Wallflower Blooming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"You look so sexy that I can't even come up with words to describe it."

"I figured that if I wore this, maybe you wouldn't be so afraid to - you know - touch me," Sharon said. "You've seemed to be trying to avoid doing that."

"It wasn't because I didn't want to," I said. "I swear. It's been almost torture for me. I was just convince you that I like you for you and not just for the other things. Like trying to be a, I don't know. A gentleman?"

"Oh," Sharon said softly as I rose, and when her eyes went down and saw my boner trying to rip through my khakis, her eyes widened. Later I learned that she was staring at the big wet spot that covered the area, as result of my erection leaking for a couple of minutes.

"The gentleman thing. That was nice, but how much longer will that go on?" Sharon asked.

Sharon found out that it lasted less than a second, because that was how long it took for me to take a couple of quick step and pin her against the wall. My hands were clawing at her breasts through the thin cotton, and while they weren't any bigger than tennis balls, they felt so nice in my hands that I couldn't let go or be gentle with them.

Instead I kneaded them like the animal I felt like, squeezing the little cones roughly as the fat nipples burned my palms. Now she could feel my erection against her crotch and she didn't try to avoid it but leaned into it while clawing her fingers through my scalp.

We ended up on the bed, with me on my hip and Sharon on her back, with me looking down at a girl who was still so modest that she thought that wearing this top was daring, and compared to everything else she wore it was.

"We can't go to the prom, but we can go to the prom breakfast," I told her. "You could wear this."

Sharon shook her head and smiled at my suggestion, which I knew she would never do but was something I would have loved to take her to just to show her off, because she looked so sexy.

"I know what I look like," Sharon said. "But thank you for making me try to feel good about myself. I never would have even put on this blouse in front of anyone else. Besides everything else it shows, it makes me look so broad shouldered."

"Well, your shoulders are a little wide," I said as my hands slid over the blouse strap and down the pale skin of her shoulder, which could use a little sun.

Her shoulders were broad but not muscular at all and her arms were nicely shaped as well. My hand slid down her round shoulder and glided slowly down her arm. The down on the limb didn't really start until around her bicep, which was just where her short sleeved blouses ended, so why she couldn't bring herself to wear sleeveless blouses was beyond me.

The soft feel of her arm hair, that began as a faint growth at her bicep and then got thicker and denser on her forearms, was something that I had experienced many times since we had begun seeing each other, and I knew I would never tire of the sensation of running my fingers through through the downy fur.

Sharon had become comfortable with my stroking as well, having done it to herself habitually over the years, and she seemed happy that I got so much pleasure from doing it. I leaned down and kissed Sharon again, telling her how proud I was of her, and then after running my hand over the swell of her breast I took her wrist in my hand.

"Don't close your eyes," I said as Sharon screwed them shut in anticipation and held her arm down at her side. "You can't expect me not to be curious. Do you think I'm going to be anything less than absurdly excited?"

There was not going to be any surprise after I did what I had longed to do, which was to take Sharon's wrist and bring it up over her head and hold it there against the bedding. I had taken numerous peeks up Sharon's sleeves, and my spying had not gone unnoticed.

"No sense dusting under the furniture if you don't get any company," Sharon had replied to my question about whether she shaved her armpits. "It's not for any reason or cause, it's just that it grows back so fast and there's so much of it - if we ever get to a point where you'll end up seeing me like that, I'll take care of it."

"For me?" I had asked then, clearly thinking that the poor girl was out of her mind. "I like you just the way you are."

And now the time had come, and as I lifted her arm up and back to the headboard, there was no doubt that Sharon had not "taken care of it" because her natural beauty was there in all of its unshorn glory.

The tuft of hair that filled the gentle hollow of Sharon's armpit was as dense as could be, and the dark brown hue was enhanced by the moistness that coated the soft fur. I knew it was soft because I touched it, letting my fingers first graze and then gently rake through the thicket, causing a faint fragrance scent that seemed to be a blend of powder and Sharon.

"Not so bad, is it?" I asked after sensing Sharon relaxing under my tender exploration, letting my fingers follow the hairs right up to where they began to thin and then stop on the pale inside of her bicep. "Not tickling you, am I?"

