Walking Proud

Story Info
A woman finds her calling.
5.7k words
4.63
85.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhore
thewhore
12 Followers

It was one of these unbelievably hot summer days in New York. The streets seemed to steam. After a long day at the law firm I had to walk almost a block in order to get to the subway station and was drenched in sweat when I got there. As I hurried towards the platform, I caught my reflection in the glass pane of an advertisement box. My hair was matted onto my head and a couple of dark stains had formed on my silk blouse. I felt dirty.

I had to wait for only two minutes before the train arrived, but standing among the crowd on the platform made me sweat even more. I could feel a drop of perspiration run down my neck and into my blouse, tracing it's way down to my bra. And I smelled. The deodorant had worn of, washed away by what was dripping from my armpits. But I wasn't the only one. The whole crowd smelled like a zoo, like animals in a cage. It was disgusting.

Pushing and shoving, the mass of people boarded the subway car. Slowly but surely I was being pushed into a corner. Only then I realized that the air conditioning wasn't working. As the doors slammed shut, the temperature seemed to increase drastically and I could feel every pore explode. Sweat was dripping from my armpits, running down my legs. I could feel the salty taste on my lips. The crowd groaned as the subway jostled into motion and I was slammed into the body behind me.

There was almost no room to move, but I managed to reach up and grab one of the plastic loops to steady myself. I tried to put some space between me and the person behind me but it was useless. The motion of the train had the crowd rock back and forth, pressing sweaty stinking bodies against each other. It was a nightmare.

At the next stop even more people boarded our car. Some people started to protest about the missing air condition, the lack of space, the smell, and the subway system and New York in general. The car became a madhouse, people pushing and shoving and cursing. I was completely surrounded by steaming, stinking bodies. I could feel the man behind me, as I was pushed backwards by the crowd. He must have already been on the train when I boarded, for his tank top was literally soaked and now he was firmly pressed against my back.

I could see him reflected in the window as the train pulled out of the station. He wore jeans and a dirty tank top. His face hadn't been shaved in a couple of days and his hands were stained with what seemed grease. His smell was overpowering, heavy and musky. I felt like fainting.

I suddenly realized that the man behind me was looking back at me and quickly turned my head. I had been staring at him for several long seconds and the realization that he caught me made my face flush. It felt like a million degrees in the subway and I still had at least twenty minutes to go. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry - or simply faint.

I was still mentally complaining about my situation when I felt a hand on my right hip. I glanced down and realized with horror that the hand belonged to the man behind me. Five dirty fingers pressed themselves into the moist fabric of my skirt. My mind was racing. What should I do? What could I do? There was no getting away from this guy, and screaming was probably not going to help either. After debating with myself for what seemed like hours, I decided to let him have his way. His sweat had already been transferred to the back of my blouse and a hand on my hip wasn't going to kill me.Then the fingers shifted ever so slightly and I could see dark stains appearing on my beloved Armani.

This couldn't be happening to me. I was a 30 year old career lawyer with a normal life. I worked hard at the firm, I didn't smoke, drink or gamble, and I had no intention whatsoever to get involved with a man, be it romantically or physically. Especially not some dirty mechanic on the subway.

Two minutes later the hand was slowly ascending from my hip to my exposed armpit. I thought about letting go of the plastic loop, but it was all I had to hold on to. Dirty fingers pressed the soaked silk against my sweating skin. Then the man started rubbing my armpit in a slow, circular motion. I could feel his breath like a flame thrower on my neck. Now I was really afraid of loosing consciousness.

The man's slow rubbing made me feel dizzy. My legs started to tremble. With a huge effort of willpower I tried to remain calm and detached, but my head kept spinning. I was breathless.

What was happening to me? I hadn't had sex for at least two years and couldn't say that I missed it. All that romantic whispering in the dark and after five minutes it was over. What woman could possibly like that?

So why didn't I simply scream blue murder in the face of the events? This was public transportation, for heaven's sake.

Then the other hand found it's way onto my left hip. The man started to tug at my blouse. At this point I should have stopped him, but I didn't seem to have the strength anymore. The merciless heat and the dirty hands on my body made me literally melt. I could feel his chest moving against my back, wet fabric wedged between us. I felt dirty, but strangely it didn't seem to bother me much. When the stranger slowly pulled the blouse partly out of my skirt, my heart went racing.

