Wanda and Roy Ch. 01

Story Info
Wanda has an interesting evening at the Karate studio.
7k words
3.31
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction, though some of it has a basis in fact, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

*

My girlfriend Wanda and I had, on numerous occasions, talked about the idea of her getting it on with another guy. She's got a great figure, small but very firm tits, a beautiful ass, and an hourglass figure that is just to die for. Her blond hair is natural, and I keep her pussy shaved except for a little tuft just above the slit. She has her own place, but often comes over and spends the night at my house.

She takes Karate classes, and one night after we'd been playing around, she told me that she thought the owner of the studio, Roy, had the hots for her. I asked her if she was interested in him, and she replied "I am, but he scares me, he has a very hard look on his face when I catch him looking at me. I think he'd be very rough with me."

Now Wanda certainly liked some rough play sometimes. Her pussy would get very, very wet whenever I would take one of her nipples between my fingers and squeeze very hard on it. She also became very aroused when we played with large toys that would stretch her and cause her some pain. She even enjoyed taking my cock up her ass, even though it was painful, as I would rarely use lubricant other than that provided by first sliding into her pussy. So if this guy scared Wanda, then it meant that he looked like he would be more than just a little rough with her, he would be mean with her.

Somehow that thought excited me tremendously. I was rock hard in an instant, and as I slid back into her, I asked her if there was any way that she would consider making herself available to him.

She thought about this for a minute, and then said, "I don't know, I'd have to think about it"

I decided to give her a few days, and then bring the subject up again. Only she beat me to it the following Saturday when she returned from her evening session at the dojo.

"After I take my shower, can we talk?" she asked.

I agreed, and just a little later she came out with wet hair, and was obviously naked under her thin robe. She plopped down on the sofa, toweled her hair, and then said "Roy was looking at me again tonight, I know he wants me, and he really scares me, but a part of me wants to see what would happen if I let him know I was interested too. How would you feel about it?"

Now Wanda and I had played this game once before when she'd gone on a trip with a guy named Lionel, and we had agreed in advance that she would make herself available to him. That's another story for another day, though.

It didn't take me long to realize that I was incredibly turned on by the idea of Wanda being with Roy, especially if he was going to be rough with her. I tried to act nonchalant, and said "If you think you'd enjoy it, I wouldn't object. My only requests are that you tell me all about the encounter, and that you make it clear that this may be a one time thing with him. He can't expect this to continue just because it happened once."

"Do you mean you're only going to let me do it once with him?" She asked

"No, if you want it to happen again, that's fine, I just want you to have a clear excuse to stop it if you feel that it isn't fun for you to continue to be involved with Roy. Don't forget, you like the dojo; you don't want to have an ugly scene that causes you to have to find another place to practice your Karate skills."

Wanda agreed that was reasonable, and all she had to decide now was how and when she'd make it clear to Roy that she was available for a one time affair.

As luck would have it, about a week later, Roy told the assembled classes that his wife would be out of town for a couple of weeks visiting her family. His wife usually helped at the dojo with things like bookkeeping, ordering the outfits and equipment, and arranging maintenance for equipment and other facilities. She was leaving the following Friday.

Wanda seemed very excited when she got home that night. She was glowing in anticipation of what might occur while his wife was out of town. Now she just had to figure out how to let Roy know she was interested.

The solution appeared so easily it was almost comical. Roy called Wanda at her office the next day and asked her if she could stay after classes the following Friday night (the first night his wife would be gone, though he didn't mention that!) to help him close up the dojo. He claimed he needed help getting the bank deposit together, and just generally straightening the place out in preparation for the kid's classes that came in on Saturday morning.

Wanda readily agreed, and on Thursday night, she sat down on the sofa and asked me if I had any thought on what she could do to make it clear to Roy what she wanted. At first I thought I'd just give her a couple of suggestions, but knowing that she is, deep down, a very submissive person, I decided that the best way to get things started was to simply give her a set of "orders" that she had to obey.