Sharon shook her head, letting out a little sigh as she looked up at the ceiling, and when her eyes left mine I felt brave enough to move my face down to her underarm.

She let out a far more audible gasp when she felt me first kiss and then let my tongue burrow into the jungle of hair, getting a whole different perspective on just how soft, soft could be. I licked all the way up until the hair ended and the skin began before sliding down into the wild spray again.

I had done this before to the unshaven armpits of another girl I had date, Joann, but she had giggled and pushed me away. Sharon was letting me have my way, either because she was so taken aback by my passion that she didn't know what else to do, or she was liking me lavishing attention on her formerly forbidden parts.

"Can I take this off?" I asked, sliding my hand down Sharon's chest to the bottom of the blouse. "I love it but..."

My hand was on Sharon's flat pale stomach, and it was then that I saw that my hand was touching a wisp of hair just under her belly button. Working my hand under the blouse, I managed to get it up and over Sharon's head without resistance, exposing her breasts to my eyes for the first time.

On her back, the small globes had become even smaller, but her nipples were incredible, the dark crimson areolas covering most of the breasts. My hands caressed the bumpy areolas before taking on the fat pegs of her nipples. I rolled the thick stub between my thumb and index finger, watching Sharon's reaction as I did so.

"I want to see all of you," I told Sharon, who winced a bit at that.

"Okay, but it gets worse."

"Better," I corrected her, moving my hand to the button at the top of her jeans.

"Wait," Sharon said. "You. I want to see you first."

"Sure," I said. "Why don't you help me?"

My body was as ordinary as they come, and I had some confidence issues of my own, but compared to Sharon I was self-assured. Sharon was still a lot more nervous than I was as we rolled up to sitting positions on the edge of the bed.

"I've got boobies again," Sharon said as she looked down at herself and her little round globes. "On my back I looked like a boy."

"If I thought you looked like a boy we wouldn't be having this conversation," I assured her. "You're a woman in every sense of the word."

Sharon nodded and took the bottom of my t-shirt in her heads and as I raised my arms she lifted it off of me.

"Ta-da!" I said as she shirt came off, striking a muscle man pose that mocked my very unremarkable body.

"I have more hair under my arms than you do," Sharon commented with a giggle, reaching over and letting her fingers play with the modest spray of hair I had.

"Yeah, but your armpits are way sexier," I told her, shivering a little at her touch.

"Not to me they aren't," Sharon explained and then, after a false start, shocked the hell out of me by leaning over and kissing my underarm, even giving it a little lick before retreating a blushing.

"If somebody ever saw us they would think we were weird," Sharon told me.

"Or they would think that we just liked each other a lot and were having fun," I replied, still feeling the tingle from Sharon's boldness, which I was surprised to find very erotic, and found myself imagining us in some senior citizen's home 50 years from now licking each other's armpits.

I stood up and positioned myself in front of Sharon, and this time when I saw her staring at the bulge in my pants I looked down and saw what she was looking for.

"That's not pee," I said as Sharon looked at me oddly. "If that's what you're worried about. You'll see."

Sharon kept an eye on the stain as she undid my belt and let my khakis fall to the carpet. I was embarrassed to the way my dick had apparently been dripping like a faucet so badly, so it was no surprise when my crowded tighty whiteys were full of my pre-cum as well.

I don't know what Sharon was more concerned about; the massive stain in my underwear or the bulge that made the cotton bow outward so wildly.

"Here," I said. "Touch it."

I brought Sharon's hand up to the bulge to let her feel the sticky substance, as well as the hardness beneath, both of which, I explained to her, were her fault.

"It's semen," I explained. "A lot of guys, me worst of all, when we get excited for a long time, it kinda leaks out. It's not something I can control, and at a time like this, when I'm more excited than I've ever been before? Here."

I brought Sharon's hand, which was trembling even more than mine was, and put it up to the elastic at the top of my briefs. Sharon was breathing so hard that she was on the verge of hyperventilating when she started to take them down, and when she managed to get them past my erection she ducked away as my trapped dick sprang out at her.

"There," I said, stepping out of my underwear and rolling back onto the bed, pulling Sharon down with me. "What's the matter?"

"You thing. Your penis," Sharon said, gazing at my swollen member like it was actually something monumental instead of the 6" inches that it was. "It's so big."

