Walt and Rhonda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, really?" She squeezed his hand, and wriggled a little in her seat. Between her legs she felt a little moisture beginning, and suddenly remembered she had shaved her pussy for Walt. "Oh, it's embarrassing to say, but I fantasized about you, too, and then, tonight, I could see between your legs, your dick, going inside her, oh, shit it turned me on."

"So? So, we both did it, and we both liked it, and we both got turned on by the idea of the other one doing it. Is that weird? Some people might think so, but they are not the judge of us. Only WE are the judge of us. And we can say yes, or no. But we do it together, we decide together. Okay?"

"Okay, but, I don't know, what will our friends think?"

"Well, maybe we should leave our friends out of it."

"It might be too late for that. The guy I blew tonight? It was Julie's friend, Brent."

"Well, we're probably safe then, because that was Julie I was fucking!"

Rhonda felt her eyes open wide, and then she laughed, a full, hearty laugh, and Walt joined her, and they hugged.

"Okay," she said, calming down, "after tonight, no more friends."

"Good idea. Here's another one. No affairs, no emotional attachments. We don't want anything to come between us. Once, maybe twice, but that's it."

"And if we're going to do it, we tell each other, before," she added.

"Good idea. And at any time, if either one of us says stop, we stop. Agreed?"

"Agreed. God, I can't believe this conversation is even happening, it's so unreal." She leaned to him, and kissed him, a full, open-mouth, love kiss, filled with all the emotion and comfort that had finally been released.

When they were done, Walt turned and started the car. "We should get home, I need to fuck you soon."

"God, do you ever, I'm so wet." She buckled her seatbelt, and announced, "by the way, I shaved my cunt." She grinned evilly. "And I want to hear about the women you had sex with, what you did with them."

"Fuck! You say the nicest things when you're horny!" He pulled out of the spot, and headed back to the road. "Tell you what, you over-sexed vixen, with your shaved pussy. While we drive home, I will tell you about the women I fucked while I'm driving home, and make you really hot, on two conditions."

"I'm in, what?"

"You suck my dick while I'm talking," he said.

"I'm for that," she chirped, unbuckling. "Pull it out, baby, let's see that hard cock I love." As she leaned over, she added, "what else?"

"When we get home, you get on top, and go nice and slow, and tell me about the guys you fucked."

Her answer was muffled, but Walt felt her agreement.