Walking my Dog Ch. 02

Story Info
40+ Housewife has more action with 20 year old hard body.
5k words
4.36
47.6k
35
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers

You can always count on Bob to be on schedule. Sunday afternoon 3 o'clock he was kissing me goodbye. 3:05, I was in a scented bubble bath shaving my legs, with a glass of white Zinfandel at hand. Like a young girl preparing for her date with the captain of the football team. Everything had to be perfect. Once out and dried, putting on a thigh length lace chemise and pondering whether to wear the matching panties. Deciding the panties were part of the package. Slipped them on, feeling certain Phil would enjoy slipping them off. Makeup complete and checking the full-length mirror. Told myself, "you're ready for your date." My good side had to refute, "The whore is ready for her john." Ten minutes to four, my excitement was on the rise. I had told him to come in through the patio door. Refilling my wine glass and went to sit on the couch in the game room. The same couch where I last enjoyed that handsome penis. Only a minute or two later, Phil was at the door.

Waving him in, I said. "Lock the door behind you."

Standing to greet him. I asked. "Do you like my outfit?"

He replied. "Hell yes, I love it."

Offering him a glass of wine. He turned it down saying, "maybe later."

With that, he captured me like a starving Bear seizing the first meat he has seen in days. We ended up back in my original spot and he was devouring me. Running his hands under the chemise and kissing my mouth, face and neck. Then finally that wonderful French kiss he did so well. May West once said, "A man's kiss is his signature." The same one I first relished a few days earlier and just after he ejaculated in my mouth. He then picked up both shoulder straps of my chemise. Taking them just over my head. I lifted my arms. Then he held both strap with one hand and yanked it off. As if it was an unveiling. Now he had my Breasts to put his mouth on as well. OH YES, and a much-welcomed hand between my legs. My hand was also on his privates. He was hard as steel and I wanted his bottoms off. Then he began to stand. I thought I would be able to sit up, pull his shorts down and get my mouth on Mr. Wonderful. Phil had other plans. He picked me up as a groom would to carry his bride and started moving into the house.

He pulled his mouth away from mine to ask. "Which way to the bedroom?"

I put our mouths back together and pointed the way. When we reached the bed. He laid me down with my head on the pillow and began kissing his way down my body. Once arriving at his destination, he kissed me below and through the underwear. When he began removing the garment he kissed along the newly exposed skin. Now I'm totally nude, he removed his shirt, pushed my knees apart and buried his face in my vagina. He began fucking me with his tongue. With my feet flat on the bed and holding the back of his head. I hunched into his face fucking him back. Phil moves his mouth up to my clitoris. He sucks on my clit while he teases it with his tongue. This caused a massive orgasm and the first of several. When I noticed his ass partially exposed because he was sliding his shorts off, I was delighted.

I said. "Oh good, is Hank coming out to play?"

Phil asked. "Who is Hank?"

"Hank is my pet name for the handsome fellow hiding in your shorts."

"Oh," Phil said chuckling. "He needs to come out. Getting very crowded in there. Do you have any particular plans for him?"

"I have lots of plans for that Guy." I said. "He is going to be busy boy for the next few days. Right now, I think he should explore new territory."

Phil quickly finished removing his short. He knew that meant my vagina and moved between my legs. I had to get my hand on it just for a feel. He was rock hard and dry.

I said. "Bring him closer, I want to give him a bit of love first, and some moisture."

Phil straddled my upper body with Hank pointing at me proudly. I raised my head and took him in my mouth. Tried to take as much as I could in my mouth. Also, tried to produce a maximum amount of saliva for lubrication.

I stopped sucking to say. "Okay Baby, give it to me but go easy to start. This will be the largest penis I have ever had."

He moved into position and I guided Hank home. Being very wet myself I may have been overly cautious. Still enjoyed having him in my mouth. Phil was doing his part by going in very slow. It was feeling so good and so big. He kept going in and out. Each time going a little deeper until finally he was all the way home. Bringing my heels up to my butt, I lifted myself to meet him. We ground our pubic areas together. He would pull out leaving only a little, maybe just the head. Then back in to grind, it was fabulous. I never wanted it to end. I'm not sure how long this lasted and I lost count of the orgasms. I'm in a state of total orgasmic ecstasy when Phil brought me out.

Phil said. "I'm sorry but I am going to cum soon."

