Walt and Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
To grow something, you push it down.
1k words
4.31
10.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy and Paul hugged W from both sides. "Don't worry, you're coming home with us tonight."

Walt looked at Ann in tears, shrugging off the Billy and Paul combo at his sides. "I'd don't know what I did! I'm so confused. I love you!"

Ann looked at her husband, a crying mess with his make up smeared all over his face, his dress disheveled, and spun around saying "Well, maybe I don't. Certainly today, I'm sure I don't."

Billy and Paul were trying to comfort W but he wasn't having anything to do with them. The waitress meekly leaned in to express her apologies for starting the entire fight. The bar tender brought drinks over for Walt, Billy and Paul. It took five minutes but finally W settled down and the boys were persuading him to drink his drink. They would take care of everything.

Walt sucked his martini down in almost one gulp, it was replaced by Paul's martini who said "I've gotta drive you guys." That martini was sucked down quickly. Billy was making hand signals to the bartender for another round.

Several rounds later, Walt was feeling no pain. The waitress came back to the table and said "Honey, let me fix you up. I'm so sorry. Let's fix up that makeup. No funny business this time."

A very drunken Walt acquiesced to that and off they went.

While they were in the ladies room Billy called Ann's cell. "Ann! What the hell?"

Ann told him that she didn't mind if Walt explored his feminine side, just not with other women. And then she said, "why doesn't he stay with you guys for the weekend? You started this craziness. Might as well own some of it."

"Clothes?" said Billy.

"I'll throw a suitcase together for him, drive by on your way home."

So when W came back to the table, Billy and Paul had giant Cheshire cat grins and parted enough to let him sit in the middle of them. "You're coming home with us tonight!"

"Again? But Ann is angry. I need to fix this. I don't have any clothes?"

"I think you need to give her time to come around. Come stay with us. We'll pick up a bag on the way."

"Ahhh, are we going to fuck around again?" W said cautiously.

"Nope, you've got the couch this night. You do know we're a partnership right?"

"Oh. Ok." Walt said quietly. Part of him was fading in disappointment, part was relief.

They drove home going past Walt and Ann's house. There was a lonely pinkish Samsonite suitcase sitting on the end of the walkway that Billy jumped out and grabbed. Throwing it into the trunk with the ease of an experienced taxi cab driver.

Suction will draw a lonely person in.

(And cold. Cold works too.)

That night, Billy and Paul handed Walt some sheets, pointed to the couch, and then took their leave to the back bedroom.

As Walt made his bed and stripped off his dress, leaving him in panties and a bra, he climbed in between the sheets. He felt cold. He laid there in a fetal position for a half hour, thinking about Ann, listening to the sounds from the other bedroom and trying to warm himself up running his hands over his body. He felt smooth and soft. He cupped his breasts and tried to remember when they weren't so large. His penis felt like a child's, small and flaccid and it resisted any attempt to masturbate it. It was all so confusing. Most of all, he felt cold.

It took another hour where Walt felt like he was shivering and he finally got up the nerve to slide off the couch, creep down the hall, quietly pry open the bedroom door and slide into the bed with Billy and Paul. Becoming the smallest spoon of the threesome.

It was so warm. As he nestled back into Billy, he noticed a thick heavy feeling muscle pressing into his back. Getting harder second by second.

A few moments later, he felt Billy undo the bra strap on his back. Then he felt Billy's fingers pry their way under his panties and push them down.

He reciprocated by ducking his shoulders forward and pulling off the bra. He then lifted his hips to let Billy pull the panties down and off. Then he fully reciprocated by spinning around to face Billy. They kissed softly and then kissed again and again. Billy's hands were on Walt's breasts, mauling them like a teenager's first time at first base.

Walt knew he had to have Billy inside him. He drew his legs up and wrapped them around Billy's waist. His anus twitched with excitement. Billy's thick penis was right at the right spot and was leaking precum right on Walt's anus. This was a dry fuck, but Walt wanted it so badly he didn't ask for lube.

Within seconds, Billy was pressing into Walt and was going in a half inch, pulling out a quarter inch and then pushing in another inch.

It was glorious. Something about this time felt so right. Walt rolled onto his back and Billy pushed his way all of the way in. Walt's legs were straight up in the air. He was receiving everything that Billy could give him. Billy was grunting in a masculine male way and Walt was squealing in pleasure. This strong muscular man was on top of him, was in him and the world felt great. Walt's penis was leaking whatever precum there was, but as it was crushed between the men, its existence was completely forgettable.

It didn't take long but Billy exploded loudly into Walt and Walt felt every bit of it hit his insides. Hot hot cum.

As the two lovers sighed and began to pull apart there was a sudden moment when they both looked to the other side of the bed to see Paul up, his arm supporting his head as he smirked at them.

"Well, that was like watching straight porn" he teased. "Walt, you look so lovely. You're mad sexy. Are you sure you're gay or maybe this transition isn't complete? Let's talk about this tomorrow."

Walt asks himself. Who the hell am I?

more to come