"Hate to burst your bubble," I said, trying to imagine what she would have said if I had been built like Kevin Tracy from my gym class. "But it's not big."

"Looks big to me. Can I touch it?" Sharon asked.

"You can do anything you want to it."

I went completely onto my back and watched as Sharon approached it like you would an anaconda. When her hand told hold of the shaft of my cock, which was curled back onto my stomach, and gave in a little squeeze, I had to fight the urge to cum.

"Hot," Sharon said. "It's hot and so hard. I can feel it pulsating and throbbing."

"It's trying to tell you how sexy you are." I explained.

"Is this how you do it?" Sharon asked, moving her hand up and down the shaft.

"OH!" I bellowed, doubling over as I grabbed her hand and stopped her before I erupted all over both of us.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" Sharon said, her face a mask of horror.

"NO no no!" I said, wrapping my arm around her and squeezing her tight. "It's just that, I was about to..."

"Have an orgasm?" Sharon finished.

"Oh yes," I laughed.

"Didn't want that to happen yet. Not so soon."

"Well, it isn't like I can't have more of them," I said, the thought of hanging on the brink of cumming much longer not that pleasant. "You want to keep going? Just very slowly."

I put Sharon's hand back on my cock and had her grip me firmly just the way I liked it, and had her run her hand all the way down to the base and up to over the ridge of the crown.

"That's nice," I said, putting my hand behind my head and relaxing while watching Sharon, her eyes still big and wide open.

"Is this what guys call jerking off?" Sharon asked, still staring at her hand and my cock.

"Yes."

"Do you do that a lot?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, I suppose."

"Do you look at dirty magazines when you do it?" Sharon asked.

"Sometimes," I said. "But most of the time I think about something way better than that."

"What?"

"You."

Sharon stopped her hand and looked at me, as if the thought that I had spent half of my adolescence pleasuring myself to her image was absurd.

Looking at your yearbook pictures, some photos I had taken over here at a picnic or just thinking about you," I confessed. "Sometimes dreaming about us doing exactly what we're doing now.

Sharon had resumed jerking me off, but I noticed that there was a tear, and then two trickling down her cheeks.

"I didn't mean to upset you," I said softly, but Sharon shook her head and smiled while continuing to stroke my cock.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said. "Please don't stop."

My eyes were on Sharon when I felt my orgasm come roaring through my loins. Not at the hair, or at her breasts, but at her face and her child-like innocence as she brought me to orgasm, her face bursting into a grin that you would see in somebody watching fireworks instead of seeing my cock spurt out wads of cum into the air and seeing it land all over my stomach and chest, along with leaving strings of my seed all over her hands and arms.

My body convulsed a few times, my seed continuing to dribble out for what seemed like forever, until I went limp. Sharon kept pulling on my dick just like I had asked her to do, even though my raging erection had reverted back to being a flaccid tube.

"You can stop anytime you want to," I told Sharon.

"I like it wiggly like this too," Sharon said. "Less scary this way."

"Well, I feel a little weird being naked all alone," I said. "Maybe we can get your jeans off now."

"Okay," Sharon said, surprising me yet again by planting a kiss at the tip of my dick, which made me think that she might be progressing along at a faster pace that I had figured. "On one condition."

"What's that?" I asked just as I was about to unbutton her jeans.

"That we make love."

.........

Chapter Ten: Making love.

After being shocked that Sharon was going to allow me to take her jeans off without a fuss, I thought that I was beyond being stunned, but after hearing that?

"Have you ever done it before?" Sharon asked when I knelt there frozen.

"Had sex? Yes. A couple of times," I admitted, and saw the brief look of disappointment on her face, and almost wished I hadn't, before adding, "But I've never made love."

Sharon beamed, almost masking the look of apprehension on her face as I undid the button and unzipped the fly before nudging the snug bell bottoms down off of her full hips.

It was all there, just as her brother had described, and while I had gotten aroused when he had told me about it, I now wished that I didn't know, so that seeing all of this would be brand new to me.

That really didn't diminish the thrill of actually seeing the thin trail of hair that trickled down from below her belly button in a sliver before fanning out near the timberline of her bush which sprouted out over the top elastic of Sharon's panties.

