Walther's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she screamed, "keep that bitch away from me."

Walther's hand flew to her neck and quickly he bent her over his knee, paddling her buttocks hard with his open hand until they glowed red, until Hannah was weeping, as much out of anger and frustration as with pain. He left her there, pinned across his knees by the hand in the small of her back.

"Be quiet Hannah," he ordered, "I won't tell you again. You're mine tonight whore, and if I decide to share you with Lisl here, that's my decision."

As he spoke Walther continued to watch the blonde's reaction. She was struggling to keep her face straight, but licked her lips several times in quick succession, betraying her pleasure at the sight of Hannah's humiliation. It seemed the information contained in her file was accurate, and made Lisl a perfect choice. Unfortunately for the blonde it also meant she'd be the one to end the night begging him for a mercy she'd never know.

Once he'd finished with her, the guards could have her for a couple of days before she was shipped away to the penitentiary. They'd enjoy that. As far as they were concerned, fucking the inmates was a perk of the job, a perk they took advantage of at every opportunity, fucking Lisl would be an extra treat for them. Women like her were good for one purpose only, a fact Lisl should have considered before damaging two of the more popular girls on the unit, putting them out of action for a couple of months at least.

And when the guards were done, Lisl would be passed on to the local penitentiary to spend the rest of her days servicing the scum of the earth. No more would she know the tender touch of a woman's lips on her clit. The thought of the guards brought Walther back to the present; he looked up and jerked his finger in the direction of the door.

"I'll have these two, you can get the rest of them out of here. Fuck them if you must but make sure they're fed and watered before bedding them. They've got a lot of entertaining to do in the next couple of weeks."

He turned away as the guards hustled the remaining women out of the door, and beckoned Lisl closer. Sliding his hand between her legs he waited for her to open them, allowing him to slide his fingers into her cunt. Unlike Hannah, she was wet with desire, and that was more than enough to seal her fate. Walther knew her pussy leaked not for him, but for the young, dark haired girl lying across his knees.

Lisl would pay dearly for that insult but, for the moment, he took his anger out on Hannah. His hand lashed across her buttocks one last time, and as she shrieked he pushed her away from him, tumbling her onto the floor. He looked down at her as he stood up and straightened the creases in his uniform.

"Get up you little cunt," he growled. "It's time Lisl and I introduced you to the pleasure room."

12