Wanda's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi, a smallish woman with average breasts, stripped slowly. She bounded to and fro onstage, scampering like a little deer from side to side. The music ended and Bambi looked into the wings as a loud thumping started pounding from the speakers.

The light focused on the curtain as a bright green dildo, and only the dildo, emerged from the back. The DJ said, "Here comes Godzilla!!" and the new dancer, wearing the strap-on, a rubber monster mask and nothing else, came out. She started walking straight down the stage, her footsteps matching the echo of the steps from the loudspeaker.

Regular patrons of the Strip-O-Rama knew this woman was not June, Bambi's regular partner. As the most obvious sign, June was a black woman, and this girl was white. Still, Bambi continued her part of the act, scampering side to side on the stage until the second woman grabbed her, forced her down and made her suck the strap-on.

Bambi took the strap-on deep in her throat, wetting it. The men in the crowd imagined that she was sucking on them. The women in the crowd imagined they were wearing the strap, or else they were doing the sucking. Suddenly, the masked woman pulled her rubber mask off her head. As she leaned down to kiss Bambi and lay her on her back, the crowd saw it was Nan Humper ... Wanda's friend Betty.

Betty drove "Godzilla" deep into Bambi, causing the girl to cry out in ecstasy. She started a smooth rhythm, forcing even Bambi's breasts to bounce with each forward thrust. She kissed Bambi hard, adding to the woman's excitement.

Half-way through the song, Betty rolled Bambi over onto her hands and knees. As she slid "Godzilla" in from behind, June emerged from the back, already equipped with another "Godzilla" strap-on. June slid under Bambi and Betty, kissing her regular partner quickly to stifle Bambi's cries of surprise. Betty pulled her strap-on out of Bambi's pussy and slid June's strap-on into it. Then Betty repositioned and slowly pushed her Godzilla strap-on into Bambi's ass.

Bambi felt the fine pressure of the double-fuck and could hold off no longer. Her cries filled the room, and Bambi came, flooding all over June's strap-on. Betty waited for the orgasm to end, then pulled her dildo out of Bambi's ass and pushed it hard into June's open pussy. June, busy fucking Bambi as in the script, then let out her out startled scream, followed moments later with her own orgasm. Betty had moved one hand onto her own clit, and came with june, giving the patrons a three-way orgasm not seen on the stage since Wanda, Anne and Amber had done it last October.

After the show the three girls continued their sexual escapades in the shower room. Bambi and june attacked Betty right off, dropping her to the floor and taking turns licking her pussy. Betty humped up at them and came twice, then leading both woman in a mouth-to-pussy daisy chain. Many of the other dancers joined in the orgy, but Wanda held back. She had not slept with anyone without Anne's permission, and wasn't planning to.

* * * * *

When she got home, Wanda went right to bed. She awoke the next morning to find Anne already gone to school. She called Betty's cell phone and got her friend on the line.

"I didn't wake you, did I Bets?" Wanda cried when she heard how groggy Betty's voice sounded.

"No, Cate," said Betty, using her old nickname for Wanda. "I had June between my legs, and Bambi was fucking June. We'd all just cum when you called. When can you get over here?"

"How about two hours?" Wanda asked. "I have chores to do before I'm free."

"Perfect," Betty said. "That will give the three of us more time in bed together. See you at 11, right here, OK?"

Wanda agreed, hung up the phone and went about her daily duties. She hurried through them, getting them done to her satisfaction in near-record time. Then she powered her Mustang across town, arriving at Betty's motel just as Bambi and June were staggering out the door, tired and half-dressed. They were on each other's arms, holding each other up after a tiring marathon session with Betty.

When Wanda entered Betty's motel room, her eyes drifted immediately on the two cameras mounted on tripods at different angles facing the bed. Before she could ask, Betty explained.

"Cate, baby, I'm with a group doing a series called 'Hometown Ho's.' It follows a porn star to his or her home town. It shows the fans the sites of the home town, and also shows the star fucking some of the local residents. Bambi and June were here filming with me, and I thought you might like to get on film, also."

"Bets," Wanda said, "I don't know. I'm in a pretty cool relationship, and I don't want to fuck it up by having on-screen sex."