His fingers slipped under the hem, touching my skin. Sweat made his touch slippery, and I imagined his soiled hand leaving a greasy trail on me. The hand slowly began to roam over my stomach, then moved upwards. When the stranger finally cupped my breast, I gasped. In response he pulled the bra downwards and squeezed my breast hard. The pain suddenly seemed to be a good thing.

The hand that had previously been occupied with my armpit now moved downwards onto my hip again. When the man pulled me backwards, I could feel his erect member pressing between my ass cheeks.

All of a sudden I was not repelled anymore by the stranger. In fact I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter, but it wasn't really the man behind me that aroused me, it was the pure filthiness. It was the prospect of getting his dirty fingers in my oh-so-clean pussy. I wanted him to soil my expensive lingerie with those callused workman's hands, spread me wide open with those greasy fingers and scratch my white, tender flesh with his black-rimmed nails. I wanted to get dirty.

My panties were beginning to get wet, but it wasn't just the sweat anymore. I thought that I could almost smell my own juices. Glancing around quickly, I saw that the people around me mostly had their backs towards me and didn't seem to notice what was happening. Only the woman in front of me was actually able to see me. She was taller than me, wearing tight jeans and a top with spaghetti straps. Her naked arm was up against my chest and she appeared to be staring straight into the flickering lights rushing by outside the window. Then it hit me. She was seeing me in the glass, just like I had seen the man behind me. She gave no sign of being bothered, in fact she acted as if she didn't care.

The stranger's hand brought me out of my contemplation as it moved downwards along my thigh and found the slit in my skirt. He ran his sweaty fingers slowly along my leg and towards my ass, making me shiver with anticipation. I pressed my ass into his groin in response. Then I felt his fingers slide between my ass cheeks. He hooked one finger into my panties and pulled them upwards making the damp fabric slid into the crack and between my pussy lips. Pain and pleasure were pulsating between my thighs now, my breathing becoming ragged.

I reached backwards to find his hand, and pulled it upwards. My panties cut hard into the soft flesh and I almost came then and there.

The stranger moved his fingers down my crack, which was now wet with perspiration and my own juices. Everything felt slippery. With my panties still stuck between my lips, he started to massage my pussy. I envisioned his dirty, greasy fingers as they flew over my flesh and the thought brought me close to orgasm again. His fingers were hard and scarred, feeling more like sandpaper than like skin. They moved over my soft lips relentlessly, leaving the tender flesh numb in moments. Then from the numbness emerged a subtle pain, which soon transformed into blazing heat.

The man stroked my pussy harder now, each movement torturing my sensitive clit. He

When he finally pulled aside my panties and inserted two fingers into my hot cunt, I had to close my eyes and bite my lips in order not to scream. After only a few seconds I came, hard.

When I opened my eyes, the woman in front of me was staring straight at my face. She as well was biting her lips. We gazed at each other for a long moment, trying to figure out what to do with this crazy situation. Then she looked away, seemingly embarrassed by what she had just witnessed.

The stranger started to move his fingers again, slowly in and out of my wet pussy. He inserted a third finger, then a fourth, stretching my lips beyond anything I had ever imagined. Then he pulled out, leaving me empty and desperate. I reached behind me again to find his hard cock. Frantically I opened his fly and released him. He felt huge.

Without any preliminaries I guided him between my legs and towards my aching cunt. I wanted it badly now. When the stranger slid into me, I had to bite my lips again. I am a rather petite girl and he was truly enormous. I was starting to think that I had probably made a mistake, but saw no way out of the situation.

The stranger grabbed my hips and pushed his fat cock deeper and deeper into my burning flesh. I was in pain, but, to my surprise, I found that I could take it. Inch after inch of what seemed to be searing hot iron sank into my pussy, until the stranger hit rock bottom. He remained there for a second, then pulled back slowly. When he pushed into me a second time, I was pressed hard against the woman in front of me. She jerked her head towards me and I could see that her face was flushed, her nostrils flaring.