"Oh Sweetie, don't be sorry. I've had several. I want you to have a good one. Give it to me however you need to make that happen."

Phil took me up on the offer. He began pounding me hard. Almost all the way out again then back in hard. He was getting plenty of unintentional encouragement in both noise and word.

From my mouth came, "Oh God, oh oh oh, yes yes yes, oh yes fuck me hard, Baby you're hitting bottom, oh god yes, fuck that cunt." Plus, many other noises.

With my feet, again lifting my ass off the bed to meet him and try to get him even deeper. Soon he slowed and his body became rigid. Wrapping my legs around him and hugging him tight I began to fuck him. As he took on the shivers of orgasm I made very short moves. Just pulling off slightly then bumping my pelvis back hard into his quickly. I was holding him so tightly that most of my weight was on him. When the orgasm completed he relaxed and we descended into the mattress. Then he planted his lips on mine for that fervent kiss. He was still inside me but slowly slipping out as it softened. Our nude bodies pressed tightly together, savoring Phil's mouth and tongue. I was in no hurry for this to end. He could keep it in me until it got hard again. Eventually he rolled off me though, taking a deep breath.

Phil said. "That was magnificent."

"I was going to say fantastic but I'll take magnificent." I added. "Please tell me how a 20-year-old learned to make love like that?"

Phil replied. "I have lots of experience."

"You sleep around a lot, do You? Then why would you be here in bed with someone old enough to be your mother?"

"Hey, I love mature women," Phil retorted. "That is the way I get lots of experience. When my last girlfriend broke up with me. She said all I wanted to do was have sex. That's close to the truth. I don't like to go out and spend money. I'm putting everything into my education. To limit the student loans. Don't want to graduate and be buried in debt the rest of my life. Usually mature women only want me around for sex."

"I think I'm starting to get the picture," I declared. "but I don't fall into your category. I want you for yard work, massages and sex."

All the time we're talking we have our hands on each other. Both our privates are a mess of our combined juices. Getting a container of wipes from my nightstand. I give myself a bit of cleaning. Phil was starting to dry so I moved down, laying across his lower body I begin to give "Hank" a bath. Getting him clean, including his testicles and legs. Then he is starting to get hard again. Youth is such a wonderful thing.

I said. "I think someone is ready for more."

Phil countered, "I'm just getting started."

I had to ask. "How long can you stay?"

"Just as long as you will allow me," He responded.

"You could stay all night but you didn't bring a change of clothes." I pointed out.

"I can wear the same clothes. Showered at home and dressed, came here an undressed. Didn't have them on for more than an hour." He asserted.

"Okay, we need to make sure we are up early. I'll have coffee, juice and muffins on the patio table. We'll need to be sitting out there when the others arrive. We will pretend you just got here first."

By now Handsome Hank is hard again. Moving down between Phil's legs and turning to face him. I put that cock in my mouth and begin to slowly face fuck myself. All while I maintain eye contact and holding my tongue firmly against, what I call the "male clitoris." After a few minutes of this I see excitement in his eyes. Not quite the level of excitement I would find gratifying. Supported by the fact that I wasn't tasting any pre-cum. So, I pull off and take his testicles in my mouth, one, then the other and back. All while I jack his cock. This is getting results, soon the excitement intensifies and a drop of pre-cum emits. Putting him back in my mouth. I only suck on the head as if it's a big piece of candy and massage the male clitoris with my tongue. With my right hand, I'm stroking him and with my left caressing his balls.

After a few minutes of this, Phil utters. "You are going to make me cum."

I asked. "So soon? You want me to stop?"

"Yes, I want to fuck you again."

I replied, "no I want to fuck you," as I moved my knees up to the sides of his upper body. Lowering myself onto him and sliding all the way down. When I'm all the way down. Sitting on his pelvis, completely impaled. I turn slightly back and forth. Relishing the delicious feeling of being totally full of cock. Phil gets a boob in each hand. I start to move up and down. The sensation of that huge penis sliding deep into me was captivating. Phil moved his hands from my breast to the action. Clutching my ass with one with the other he placed his index finger on my clitoris. Just holding it there allowing my movement to do the stimulation. About 30 seconds later I had a marvelous orgasm He left his finger but I had to ask him to please remove it for now. He put the finger in his mouth. Tasting me or so I thought. He pulled more pillows behind his back to lift him higher. Then he grasped my ass with both hands. Before I realized what was happening, he slipped that wet finger in my ass. My eyes must have gotten huge and my mouth dropped open.

