Walt and Rhonda Ch. 13

Story Info
Just the two of them, alone and hot.
5.2k words
4.37
19.8k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching Walt scroll thought the moving channels a second time she lost her patience and grabbed for the remote, but he held it away.

"You men and your remotes," she sighed, "It's like your second penis!"

He chuckled. "Are you suffering from remote envy?"

"Please," Rhonda replied, rolling her eyes, "I could care less. But clearly there is nothing on that you want to watch." She shifted and drew closer to him, snuggling next to him. "Why don't you turn it off?"

Walt laughed to himself as he switched off the television and dropped the remote on the table next to the sofa. He wrapped his other arm around his wife and pulled her into his shoulder, feeling her hand on his chest. "Was there something else you wanted to do?" He kissed the top of her head, nuzzling her hair.

"Not that," she said with a smile in her voice, "at least, not yet, anyway."

"Uh-oh," he replied, "sound like a talk."

"Stop, don't make it like it's bad," she teased, "it's just that we've been so busy lately. You've been working late a lot, and I haven't seen you so much."

"Oh, you missed me?"

"Of course I missed you," she said, looking up at him and sitting back. "I love you. I like spending time with you. Being together."

He felt himself making a puppy face and pulled her back into him, feeling her body pressed close to his. He loved that she loved him, and felt his attraction to her surface through the cares of the day, the concerns over work, which had, truth be told, been keeping him busy and distracted. He was suddenly grateful that there was nothing he wanted to watch on TV. She snaked a knee up over his and molded herself to him.

"M-mm, that's nice."

"Yeah," she said quietly. "It's been a while. Just the two of us, together."

"No outside distractions."

"No television."

"Just us."

"No one else."

They fell into a familiar and comfortable silence, as only couple who have been together for many years can do, knowing that being close was enough, that conversation wasn't needed for a few minutes, and that being together was its own reward, fulfilling all by itself and cementing their connection. After a few minutes he kissed the top of her head again.

"Sorry I've been so busy lately," he told her softly, speaking over her head which was buried in her chest. "Work has been just brutal."

"I know," she acknowledged, her voice relaxed and easy, confident and reassuring. "It feels like all we ever talk about recently."

As if by habit he launched into a recap of his recent challenges at work, aware that Rhonda listened patiently and reacted with concern, endorsing his opinion, not offering advice, but supporting him and empathizing. As they had so often in the past weeks his troubles spilled out, and as he voiced his frustrations he felt his concerns slips away slowly, as though passing them to his wife dissipated them, minimizing them. The act of sharing, and of knowing that she cared for his concerns dismissed their impact, and he gradually relaxed, feeling more comfortable and close, and his stories tailed off, as he became aware that he was monopolizing the conversation. He paused, and looked at his wife.

"Sorry," he grinned, shaking his head. "I didn't mean to go off."

"Again, you mean," she grinned back. She rested her hand on his chest and stretched her neck up to kiss him. "It's okay, I don't mind," she paused, then looked him in the eye and took his face in her hand, squeezing his cheeks. "As long as you're done!" she kidded and released him.

"Yeah," he laughed, "enough about work." He faked a pensive look. "Wanna try politics?"

"Not for a second," she chuckled, then became serious. "How about us?"

"You wanna talk about us? Sure!" He rested his head against the back of the couch. "I'm five-eleven, about 190, I'm married..." He stopped when she laughed, a full, hearty welcoming sound. "What? Not what you had in mind?"

"That's what I missed," she smiled, "the funny Walt." She kissed him again. "Lately I've only seen the serious, distracted Walt."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be, I know what you've been going through." She batted her eyes at him. "Just don't make it all the time."

He leaned down, and they kissed again. Through all the years they had been together he had never tired of kissing her. "I love you, Ronnie," he told her.

"M-mm, I love you, too," she replied, "and only you."

He kissed her again. "But you sleep around," he kidded, referring to the recent changes in their relationships.

"You know I do!" she chided, "And you love it," then added, "and you sleep around, too, you slut," she joked. She cocked her head inquisitively. "But not so much recently," she hinted.

"I've been a little busy," he told her, "work and all. Don't get me started again," he warned with a smile.

"You're not hiding it from me, are you? Going behind my back?"

"Serious?" He saw from her face that she was. "Absolutely not." He brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. "Is that what you wanted to talk about? Is it bothering you that we haven't , uh-m, played around in a little while?"