"Oh, Cate, baby. No one said we'd have sex together. I meant you could go with me today to different places. I'd introduce you as my former girlfriend. We could do the mall, and then off to the base of the ski slopes. We'll do the exterior filming today. Are you game?"

"Ok, Bets, I'll agree to that."

Wanda then spent the next half hour signing various forms and waivers, allowing her likeness to be used in the movie they were making, and another waiver showing she understood it was a porn movie. A couple other forms were produced and Wanda automatically signed them, too.

When everything was done and legal, Betty called her cameraman's room and he came over to start the filming. Betty reminded Wanda to call her "Nan Humper" on camera, and promised to hide Wanda's identity by calling her "Cate" while on air.

Betty wore a short miniskirt over nylon stretch pants. Her blouse, also of nylon and the same color as her pants, curved delightfully low, allowing Betty to show off the fullness of her breasts. She added a winter jacket with a zipper that she kept low.

Betty, now portraying Nan introduced her good friend Cate to the porn audience. She explained that Cate was the last serious relationship she had had before getting into the business. Nan talked about Cate's sexual prowess in great detail, drawing a blush from Wanda.

Together, Betty and Wanda drove to the mall. Wanda, though wearing tight jeans and an equally tight turtleneck, didn't draw near as many stares as Betty did. Then the people at the mall stared openly as Betty and Wanda wandered store to store, hand in hand.

They spent a lot of time in Frederick's. They both modeled lingerie for the camera and each other. Wanda made sure she was covered in all the right places, though Nan would not hesitate to flash a breast or pussy at the cameraman's lens. They ended up buying some lingerie and a couple string bikinis.

As they talked, Wanda found out how the weightless scene in "Cumageddon" had been filmed. While she didn't understand everything Betty said, she tried. Betty talked about a plane that did long climbs then steep plunges back towards the earth. The plunges threw the occupants of the plane into a feeling of floating and a near-weightless atmosphere. So during the plunges, the cast made love furiously, and during the climbs they planned what they would do next. Betty giggled as she remembered the girl who came while in weightless freefall. She was a squirter, and there was pussy juice floating in the air, until the plane came out of its dive. Then there was pussy juice all over everyone.

They spent the day together, teasing the people of Provo. They drove through town, with Betty flashing people as the cameraman filmed it. They headed to the mountain base, where Betty showed how cold it was by showing the goosebumps on her breasts. They ate dinner at a stylish cafe in town, with Betty and Wanda's skimpy outfits drawing all sorts of eye contact.

Finally they headed back to Betty's room. There Betty (Nan) talked to the camera about the great day she and Cate (Wanda) had spent together, and kissed Cate goodbye. After that closing, the cameraman stashed the camera back on its tripod and left the room, leaving the two girls alone.

Once they were alone, Wanda smiled shyly at her former lover. She had felt a familiar tingle between her legs, a feeling she got before when she and Betty hung out together. She knew she had to have Betty, and figured that if she and Betty made love, Anne would never find out.

Both girls leaned towards each other at the same time. Their arms naturally wrapped around the other's body as they started kissing. Their tongues, hesitant at first, soon danced together as the kissing became hotter and hotter.

"Let's model our new bikinis for each other," Betty suggested. Wanda readily agreed, and dashed to the bathroom to change while Betty changed in the main room. Through the closed bathroom door, Wanda could hear Betty talking in a low voice. She wondered what her friend was saying, and who she was saying it to, but when she emerged from the bathroom, her questions were quickly forgotten.

Betty was wearing a deep red string bikini, very skimpy, very tight. Wanda could see her friend's nipples in an erect position, and even see the labia lips curving against the bottoms. Wanda's bikini was of a light blue, and Wanda knew when it got wet it would become see-through. It wasn't as tight as Betty's but still left little to the imagination. Wanda planned to use it in a Flashdance-type number she was planning in her head.

The girls closed back on each other and resumed their lip-lock. Betty moved them onto the bed, where they lay entwined in each other's arms, lost in the kiss, for the longest time. When Wanda finally rolled on top of Betty, the porn star reached around and untied the string on Wanda's bra. Wanda lifted up, letting the cloth fall off her breasts. Betty sucked one nipple into her mouth and expertly used her teeth to tease the nipple into a straighter position than it already was. Then she moved to the other nipple and repeated the procedure, using a bit more tongue on this breast.

