Walt and Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul slid in on Billy's sloppy leftovers, W's butt leaking cum all down his leg.

As Paul humped away, there was a soft knock on the door. Billy quietly got up and let the two other guys in to this spectacular event. Both dropped their trousers and proceeded to coach their penis's into rock hard erections. It wasn't hard. Between Paul's masculine backside and W's feminine ass. It was a beautiful hot sight to behold.

As Paul finally pumped into Walt, the two other guys pulled him onto the couch, setting him up in a doggie style roast with one of them pushing into W's ass for a third on the night and the other tenderly holding W's head and mouth. And placing his penis inches from W. Just to see what W might do.

He was rewarded when Walt pulled forward just enough to gobble the head of his penis. He pushed his penis in just a bit and Walt took as much as he could.

Walt was soon the recipient of a mouth full of cum, surprising himself by swallowing the entire mouthful with not a second thought.

Where Does Something Gotten Go From Here?

The next morning, W woke up feeling lighter. Something had been released last night. Everything felt right. Sure, he still felt like his butt gurgled with cum, and it was dripping out if he didn't keep his legs together. His legs were smeared with crusty cum. The sides of his mouth were crusty with cum. He wanted a shower, but he was stark necked under a thin sheet on the couch. He didn't know where the bathroom was. He didn't know were his clothes (the dress!) was. He had sucked a cock! He'd come from being fucked in the ass 3 times. But he felt GOOD! Something had clicked last night.

Billy and Paul heard W stirring in the other room and both jumped out of bed. While Paul cooked breakfast for all. Billy made small talk with W. He was pressing W that W had had a great time last night and perhaps he should "jump to the other side?"

W laughed so hard at that he thought he felt cum leaking from his butt.

"I don't know. Since the accident, my penis has been getting smaller and smaller. I'm thinking why stop at gay, why not go all the way? You saw it last night. It's less than 4, no 3 inches. Hard. I couldn't have competed with any of you in a pissing contest. Couldn't fuck anything. Can't fuck Ann. I'm too short to get to her vagina!"

Billy and Paul both said in unison, "Oh you'd be an adorable woman! Fabulous!" and looked at each other mouthing the word "BINGO!"

more to come

12