"Well," she said, hesitating a little. "I thought you might be upset, you know, after the last time..."

"With Frank?" he asked. He watched her hide her concern and felt a tug at his heart. "Rhonda, did you think I was upset by that? And that I would keep it from you?"

"Well, we haven't had sex as much as we did before..."

He wrapped his arms around her and held her to his chest, hugging her tightly. "Rhonda, baby, I am so sorry," he said softly, his words spilling out with the ease of honesty. "If I'd thought you were upset, I would have said something; why didn't you tell me?"

"I was a little worried, you know, that you might be angry, or, I don't know, jealous or something."

He held her at arm's length, looking directly into her eyes. "Rhonda, when we agreed to this, you remember what we said?" She nodded slightly, but he recited it anyway. "We said we would only do it if it was fun for both of us, that there would be no secrets, and that either one of us could say stop at any time, right?" She nodded again, her eyes looking directly at his. He took his hands off her shoulders, sat her up and turned his body to face her, and took her hands in his, enforcing the communication between then. "That hasn't changed. I love you, and I want us to be happy, to enjoy ourselves. And I know you enjoyed yourself that night with me and Frank." He grinned. "A lot." She smiled back at him, and blushed a little. "And I enjoyed seeing you have so much fun. And," he added, "truth be told," he joked, "I had a bit of fun myself!"

She grinned at him, and he felt her hands grip his. "Thank you, it's good to hear you say it," she acknowledged. "I was worried, like I said, because we kind of trailed off after that," she continued, lowering her eyes momentarily. "I was worried that it bothered you, that maybe we had gone too far, or something." Her mouth moved, but nothing came out for a second, and he waited for her to continue. "I did have fun, and I know you were excited, before, and you seemed to enjoy it that night, but after..."

"I got very busy at work, that's all," he finished. "What did you think? I was angry?" He grinned, keeping it light. "That I was going behind your back again, violating our agreement?"

"Well," she explained, "we haven't had as much sex in a while, and I started imagining..."

"It was work, honey, that's all, I swear." She looked fragile, and more vulnerable than she had in past weeks, and he had a sudden appreciation for what it took for her to admit her misgivings. The realization made him reach out for her, to comfort her and put her mind at ease. "I'm sorry I haven't been attentive," he consoled her, holding her gaze in his own. "I didn't realize I was making you nervous, and I'm sorry I've been so distracted." He grinned. "And of course, I want you."

She grinned back at him. "It did cross my mind that you were going behind my back again, like before, when we both were..." She bit her bottom lip, then shook her head and dropped her eyes to their hands, still clasped together between them. "I imagined you thinking I was too attracted to Frank, and were, you know, with someone else."

"How could you think that?" he asked softly, sincerely.

"Well," she stammered, "after that night, you were suddenly spending a lot of time at work, and we didn't have sex as much... " She trailed off. "I thought maybe you were losing interest in me. Like you were interested in someone else."

"Rhonda," he stated firmly, squeezing her fingers. "I love only you. Yes, we both have enjoyed sex with other people, but I LOVE only you." He searched for her eyes until she met his gaze. "Okay?"

"Yes," she smiled, "okay."

"If you don't feel right continuing our adventures, then we'll stop," he added.

"No!" she blurted.

"Whoa, that was quick," he quipped, and she blushed and laughed. He smiled at her. "But good, I'm glad to hear that you are still having fun."

"Fun? It's incredible!" she effused. She released his hand, and brushed her hair back from her face. "Watching you with Danielle was, God, so hot, and the night with you and Frank, holy shit, I don't know if there's a word for it!" She shook her head, her hair swaying around her face, her expression one of wonder and dreamy desire. "Hell, no, I don't want to stop, not yet! Not by a long shot!"

"Maybe we should have Frank back again?"

"Oh, definitely," she confirmed, grinning. "But not yet; before we invite him back, we should see if we can get Danielle back. She seemed to enjoy herself." Her grin turned impish. "And so did you."

"And so did YOU!" he grinned back at her.

She smirked. "Yeah, I did." Her eyes narrowed and she smiled. "I might want to see how far that goes next time."

"O-oh, you little devil," he teased, and leaned in to kiss her.

She wrapped her hand around the back of his head and held him for a longer kiss. When she pulled back, she added, "But first things first." She dropped a hand down to his crotch. "We have some catching up to do, mister."

