Walking the Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually became Helen's PA, a CS7 post, I was still in charge of the difficult complaints, I got a lot of time free to help 'Walk the Dog' as they call it in casual sex circles. I never actually fucked Helen myself but I did get to watch her fuck a lot of strangers over the years; I did get a black eye from her husband when he thought that she had left him for me but that was only because he caught me by surprise, one lucky punch before I decked him and broke his jaw.

And how did Helen get over the driving ban, The company policy was, no driving licence, no job and Ray Weston would withdraw anyone that he knew had broken the speed limit, especially at the speed that Helen had been clocked at, the day after the move, Helen hobbled into the office with her lower leg in plaster. Ray Weston had been 'Stage managed' to be waiting for her and in front of everyone he took her keys off of her, she would have to retake her company driving test with him before he would return her keys to her, I had a feeling that her full recovery would take around twenty-six weeks at a guess! Her car keys were passed on to me, I would have to act as her driver as well as her assistant, but I didn't mind that, the pay rise and all the extra free time were a huge bonus.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Hookup with an Older Coworker I get laid by an older coworker.in Mature
The Liquid Dog Walker An unexpected relationship with a neighbor.in Mature
More Stories