I shrieked. "What the hell are you doing?"

Phil laughed. "Finger fucking your other hole. Give it a chance. Please don't make me take it out." I had stopped moving. He then started moving me.

"I don't do anal." I told him.

He said. "Maybe you should give it a try. You might find it enjoyable."

Began fucking myself once again. It was exciting having his finger in my butt. A lot of the excitement undoubtedly because of the naughtiness. Having his finger in my ass, I think, made my pussy tighter on his cock. Made me wonder what it would be like to be double penetrated.

This went on for a while Phil caressing my ass with one hand and finger fucking my asshole with the other. Me riding his cock. At one point, I rubbed my clit for another orgasm. Phil still had not cum and I was giving out.

Phil said. "Get off and get on all fours. I want to dog you."

I did as he asked and said pointblank. "Don't you dare put that cock in my ass"

Phil responded. "Okay, but I hope someday you'll let me."

He entered me dogging style and I put my face on the pillow leaving my ass high. Right away he was fucking me hard. Slapping into me and giving me an occasional light spank. I put a finger on my clitoris again for another orgasm. Phil announced he was about to cum.

I thought to myself. Good I need a break.

After his long wild orgasm. That I enjoyed almost as much as he. I crashed onto the bed and rolled over to make room for him.

Instead Phil stepped off the bed and announced, "got to pee."

I said, "and wash your hands."

A little annoyed, he looked my way and said. "I always wash my hands after I pee." Then it hit him that I was concerned about the finger that had been in my ass. He chuckled and said, "I'll put the seat down too."

He returned soon and flopped down beside me. "I'm getting hungry"

"Me to," I said. "I'll get up and see what I can put together."

Why don't we just order a Pizza

I said, "no way, you're not going to the door and I don't want to get dressed."

Phil said, "go as you are, give the Driving a little treat."

"You're out of your mind." I shriek, "go to the door nude? No way in hell."

Phil not giving up, "you could wear your little pool wrap. Just leave it loose at the top. Then he will get a peek at those fabulous Breasts."

I query. "You dying for a Pizza or a sexy game?"

"I'm dying for both. It will be fun and I'm betting, a real turn-on."

He was starting to get to me. He definitely scored points with "fabulous Breast". "Ok I'll play along. So, I just answer the door in my robe, money in hand. Take the pizza. Let him peek at some cleavage."

Phil had to emphasize, "Bor----ring, come on, let's have some fun with this. Get the order in and see how much time we have to get ready."

I ordered the pizza. They said 30 to 45 minutes.

Phil said, "Ok, let's go in the great room and plan this out."

His enthusiasm for this was contagious. I was getting excited and that helped wave off my apprehension.

Then it occurred to me and I voiced my thought. "Have to find that robe. You sat on it for our encounter Wednesday. I think I put it in the laundry."

That gave Phil a pause to grabbed me. "Oh, fond memories," he said as he pulled our nude bodies together tightly and put his lips on mine.

This could have gone on for a while if left to me. Phil knew it was about to get out of hand. I could feel his penis getting hard between us and he released me. "After we eat and have fun with the pizza guy."

I said, "Oh well, I need to find the beach cover-up anyway."

Phil suggested, "Why don't you just wear one of Bob's dress shirts."

"Ok, and Panties"

"No," he objected, "just the shirt, no panties. Trust me, you are going to enjoy this little prank."

I retrieved a light blue shirt from Bob's closet. Put it on as I walked into the great room. I buttoned all the buttons.

Phil said, "no leave it open a little at the top." He released the top two buttons and stepped back to look. Then came back to release a third.

He went on with the plan as though it was some major project. Not simply accepting a pizza delivery. He had retrieved his wallet and was counting out money. "You said $10 and change. I only have 12, that will have to do unless you have a couple on ones."

I said, "I'll pay for the pizza. You keep your money." and moved to my purse on the breakfast bar.

Just as I started digging Phil stopped me with, "that's too high," and moved my bag to the barstool.

I had plenty of money to pay with a generous tip, but Phil insisted on the 3 ones in my hand.