"M-mm, I like the way you're thinking," he told her.

"Oh, yeah? Well, you've been neglecting me, and I plan on getting back to even tonight!"

She kissed him again, one hand behind his neck, holding him close, the other fondling his growing member as she sighed into his mouth, slipping her tongue inside to caress his. Walt responded, moving a hand to her chest and hefting her breast, touching the sides and the curve beneath before gripping it, pressing his palm against the nipple.

Rhonda moved her mouth, trailing kisses across his jawline to his ear and neck, breathing into his ear before slipping her tongue out, tickling his ear, and sucking on the lobe. Walt felt the tingles run through his body to his growing member. She squeezed him. "M-mm, that's what I want. I need to get fucked by this hard cock; I need your cock in my pussy."

"You've been neglected by your man," he teased back, "and you haven't had any side cock in a while. You must be ready to burst!"

"I want yours," she whispered in his ear, "yours is my favorite!"

He pulled away from her and slipped his hands up under her tee shirt, then worked them under her bra. She removed her shirt while he caressed her tits, and when she removed her bra he pushed her back on the couch and leaned over her, taking a nipple into his mouth, teasing the other between thumb and forefinger. He felt his wife respond. He looked up at her; her head was back and her eyes were closed, and he stopped sucking until she looked at him.

"You sure you don't want anyone else?"

"Not tonight," she said, "just you." She caressed his face, then moved her hand to the side of his head, gripping the hair. "I don't want to talk about anyone else, or even think about it. I only want you, and me. I want US, together, tonight."

"Damn, Ronnie, I love you."

"I love you too," she said, "now get back to work, Walter." She only used his full name when she was angry or aroused, and she wasn't acting angry.

"Yes, ma'am," he told her, and returned to her breasts, licking and nibbling her fleshy globes, and settling on a nipple to suck, and teasing it with his tongue before switching to the other one. He felt her body respond, her hips pulsing up into his as he knelt above her, her crotch meeting his thigh and rubbing herself against him. She began moaning and pulled his head into her, burying his face in her breast.

"Suck my nipples, like that, yeah," she murmured, "it makes my pussy so wet." Her throaty whisper made her urging steamier, and he sucked hard, biting a little with his teeth. She squirmed against his leg, and grunted, tugging his erection through his pants. He felt her hands fumbling at his belt, and pulled away from her tits to open them, pushing them down past his hips with his briefs. He shuffled them off his legs in a flurry as her hand wrapped around his exposed shaft.

"Yeah, that's what I need," she cooed. "I need my man's hard dick inside me." He felt her tugging urgently, and dropped a hand between her legs, cupping her mound, and applying pressure, feeling the heat emanating from her; she humped against his palm. "Fuck, yeah," she muttered, and grunted as her hips moved. "I need it now."

"What's the rush, baby?" He asked as he tweaked her nipples. "We have all night." He pulled his hand from the juncture of her legs, leaving her humping the air and groaning in frustration at the sudden lack of stimulation, until his hands went to her pants and worked them open. She lifted her hips and helped him pull them off. Walt ended up kneeling at her feet, admiring her prone naked body, his cock hard as a rock, jutting proudly. She looked at him, and spread her legs, one hand dropping to her shaved pussy and playing between her wet lips.

"Fuck, I need it now!" she hissed.

"You don't want to suck me first?"

"Hell no, I need it inside me, please, fuck me!"

He grinned at her, holding his position, and stroked his cock. "But you will suck my dick?"

"Yes, later, please, I need to get fucked, hard, now; stop teasing me."

He watched her fingers spread her juices up to the top of her slit and play with her clit. "M-mm, that's nice," he admired, "but first ..." He leaned down, slipping his knees off the couch to kneel on the floor, and dipped his head between her legs, feeling the heat and moisture from her as he closed the distance, inhaling the delicate scent of her arousal. And then his tongue was on her, and her body jumped at the contact.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she barked, and her hands were on his head, her hips lifting to meet his tongue as he tantalized her labia, licking delicately up the center of her, feeling the lips part and the slick liquid spill out onto his tongue. He swallowed, tasting her; put his hands behind her thighs, opening her for his mouth, lifting her pussy up to his face. He teased the outer lips, up one side and down the other, avoiding her clit, then gently sucking her lips into his mouth, tasting her. She pushed her hips, trying to focus his attention, but he avoided her clit until she pressed on his head, and then attacked it as she cried out.

