, and I had to punish her. From that one infraction, she didn't get to eat her treat, and received three whippings, which made her ass a light pink. I never had it happen again.

"Do you like your treat Bitch?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Bark!" she replies, and I know she means yes. "Good... Now then I have to get up early tomorrow... or should I say in just a few hours?" I chuckle, and tug on the leash. My Bitch follows, on her hands and knees crawling, as we go back up the stairs and to the bedroom.

I unclasp her leash and place it back on the table. "In the bed girl," and she gladly gets up, and pounces under the covers, warming herself. "I pet her head and climb into bed, and she snuggles into my warm arms. "Goodnight Bitch" I say, holding her.

"Goodnight Master" she replies, and drifts off comfortably, in my warm and loving arms.