"That's perfect but the barstool is still too high." He said, as he moved my purse to the coffee table. "Now here is the plan. You open the door. Ask him to come in and put the pizza on the bar, while you get the money. Otherwise he will just wait in the foyer. You go over to the coffee table start, dig up the money. Take your time, maybe count it twice. Then you turn give him the money, say thank you. He will know no change needed. Walk back to the door and let him out."

I had to laugh, "You are taking this so serious.

Phil replied, "I told you I didn't like to go out and spend money, this is free. You are going to enjoy this little prank too."

I was amused and getting excited. As I've said many times I love being ogled. Although I was feeling a bit naked below the waist. My good side was telling me to at least put on some panties. I reached to my purse on the coffee table and asked. "How much am I exposing back there?"

Phil replied, "you're fine, don't worry, he will have to sit on the floor to see anything."

I quipped, "hope he's not real short."

I didn't have any more time to think about it, the driver's headlights showed in window as he pulled into the driveway.

Phil, delighted said, "ok, you remember the plan." He then adjusted my shirt to make sure of maximum cleavage. I didn't know at the time but before he got out of site. He also placed his phone on the hall table to video the entire room.

Then the knock on the door. I took a deep breath. Tried to calm myself and opened the door. "Hi".

What happened next was crazy. He just looked at me standing there in nothing but a man's shirt. First, He was speechless with a look of shock. Then as he looked me up and down. The facial expression developed into a smile. The smile helped put me at ease. He was a nice-looking guy and moderately tall, maybe 6 feet or a bit more. At first, I felt relief that because of his height. I wouldn't be so exposed when I reached for the money. I asked him to come in and put the pizza on the bar. As he walked past me he very boldly and hungrily looked at my cleavage. We've all heard the adage "If looks could kill." Well, if looks could touch, both of my boobs got a very nice squeeze. It was as if he spotted his favorite dish on the dessert tray. Surprisingly, I wasn't embarrassed. I was too excited to be embarrassed. A few second earlier I felt relief due to his height. Now, I was disappointed that he wasn't going to get a view below the shirt.

"I'll get your money" I said, as I headed for the coffee table. When I reached into my purse I bent over more than needed and even tugged at the midriff. If he wasn't sure he was being teased. This had to be the defining clue.

He asked, "you going to eat this large pizza all by yourself?"

I replied, "I'm not alone, he's in the restroom. Were you going to offer to stay and help?"

"No, I have to get back to the store. If I were to stay, I see something else I would like to eat."

I was still bending over the table. He had to read that as an invitation. I raised my head a little, but not my body and articulated quizzically. "What could be more tempting than pizza." My excitement had reached a point that I couldn't stay in this position for much longer. I was going to need to stand and move around to slow my heart rate. My vagina was getting wet. I wanted to hear him say, he wanted to eat my pussy. I may cum from simply hearing the words. Then I was going to usher him out and attack Phil. He did something that was far bolder than I would ever imagine. He placed the tips of his finger on the lips of my pussy and began a circular motion.

"I want to eat this," He stated.

I raised up, but only to an arm's length, with my palms flat on the table. Was that ever an invitation. He only massaged me for a few second and I had an orgasm. During my orgasm, I thought he put a very welcomed finger in me. Then I realized it wasn't a finger, he was fucking me. My good side thought, holy shit, you've known this guy all of a few minutes. You don't know his name and he has his cock in you. My slut side just added and damn that cock feels good.

He was really banging his pelvis into my butt. He said, "sorry but I have to rush this, got to get back."

I said, "no problem, but don't cum inside me. Pull out and cum on my ass.

Less than a minute later, that's what happened. He pulled out and immediately shot semen on my butt and back. He yanked up his pants and headed for the door.

I had to stop him, "wait you forgot the money."

He came back to get the money, "thanks for the tip and quickie." He then scribbled his name and phone number on the receipt. "Next time you're alone and want pizza give me a call. I'll cook it and bring it over myself." Then he was gone.

I took of Bob's shirt and used it to wipe the cum off me. Phil came out of hiding laughing. "I told you that you would enjoy this prank. Come on admit it, you had a blast."

I put my left hand on the back of his neck and grabbed his cock with my right. I was pulling him toward the sofa and said. "Shut up and fuck me damn it."

Phil said, "hey, the pizza is getting cold."

MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers
12