The girls maneuvered back into a sitting position and Betty reached behind herself to untie her own bra. The nipples, already hard, came free of the barely-restraining cloth, and Wanda sucked on them eagerly, moving breast-to-breast in a near-blurring wave of tongue, teeth and lips. Betty moaned happily as each breast got its share of attention.

Then Betty pushed Wanda onto her back, lowered herself down Wanda's body and, using her teeth only, pulled the side ties on each end of Wanda's bikini bottom open. Then she grabbed the top of the front panel and pulled it down. Wanda felt Betty's breath on her pussy and sighed happily.

Betty reached under a pillow and pulled out an weird-shaped vibrator. It was thick and a luminous red, with a bend at the end of it and a thick ring two-thirds of the was down. The ring was studded with little bumps, and at each end the ring thickened and bent out away from the vibrator. Wanda knew it was a vib because Betty had it already on, and it hummed in a low setting as Betty rubbed it down Wanda's body.

She shoved it in Wanda straight, making her squirm as the L-shaped end opened her up. But then the L touched the top of her inner pussy wall, and the teen jumped. Still Betty pushed it in, muttering "You'll love this" as she did so.

Suddenly fireworks exploded in the back of Wanda's brain. The L-shaped end found Wanda's G-spot just as the ring on the lower part of the vib contacted her clit and buzzed on it. Wanda didn't have a chance to practice self-control. She had an immediate orgasm from the sensation, then followed it with a second, just-as-strong, orgasm. Her hips rose higher as Betty increased the speed and Wanda had a third, fourth and fifth orgasms, all within minutes of each other. Never before had Wanda cum so hard so fast.

When Wanda regained her senses, she looked under the pillow herself. She found a black glove and put it on her left hand. There were little controls that attached to her arm. When the touched the controls, the glove started vibrating. Wanda placed the glove on betty's covered mons and got a great moan from her friend. Wanda quickly undid the bikini bottom Betty wore and thrust two gloved fingers into Betty's pussy.

The porn star moaned louder than ever. Experimentally, Wanda slid a third finger in, then a fourth. Betty spread her legs wide apart, then nodded agreement at Wanda's unspoken question. The teen slid her thumb inside Betty's pussy, making a vibrating fist inside her lover.

Betty's screams of orgasmic lust matched Wanda's earlier ones in their intensity. Deeper, then shallower, the vibrating glove moved in Betty's pussy. Orgasm topped orgasm as Betty could not stop cumming. Finally, with a wicked smile on hr face, Wanda pulled the waterproofed glove from Betty's pussy and shoved two slick vibrating fingers into Betty's ass. The loudest scream of the night came forth from Betty Grant, an orgasm that seemed to build and build until it seemed the entire hotel would hear her cries of lustful exuberance.

When Wanda finally pulled the glove from Betty's ass, the porn star did a quick flip and started grinding her wet pussy against Wanda's. The girls lay back, humping each other. Their breasts bounced in rhythm to their movements as each girl ground harder and harder at her partner. The clits mashed together, and each woman came again and again, until they finally collapsed, exhausted, on the bed.

Slowly they turned to cuddle each other. Betty stroked Wanda's hair, now mashed against her head from their exertions. They kissed and promised to keep in touch. All too soon, Wanda got out of bed and went to take a shower. A few minutes later, Betty joined her, surprising the teen. Together they made love again, the hot water streaming off their bodies as joy and cum streamed out of their bodies. Finally, all sexed out, Wanda dressed and left the motel room to stagger home. She didn't plan to tell Mistress Anne about this sexual episode.

As soon as Betty heard Wanda's car pull out of the parking lot, she picked up the phone and dialed another room. Her cameraman picked up quickly.

"Well?" Betty asked. "Did we get enough footage?"

"More than enough, baby," the man replied. "That girl never knew the cameras were still on, and I'll bet she could look for an hour and never find the cameras placed inside the overhead light or the headboard of the bed. Baby, you'll get a bonus. 'Hometown Ho's In Provo' will break all existing sales records, or I'll go into TV work."

Betty sat back, smiling. Best of all, Wanda couldn't do anything about this, because she had signed a release.

12