"Oh, yes, right there," he heard, but his attention was on her hard button, and he danced his tongue around it, stroking the side next to it, then licking it directly, and sucking on it.

"Fuck, suck my clit, you bastard, you make me wait so long, you fucking tease," she babbled, "fucking make me cum, make me cum in your mouth!" He redoubled his efforts, and slipped a hand from her leg to her pussy, beneath his chin, slipping two fingers easily inside her, and stroking her hot tunnel as he licked. Her cries escalated, not words anymore, just sounds and grunts and yips as he found her g-spot and stroked it firmly while he tortured her clit with his lips and tongue. She was humping his face now, trying to get herself off in his mouth, and he was elated at the speed she was approaching her first orgasm. The excitement spurred him, and he circled his lips on her hard button, teasing the tip with his tongue as he fingered her, and then she exploded, crying out her delight as her orgasm ripped through her. Her thighs closed together to lock his head in place, and he pulled back the pressure on her clit, stroking lightly as she rode the lightning, screaming and moaning, until her legs relaxed and her hips fell back down to the couch, pulling herself away from his mouth.

He looked up at her face, but her eyes were still closed, her expression that dreamy, tight, semi-grin that signaled the aftershocks she was enjoying, and his cock responded to the sight, twitching and gaining additional rigidity. He was so hard he thought he would burst. He moved his way up her body to hover over her face, and waited for her to open her eyes. When she did he was looking down at her, smiling.

"You know, no matter how many times I see it, it's like the first time."

"What?" Her breath was still deep, and her face was flushed and bright, her skin glistening

"Watching you cum. Seeing you lose yourself like that." He smirked. "It never fails to turn me on. Every time is like seeing it for the first time." She pulled his face down and smothered him into a wet, passionate kiss, licking her own juices off his lips and face, moaning with desire. When she released him he saw her eyes glazed and wide as she licked her lips.

"You taste like pussy," she smiled, her arms hung across his shoulders, his face inches from her.

"Damn you, woman, you say the hottest things!"

"That gets you excited?"

"When you enjoy tasting yourself on my mouth?" He lowered his hips, pressing his hardness into her stomach. "What do you think?"

"I think I need what you're packing, mister." She kissed him again. "Why don't you fill my pussy, and then let me taste myself on your cock?"

"You dirty, nasty girl," he smirked, and angled himself to press his cockhead between her open thighs, brushing at her shaved lips. "You want this?" he asked.

She reached between them and guided his cockhead between her labia, finding her hole, and pushed her hips up to meet his as he lowered his body, his cock slipping halfway into her steaming depths. His groan matched hers as he penetrated her, and he watched her face flush. "Oh, yeah," she whispered, "that's what I need; fuck my cunt with your hard cock!"

"It's hard for your wet pussy!"

"Yeah, fuck me good," she muttered, pulsing her hips up to take more of him. He pulled back as she pulled up, then drove his full length inside her. She sighed heavily as he felt himself buried in her liquid heat, feeling his cock touch the back of her channel as she angled to meet him. He pressed his pubic bone into hers, feeling his erection brushing against the nub of her cervix.

"Fuck, I love you, I love your pussy. My cock loves your hot cunt!"

"Yeah, give it to me," she hissed at him, her eyes burning with need, her hands gripping his shoulders as he drew back and thrust into her. "Get your dick wet from my pussy and stick in it my mouth!"

He groaned his response, and fucked her harder, taking slow strokes out and plunging back in hard. He raised himself onto his knees and looked between her spread legs to watch his cock slip in and out between her swollen labia, her pussy red and welcoming. He pushed her knees to her chest and slammed his cock into her, deeper now with her hips lifted up. Then he pulled put and scooted to her head, straddling her shoulders.

"Take it, you dirty girl, suck yourself off my cock." Her eyes twinkled at his as he watched her mouth open for him, his cock head dangling above her face, brushing her lips, and then saw her tongue emerge, flat and wide, and she craned her neck to lick him from his balls to the head, before wrapping her lips around the head. She sucked him briefly, moaning with her mouth closed around his cock head, then pushed up to take all she could fit. He groaned at her as he felt her tongue on the underside of his shaft while she slurped her juices off his cock.

12