I told her that she had to do the following three things:

1) She was not to wear any underwear under her Gi that night. She normally wore a sports bra, but I told her she would not be allowed to wear it that evening. She begged me to reconsider this, and I finally agreed that she could wear the bra until the classes were over, then she was to go to the locker room and immediately remove it, and anything else that she was wearing under the Gi. She agreed to that.

2) She was to approach Roy as soon as they were alone and give him a hug. As her face was close to his ear, she was to whisper, "I want to suck you, and then you can take me any way you want to". I knew that if she didn't take a direct approach like this, they might spend most of the evening trying to determine each other's intentions. This would get things off to a quick start. She also agreed to this, though she admitted that she might not be able to say the second part of the sentence. I understood her reluctance, but insisted that she say the whole phrase. Once again she assured me that she would definitely be able to say the first part, and would try to get the second part out too.

3) I insisted that he come at least once in her mouth, and once in her pussy. When he came in her mouth, she was to swallow all of his semen. She agreed to this also.

I then reached over and drew her to me, I roughly forced my hands inside her panties and discovered that she was soaking wet. One thing was for sure; she was at least as turned on as I was in discussing her upcoming tryst. Seconds later we were tumbling into bed, and proceeded to fuck and suck each other's brains out. I don't know how she got up for work the next morning; I was exhausted from our session!

She called me that afternoon and told me she was heading out for her class. She told me that maybe I shouldn't wait up for her, as she didn't know how late she'd be out, and that she just might go straight to her own place afterwards. I was disappointed at the idea of not hearing about what happened, but she said that she'd come to my house on Saturday morning and we could then spend the day together discussing what had occurred. She promised to call me, though, once she got home, just so I'd know she was safe.

Friday evening came around and I found that I couldn't concentrate on anything except for the thought of what Wanda was up to. The dojo usually closed by 10:00, and I figured she probably wouldn't be home until about midnight, so it was going to be a long evening! I tried watching TV, that didn't work, I tried a book and found I was rereading the same sentence over and over as my mind just could not concentrate on anything other than Wanda. I finally decided to try going to bed, but simply tossed and turned waiting for her call. The phone finally rang at 2:40 in the morning. I was still wide-awake, and grabbed it before the first ring ended.

"Hey there."

"Hey there yourself." she said.

She had that thick syrupy voice that she gets when she has been turned on for a long time.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Let's save it for the morning, it is too long a story to go into right now, and I'm totally exhausted."

"Let me just ask, did you enjoy yourself?" I just had to know.

"Yes and no, there were parts that were incredible, and some things that I'm not sure I ever want to do again."

"Do you want to do something like this again with Roy?"

"I don't know, let's talk in the morning, by then I'll probably have a better idea of how I feel about what happened tonight"

"OK, call me as soon as you're awake, I'll make coffee, so you can just come straight over."

"Deal, I'll call you as soon as I'm awake, but it probably won't be before 10:00 or so. Can I add just one thing, though?

"Sure"

"I love you for letting me do this, promise me you won't hate me after I tell you what happened"

"I promise, I really love you too, sleep well"

"Bye"

I was up and about by 6:00 am, and I was so wired from the anticipation of what was to happen when Wanda came over that I didn't need my usual morning coffee to get my heart going. I fussed around the house until 9:30 when she called and said she'd be over in 10 minutes.

A few minutes later she walked in the door. She obviously hadn't showered, as her hair was pulled back, and she hadn't put on any makeup. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her great legs and ass. And a tight silk camisole top that made it very obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Sandals on her feet were the only other item she wore.

Her face was splotchy, especially around her mouth, and there was a small bruise showing on one cheekbone. I noticed that there were red marks around her wrists, and later saw the same marks around her ankles. She looked like she had had a very tiring night.

She sat next to me on the sofa, and I asked her "Well, what happened? I'm dying to hear about it!"

She thought for a moment, and then said, "Let's go in the bedroom. I want both of us naked under the covers, with me curled up on my side, and you behind me with your arms around me while I tell you the story."