While I stared at the woman, the man behind me slowly sank his rod into my pussy again and again, moving deeper and hitting my cervix with each thrust. My pussy was stretched to it's limits and all my nerve endings seemed to be tingling. Gradually the pain decreased with each thrust, but so did the pleasure. Mini orgasms shot through me in hot waves every time the stranger slammed his monster cock into my wet, burning flesh.

Harder and harder he pounded me, pressing me against the woman. I could feel her breath on my face while she stared at me, completely transfixed.

Then the woman lifted her arm, seemingly to grab hold of the plastic loop above her, exposing her own dripping wet armpit. The sight was to much for me. I leaned forward slightly and pressed my mouth onto her wet skin. She did not encourage me, nor did she try to stop me. She simply continued to stare at me, all the while biting her lips.

The shaft inside me seemed to rip my insides apart. Thrust after thrust sent me reeling with inner turmoil. I wanted him to fuck me harder, but on the other hand I was afraid that I might not be able to take it. I slowly felt an orgasm building inside me as the stranger continued to ravage my cunt mercilessly, felt liquid metal rushing through me at lightning speed. Using the woman in front of me as support, I pushed backwards, impaling myself on the strangers cock.

I bit my lips again, burying my face in the woman's armpit. Again and again I thrust my ass towards the stranger, forcing his cock deeper into my hole. A savage need had taken hold of me, a lust stronger than I had ever imagined. I wanted him to rip me apart. Then my insides gave way and finally the stranger buried the full length of his tool in my dripping hole. Yes, dripping.

I could feel the juices run down my legs, as the man behind me brought me to a shattering orgasm. His cock seemed to be everywhere inside me, filling me completely. With every stroke an orgasm shot through my insides, making me shake violently, all my muscles contracting.

When my spasms subsided, the man slowly pulled out of me. I thought that he had finished with me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. To my horror he positioned the tip of his rock-hard cock between my ass cheeks, then slowly, but steadily slid it into my asshole. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came over my lips. Then, to my surprise, the stranger pulled out of my ass.

"Let's get out of here."

I hadn't noticed that the train had pulled into another station. How long had I been on? Minutes? Hours? A lot of people were getting off here, and in a daze I followed the stranger out of the car and up the stairs to the street. I had no idea where we were, but the neighborhood didn't look nice. The stranger grabbed my arm and guided me to what seemed like an abandoned warehouse. We went around to the back of the building, where a broad stairwell appeared to lead into a basement. A single light bulb under a filthy yellow plastic bowl cast a sick twilight onto the scene While we descended the stairs, I thought that he would take into the building to finish off what he had started, but I was wrong again.

Halfway down the stairs, on a small landing, he pushed me against the wall and hiked up my skirt. My panties were ripped apart by his strong hands. My face was pressed against the grimy wall, as he fingered me, spreading my juices from my pussy to my asshole. I was frightened and excited. Here I was, about to get my asshole pounded by a monster cock in public. I called myself an idiot for giving in to the dirty fingers roaming between my legs, but my sudden urge for animal sex was stronger.

When I felt the stranger's cock on my asshole, I braced myself against the wall. My fingers felt a wet, greasy substance and I thought it might be some kind of oil. This place was filthy beyond comparison, and what was even worse, it was a bad place where bad things could happen. Strangely I found myself thinking that I WANTED them to happen - now.

Acting on a sudden impulse, I rubbed one hand over the wall. Then I reached backwards and took hold of the stranger's shaft. Rubbing up and down the length of this monster, I completely covered it with grease and dirt. Then I thrust my little ass at him and spread the cheeks with my hands as far as I could. I was ready for him - or so I thought.

When he first entered me, white pain shot through my spine. I screamed. My fingernails raked along the wall and I thought my legs were going to buckle out from under me. But the stranger held on to my hips and continued to shove his two-pound salami into my one-pound bag. Every inch of his cock stretched me further and further until I could feel his hips on my ass.

I tried to relax my muscles and the pain slowly subsided. Then the stranger pulled back, and with one swift motion rammed his cock into my ass again. Now he started to fuck me seriously. What had happened on the subway seemed a child's play compared to this onslaught. I thought I was going to pass out from pain and lust, but the man slapped my ass hard.

