Walt and Rhonda Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Fill my ass with cum, baby. Fill it!" She had a sudden thought of Frank, feeling Frank fucking her ass, and her clit responded, her orgasm rode up to the edge, and she told her husband. "I want cum in my ass. I want yours; I want Frank's cum too. Do you want to see him fuck my ass? Want to watch him fuck my ass and fill me with his hot load?"

Walt groaned loudly and she felt him drive deeper, and hold there, and her ass muscles gripped him, feeling the rippling sensations as he exploded Inside her, felt the heat and liquid sensation of his cum filling her rectum, and his climax inspired hers, and she matched his screams as she came, the wave breaking through her, over her, taking her. Her body shook as the terrible spasms wracked her, and her pussy let loose its fluids, soaking her fingers, but she was only barely aware of it, as her brain exploded with her body, blanking out, trembling and shaking, aware only of the exquisite and uncontrollable pleasure overwhelming her.

It was several minutes before she was aware of herself again, as her orgasm subsided and her consciousness returned. She hadn't blacked out, but she had slipped away, and as she returned the different sensations came to her, her pounding heart, the rapid breaths, the dry mouth, the ach in her ass, the still full feeling as his cock twitched and softened, the wet oozing feeling inside her butt, and the soaking feeling at her hand, still at her pussy. Her breathing and heartbeat eased, and then she felt the sudden emptiness inside her as Walt pulled back, slipping from her, leaving her once virgin back door open, and sore and wet. Cum slipped out and she felt it drip down her crack. She felt him get off the bed and exit the room, saying something about cleaning himself. She assumed there might be some fecal matter involved, and promised herself to be sure she was clean the next time the urge took her.

She rolled over to her side and looked down at the bed. The movement made cum push out of her ass, and she shifted so as not to create a second wet spot, hoping that Walt brought her a towel. She looked where her pussy had been, and saw a darkened area much larger than she had ever seen before after sex. Her mind flashed back to her orgasm as her hand brushed the dampness, only to find it not damp, but fully soaked.

Walt returned then, offering her a towel, the sweet man, but his eyes were drawn to her hand at the large wet area. She looked up at him with a sheepish grin.

"I think I might have peed a little."

"I thought I felt something when you came," he replied with a grin, and he walked around the bed behind her and wiped her ass.

"M-mm, be gentle, it s a little sore." He rubbed softly, wiping up the excess lube and her leakage. "It was pretty powerful," she observed, "I don't think I've ever felt an orgasm like that."

"It was bigger?"

"Not bigger, no. Strong, yes, but not the strongest." She paused in reflection. "But different, like it came from another place."

"Maybe you squirted," he offered, excitement evident in his voice. He leaned over her exposed hips, and offered a sniff to the wet spot. "Doesn't smell like pee."

"Squirted?" she asked. "What's that?"

"Female ejaculation." She looked at him with a complete lack of recognition, as though he'd spoken a foreign language. "Come on, you've heard of it." She shook her head. "Seriously?" he asked, then explained, "Some women, some say all women can, but some do, they, well, ejaculate. Fluid shoots out of them when they orgasm. It's from stimulating the g-spot." Her eyes opened wide at the revelation, and he chuckled. "I'll show you a video tomorrow. You really never heard of it?"

"No," she told him, and grinned. "How do you know?"

He blushed. "From watching porn, online." She expressed mock horror, and laughed, and he laughed with her. "Please, like you've never seen porn," he dismissed. She smiled and took the towels from him and finished wiping herself. She felt a little sore, maybe swollen, but in a good aching kind of way. I had anal sex, she thought, and her chest filled with pride, and something else, something sexy and unfamiliar. Something dirty? She finished wiping herself and left the towels between her legs and lay on her back.

"Well, whatever it was," she said, "I want it again, it was incredible. What a release!"

"Well, the next time, I want to see it, up close," he chimed in, climbing next to her on the bed, and folding her body into his, her back against his chest. She snuggled back against him, feeling the warm comfort of his arms around her.

12