I asked her if I could play with her while she talked. She refused, saying her pussy was much too sore, but that she would probably play with herself, gently, once she got into the story.

We walked into the bedroom, and I lay down on the bed to watch her undress. I always like to watch, and she knows it.

She stood before me, crossed her arms and pulled the camisole over her head. I was shocked to see her tits were covered in bruises and bite marks. Her nipples were much redder than usual, and I could see dried blood crusted around the edge of one nipple. She unsnapped her jeans and pulled them off. As she stood up, I looked at her pussy and it was obvious that it had been subjected to much the same treatment. There were bruises on her upper thighs, bruises on her labia, and bite marks around her pussy. No wonder she said she was too sore to be played with!

"Do you like what he did to me?" She asked, as she stood there naked, her hands at her sides, displaying her body to me.

"I think I do, but you need to tell me how you feel about it ... if what he did was only painful, and didn't excite you, then I'd feel differently than if you told me that you enjoyed what he did to you."

"I'm still not sure myself. I ache all over, my tits and pussy feel very, very tender right now, but I also feel very excited. My pussy is wet, my nipples are still hard, and after I tell you what happened, I want you to fuck me, don't make love to me, fuck me."

She climbed into the bed as I stripped off my clothes, and then I joined her under the covers. She curled up on her right side, and I curled up around her, wrapping my arms around her and holding her in a tender embrace. I could feel her arms moving as she moved her hand first across her nipples, and then slid it down to her pussy. Within moments I could feel her body moving as she began to very gently rub her pussy.

After a minute or so of silence, she told me what happened:

"As soon as the last session was over I headed straight for the locker room and pulled off my Gi. I kinda wanted to put on that really lacy bra and panty set you gave me for my birthday, but I knew you wanted me naked under the Gi, so I took off my sports bra and panties and put the Gi back on. I thought about showering, but there was something about the idea of being all hot and sweaty that appealed to me. I knew if things worked out, I'd need another shower anyway, and I also wanted to see if Roy would be put off by my sweaty body, or if he'd like it.

I went back into the front room, the one with the big windows that face the parking lot, and started to straighten the place out. There were weights and bar bells that had to go back in the rack, some of the mats were out of place, and chairs that some of the spectators had used needed to be put away. I was just finishing up when Roy came out of his office and asked me if I had to leave by a certain time. I told him, no, I didn't have anything else to do, so if he needed additional help, I'd like to stay. He smiled that cold smile of his and asked me if I'd come back to his office. I realized then that if something was to happen, this was the moment to do it.

I walked directly over to him. He was still in his Gi, and was hotter and sweatier than I was. I looked him directly in the eyes as I walked towards him. He has almost gray eyes, and for a moment I was very scared as I approached him, but I knew what I had to say.

I wrapped my arms around him, put my lips close to his ear, and whispered "I need to show you how much you mean to me, I need to suck you, I want you to do anything you want with my body."

Then I began to give him light kisses to the side of his neck and his ear.

I don't know why I said it the way I did, it wasn't exactly what I'd planned to say, it just came out that way.

His hands reached up and untied my belt and it dropped to the floor. The front of my Gi was now completely open as his hands reached inside and slid up to my breasts. He gently fondled them, and then gently touched my nipples. They were hard as rocks, which made it clear to him that I was already very excited. I was scared, mainly because we were in the front of the store, the lights were still on, and anyone outside would be able to clearly see what was happening. I asked him if we could go in the back. He laughed, a short little laugh, and said, "If you are really willing to do what I want, then you'll let me play with you here, you'll let me strip you here, you'll suck me here, you'll fuck me here, and I don't want to hear a word of complaint, is that understood?"

I said yes, but then he stepped away from me for a moment, reached over to the light switch, and killed the interior lights. There was still some light coming in from the lights in the parking area, so it wasn't totally dark. In fact, someone looking in could still see us if they looked closely enough.