Thrust by brutal thrust, my ravaged ass was becoming used to the size and energy of the man behind me and I felt a savage lust run through my veins. I was his whore, he could do to me whatever he wanted - and I could take it.

As his strokes became faster, I pushed back at him, driving his shaft into my asshole to the hilt each time. The pure energy of this crude, dirty fuck was unbelievable. Both my hands were now rubbing grease into my pussy, my fingers sliding in and out in a frenzy. My clit was swollen and my pussy lips hurt, but I didn't care. I needed to come.

I wanted him to fuck me harder, much harder. He thrust into me like a madman. My ass was on fire and the fire seemed to be spreading throughout my entire body. I started to shake uncontrollably, spasms ran through my muscles.

Then I came. My climax was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. When it hit me I dug my fingernails into my pussy, pulling and twisting my clit. I'm sure, I must have screamed

The stranger pulled out of my ass and I almost collapsed on the stairs. But then I turned around and grabbed the tool that had previously stretched both my holes and looked at it for the first time. It was unbelievably big, with thick veins running along it's entire length. And it was filthy with grease and dirt.

I wanted it in my mouth.

I opened my blouse and unfastened my bra, then turned towards the wall and pressed my breasts into the grime. Sliding them up and down the wall, my tits were soon as dirty as the stranger's cock and my nipples stood out rock hard. I was now truly a dirty whore. Kneeling before the stranger, I put his cock between my breasts and started to slide them up and down his whole length. I felt slutty and powerful at the same time.

Finally I opened my mouth and let him slide between my lips. The stranger groaned for the first time and pushed his cock into my throat, making me gag. I placed my hands on his ass and pulled him towards me, ramming his shaft even deeper into my throat.

That sent him over the edge. He grabbed a fistfull of my hair and started to fuck my face. It was brutal, savage, and I loved every minute of it. When I felt his cock swell in anticipation, I pulled back and placed him between my breasts again. I wanted to see this monster shoot. The stranger fucked my greasy tits like a madman, then stepped back and shot his load all over my upper body.

I lay on the cold concrete, with my hands spreading the stranger's cum from my tits to my pussy, when I heard a soft moan. I looked up in alarm, only to find myself face to face with the woman from the subway. She was sitting at the top of the stairs, her hand buried between her legs.

I looked at the stranger inquisitively, but he shook his head. He didn't know who she was nor had he noticed that she was watching us. I took the initiative and motioned for her to come over and join us. She seemed to be very nervous, but when she came closer I could see a faraway look in her eyes. She was practically begging for it.

The stranger didn't waste any time and tore off the woman's clothes. She had a sexy, full-figured body, that seemed to able to take on a lot. He then pushed her against the wall and started to finger her pussy from behind. The woman moaned and stuck out her ass further, while I stared at the scene in amazement. She was a bitch in heat and I found that I just loved to watch her being taken roughly by this powerful man.

When he thrust two fingers roughly into her rosy ass, she started to protest. The stranger looked at me with a dirty grin and I smiled back at him. We would have none of her childish crying.

I picked up her discarded panties and, rubbing them over my soiled cunt, gagged her quickly. Her eyes went wide with fear and she started to shake her head in disbelief. In the meantime the man had used her top to quickly bind her wrists behind her back. Incapacitated, she was now completely at our mercy and she knew it. her eyes were those of a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car - she knew what was going to hit her, but couldn't escape

I started to massage his cock with the mixture of sperm, grease and dirt that covered my breasts and pussy. Very soon he was rock hard again. I then spread the mixture onto the woman's ass, into her crack and pussy. When I was satisfied, I took hold of the man's shaft and guided him towards the woman. When he started to enter her virgin ass, I quickly moved in between her and the wall. I wanted to see her up close while the man behind her ravaged her ass with his huge shaft. Then, without warning the woman was pushed against me and I could see her eyes rolling with pain. The attack had begun.

I reached around and spread her ass cheeks with both my hands as far as I possibly could. With my fingertips I could feel the stranger slide deeper and deeper into her tight little glory hole. When he had buried himself completely inside the woman, he rested for a moment and I removed my hands. Then, with amazing force, he thrust into her, slamming his filthy, pulsating rod into the lily-white meat. The powerful thrust almost knocked the wind out of her.

thewhore
thewhore
12 Followers
12