It didn't affect my joy at seeing the impression of what had to be an amazingly big bush pressing against Sharon's white cotton panties, or seeing the hairs that poked out of the side elastic of her undies either.

Sharon's thighs had a fine coating of hair on them, and the hair grew a little thicker on her calves, especially on the insides of them, and after I pulled her socks off I let my hands slide up her legs and feeling the more coarse nature of her leg hair.

"I think I'm going to shave my legs," Sharon said.

"Fine."

"That way I could wear shorts if I - we do anything this summer," Sharon said hopefully.

"Together?" I asked. "In public? Not hiding like we've sort of been doing?"

Sharon nodded and I smiled.

"Good. If you want, I'll shave your legs for you."

"Really?"

"Why not?" I asked.

"I dunno. Sounds kind of kinky."

"That's me," I said.

"You would probably do it better than me," Sharon said. "Haven't done it very often."

"Then we can go up to Lake George and hit the beach," I suggested.

"Well, let's not get crazy here," Sharon warned.

"Okay, we'll walk on the boardwalk, with you with your shapely smooth legs and your cool tank-top," I said.

"In public?" Sharon squirmed.

"Of course. You have no idea how sexy you looked in that thing, not that you had it on that long."

"We'll see," Sharon said.

"It's all up to you, honey," I told her, getting used to the feel of the hair on her legs, which was something totally new to me, because while I had dated a girl with unshaven armpits last year this was something totally new to me.

I reached down and peeled the panties down, and as more and more of the wide triangle got exposed, I inhaled deeply to enjoy the pungent aroma of her sex. Her bush was every bit and dense and thick as I had envisioned, but it wasn't so hairy that I couldn't tell where her opening was, because the way the hair sparkled along that vertical trail left no doubt as to where the entrance was.

My hand went down along the lips of her pussy, which were positively dripping with her juices, leaving no doubt as to how she felt about what was happening as well as what she wanted to happen.

I felt my erection begin to return, so to hasten the process I spread Sharon's legs apart and knelt between her parted thighs. Her pubic hair was a bit coarse and springy against my cheeks as my tongue dipped inside of her.

Sharon's thighs spread wider and lifted a bit into the air as my tongue traveled up and down her labia before dipping into her steamy orifice. I felt Sharon's hands clutching at my scalp, seeming to be guiding my tongue as well as pushing me inside of her, and I let her guide me willingly.

I could hear Sharon whimpering as my mouth devoured her, and as I felt my cock become fully erect I suddenly realized something very important. I had no protection. Before that moment I was in intending to bring her to the brink of orgasm before leaping up and putting myself inside of her, but now I was in a state of shock.

I had always carried a condom in my wallet for occasions like this, but I really hadn't expected this to be happening so fast. Sharon looked down at me in my confused state and seemed to be reading my mind.

"I'm on the pill," she whispered in her husky voice as I climbed up to her.

Sharon would later explain that she had been taking the pill for years because she had very bad cramps during those times of the month, but at that moment the reason didn't matter, because I felt like I had been given a reprieve from death row.

"Ooh," Sharon moaned as she felt the head of my dick enter her, and she continued to moan as I sank deeper inside of her.

Tears were pouring down her eyes, but whether they were from pain or happiness I could not tell. Perhaps they were fro ma combination of both, but as long as she had that smile on her face I didn't much care.

Sharon was pretty tight, but as I began moving in and out of her I could feel her begin to get a little looser. Soon I could feel her wrap her legs around my butt as she grunted with each thrust of mine.

I couldn't look at her, because if I did I would have cum right then and there. I didn't want that because I wanted her to have an orgasm, so I gritted my teeth and tried to hold on. There was a point when Sharon started to breathe even heavier and held me really close to her, which made me wonder if that was it.

That thought disappeared when she started thrusting her hips right back at me, which made us crash together really hard each time we collided. Then, after she started making some really crazy noises Sharon suddenly squealed and sank her teeth into my collarbone while her pussy crushed my cock savagely.

Sharon bucked and thrashed underneath me while I tried to keep riding her as I came inside of her, filling her womb with my seed while Sharon howled and wailed while enjoying an orgasm that seemed to never end.