Walt and Rhonda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved quickly, then, launching his body up hers until his cock was at her mouth, and she opened without thinking and sucked it in, tasting herself again, but mostly tasting him, his cock, and his wonderful slick cum, fresh from her cunt, into her mouth. It slid inside easily, and she sucked it clean, relishing the flavors of their lust, coating her mouth with the flavor and texture of his cum. He pulled out, and she swallowed their combined fluids.

He pulled back, took her hand from her leg and replaced it with one of his own, holding her open. He pulled her hand to her open pussy, and stroked her fingers into the mess oozing from her. He pushed her fingers inside her, and she felt the slick, wet heat in her own cunt, her hard-fucked and sloppy cunt. He pulled them out and drew the hand up to her face so she could see them, coated with cum. She opened her mouth and aggressively shoved the fingers inside, eating the cum from them, sucking and licking them clean.

"You were wonderful," he said to her, releasing her legs, her fingers still in her mouth. She slid the fingers from her lips and looked at them. She licked a drop she'd missed, and looked for more. She found one, stuck on the back of her finger, at her wedding ring. What have I done, she thought, but licked her lover's cum from her ring anyway. Delicious, she thought, but what have I done?

He got off her, and dressed quickly. She lay in bed watching him, feeling his cum drip from her, down between her ass cheeks. His phone rang and he left the room to answer it, talked briefly, and came back in.

"We have to go," he told her, tossing her clothes onto the bed. "You have a flight leaving shortly. We have to hurry, though, he doesn't know how long he can hold your spot."

"Can I clean up-" she started, but he stopped her.

"No time, he told her, "all the other flights are full. If you don't make this one you'll be here till tomorrow. Hurry."

She scrambled from the bed, pulled her clothes on, feeling her pussy squishing and leaking into her panties. She dressed quickly and they were on their way back to the airport, in an uncomfortable silence. As they approached the departure terminal, she spoke.

"I don't do this all the time, you know," she offered.

"You should," he said, "you're very good at it."

"I mean with other men. I've never done this before, with another man." She paused. "I don't know why I - " She looked at him, and he smiled, and those eyes and lips called to her, again.

"I know," he told her. "But you should. I mean it. You are VERY good at it." She smiled back. "Will you tell him?"

"I don't know," she answered honestly. "But if I do, it'll be a great story!" She blew him a kiss and got out of the car, feeling herself drip a little as she hauled her bag out.

A half hour later she was in her seat, and took out her cell phone. She still felt herself oozing cum. Nasty slut, she thought, and smiled. She sent a text to Walt.

SORRY FOR NOT CALLING. FLT DELAYED, WEATHR IN NY. FUCKED ANDY :) LOL. CALL WHEN I LAND. MISS U. LOVE R

I'll see how he reacts, she thought, and turned her phone off and closed her eyes.

12