Walkway Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
You and your lover lose control in public.
983 words
4.58
30.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One sunny Sunday afternoon we make out in the corner of the plus-fifteen, part of a system of enclosed walkways between buildings downtown.

As it is late on a Sunday, the mall is quite quiet, and no-one comes through where we are, although people have occasionally been walking past just a few feet beyond our alcove.

We've been kissing and teasing each other, bringing each other close to coming several times. You've torn off my shirt, and my pants are undone, revealing that I am shaven, and have no underwear on. My widely spread legs are the only thing keeping my pants from falling to my ankles. There is a long clear stream of juice running down the length of my cock.

When you see it you whimper and ask to lick it up. I offer a trade; you can taste me again if you give me your panties. You eagerly reach beneath your flippy little sundress and remove your panties, and I stuff them deep into my pocket. I nod my head, and you smile and drop to your knees, taking me deep into your mouth. Your lips slide up and down my cock as you devour the running juices you urge from me.

You quietly plead for a good fucking as you rub your clit hard with your free hand. Again an offer; I will gladly fuck you if you give me your skimpy sun dress. You hesitate, scared because people have been coming up the stairs occasionally, and walking past the little alcove we've found.

I press my hand firmly over yours, forcing your fingers deep inside your dripping pussy. This is all the incentive you need and you nervously nod your head. You raise your hands and I slide the dress over your head, ball it up and toss it through the doorway leading to the stairwell. It briefly hangs on the railing, before slipping over and out of sight, down to the next floor.

You are shocked and I tell you that I'll go find it after you make me come, suggesting you'd better hurry before someone else finds it. You're naked now, except for you bra and sandals.

You roughly lay me down, pull off my pants and get to work. You kiss me deeply, letting me taste myself on your lips, as you rub your pussy along the length on my cock. Back and forth you go, pressing hard onto me, as our tongues explore each other's tastes. I bite your bottom lip as you ease the end of my dripping hard-on into your clean-shaven pussy. You sit down slowly until I'm all the way in, pushing back up into you.

As you grind away on top of me, you grab my pants and toss them throught the open doorway as well. The excitement makes you come almost immediately, and your juice runs down my balls to the floor. I grab your bra with both hands and rip it in half, tossing the pieces aside.

You have never felt so naked before, and don't slow down. You go faster and faster. I massage your pussy as your second orgasm quickly builds. Knowing that our clothes are way out of reach, and the sight of you impaled on me is too much. My climax builds with an energy that I've seldom felt. Then you suddenly come, bucking and twitching on my hard cock as I drive up into you. You flop backwards, sensing the impending rush of sperm. You grind down and reach behind with both hands to grab my balls and to slide a finger into my ass. Your back arches while I pinch your nipples hard. This causes you to twitch in a most pleasing way, and I come rockets inside of you, filling you completely.

You realize that in this position you can see the cars rushing by beneath our little walkway. You can see the drivers, and wonder how much they can see of you.

You get a devilish grin, hop off, turn around and sit squarely on my face. I lick you as deeply as I can. The sperm flows out and into my mouth, dripping off my chin. You grab my still pulsing hard-on with both hands and suck the last come out of me...pumping and stroking in our sunny, carpeted corner.

It seems like I am fond of your very dripping pussy, and continue to suck and lick you with increasing eagerness, one hand on each ass-cheek, spreading you wide. You look back to see me there, with a dripping chin, and streams of come running down both sides of my face. You whimper, pressing into me, slowly grinding. You love the sight and smell of this, and begin to feel yourself coming yet again.

I wrap my arms around your hips and pull you tight into me, so you can't get away. Usually I stop sucking on your clit after you come, as you are so sensitive. But this time, I hang on tight and pull your clit into my mouth harder and harder, even as you gasp and spasm on my face. You want to scream, but don't dare, and try to pull away, but I suck harder and faster, driving you crazy with pain and pleasure. You begin to sob and cry with the intensity of it all, and decide to muffle yourself on my semi-hard cock.

After way too long. I decide stop tormenting your clit, and release you from your agony.

Once we gather our wits, I venture through the doorway to seek our clothes. I can't find my pants. And creeping down the stairs, I find that your little sundress is missing also. Someone had obviously found them and taken them away.

Now we are naked, with nothing but one torn tee-shirt, in a sunny public walkway on a Sunday afternoon downtown. Oops.