He returned to me, put a hand behind my head, and pulled my mouth to his. He gave me a deep kiss, lots of tongue, and I responded as enthusiastically as I could. As the kiss continued he pulled my top off of me and let it fall to the floor, leaving me topless. Then he undid the drawstring in my pants with his free hand and they too fell to the floor around my ankles. I think he was surprised when his free hand came up to my pussy and found that I had no underwear, that I was shaved except for that little tuft at the top, and that I was absolutely dripping juice from my pussy down my thighs because I was so turned on.

After what seemed like several minutes, he pulled my head back by my hair, looked me in the eyes, and said "Suck me, show me if you're any good at it."

Then his hands pressed down on my shoulders and I was on my knees looking at his pants. He undid them, and I pulled them down. His cock was hard, and it was jumping up and down as the blood pressure of his heartbeat coursed through it. I was still looking at it when he put both his hands in my hair and pulled my mouth to his cock. I opened my mouth and he slid into it.

I realized that I was naked, in the front room, blowing a guy, and that anyone coming into the parking lot would see what was happening. But now, instead of scaring me, well it still did a little bit, it just added to my excitement. I took his cock as deep into my throat as I could. I probably got about three quarters of it in my mouth on the first try. That obviously wasn't good enough for Roy. His hands crammed my face into his crotch, and his cockhead went further down my throat than anyone else has ever gone. I gagged, but just as I thought I couldn't keep from vomiting, he pulled his cock out several inches. I just got to inhale a little air through my nose when he suddenly crammed my face all the way back into his crotch again. Once again his cockhead went deeper than I ever thought I could take one. Already I could feel my throat burning from taking him so deep. Again he pulled out a few inches, and again rammed his cock back into my throat. I remembered once hearing the term "skull fuck" and had never understood what it really meant, now I knew. Roy was using my mouth like a pussy, going as deep as he could for his own pleasure. I realized than that he really didn't care how I felt, he was totally engrossed in how he felt.

After what seemed like hours of this, but was probably only a few minutes, I knew he was getting close to coming. I knew you wanted me to swallow his come, but so did Roy. "Bitch, you better not spill a drop of my come on the mats, or I'll whip your ass with the belt from my Levi's until you can't sit for a month."

I knew that belt, it was a mean looking black leather belt with a very large brass buckle on it and I knew which end Roy would use on me if I spilled a drop.

He started to buck his hips, but mercifully he pulled his cock from my throat so the head was in my mouth, then he let go a flood of jism. I think he spurted about 5 times, and I swallowed every last drop as fast as he pumped it into my mouth. He tasted different from you, it wasn't that I liked his more, or less, than yours, it was just different.

His cock started to soften in my mouth. He told me to just gently run my tongue over it, as he was sensitive after his orgasm. I held him in my mouth for several minutes; almost nursing on his cock as it slowly went down. I found that I could get more semen from him if I gently sucked and licked the head of his cock. After several minutes like this, I felt him start to grow harder again.

Suddenly he pulled my head from his cock with his hands and tilted my face up so I could look at him. He said "That was pretty good bitch, I think you like sucking cocks, is that true?"

I nodded, as my throat hurt and I didn't want to speak.

He asked me again, "Do you like sucking cocks?" and again I nodded.

"Let's try this another way, do you like sucking cocks in general, or just certain ones?"

Now I had to speak, but I wasn't sure what to say. I do like sucking a man, but I don't know if I could just suck some stranger, so I told him I only liked certain cocks.

He laughed and said "If you meant what you said about I can do anything I want with you, then you'd better start thinking about sucking any cock I tell you too, do you understand?"

I was shocked; I realized that Roy was thinking that I was willing to go further with him than I had planned. I hadn't made it clear to him that this would be a one-time event. Problem was, this was hardly the time to start bringing that up. I wasn't sure what to say at this point. Then I looked into his eyes. Once again I realized that this man would not hesitate to force me into doing whatever he wanted, and that the method of persuasion would not be pleasant. I decided I'd better go along with this for now, and later explain that I didn't intend to make myself available to him in the future. I looked into his eyes and told him that if he wanted me to suck someone's cock, all he had to do was tell me. He grinned at that, and pulled me to my feet.

12