Wander Lust

Story Info
A plane journey turns into a delightful encounter.
1.9k words
4.37
46.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes stung a little with weariness as I closed them, my mind wandered back over last couple of days. My feet had literally barely touched the ground since arriving in the United States. I'd spent three exhausting but very enjoyable days being shown around New York by friends before making my way to Arizona to meet with the gang and heading on to friends in Los Angeles to celebrate Fourth of July.

That last flight into Phoenix had been a delightful adventure in itself.

He'd been apologetic when we'd bumped and tripped over each other stowing our hand luggage. His hard body had rubbed against mine ever so slightly as he assisted me to regain my footing and place my hold-all alongside his bag in the overhead locker. In those few slightly awkward moments we'd chatted a little. He'd graciously inquired about my travels, asking me about Australia, remarking on my accent and telling me he was going onto San Francisco. We'd companionably taken up our respective seats, me at the window with a seat to spare and he directly opposite, just across the narrow aisle. The hours into the evening had passed peacefully and now most passengers were quietly sleeping, the thrum of the engines humming quietly.

I felt tired but excited that soon I'd see Sarah, Matt and the others. Swinging my bare legs up onto the spare seat, I pressed back into the small pillow squashed against the window. The rough blue wool of the flight rug rubbed against my thighs as I tried to spread the insubstantial thing over me, to cover me from the insistent chill of the air conditioner. My efforts attracted the attention of my gentleman friend across the aisle who smiled at me briefly and turned his attention back to his magazine.

I tried to pay attention to my own reading matter, the lastest best seller, with little success. My thoughts instead wandered to thinking of my friends who'd be picking me u

p in a few hours time. Closing my eyes, my head filled with delicious and wicked images of my sweet friend Matt and his partner Sarah, naked at our beach house last Summer -- her beautiful soft curves, her hands on my body, me wet and soapy in the bath as she washed and caressed me…Matt with his perfectly kissable lips.

It wasn't long before those delightful images of the three of us worked their familiar magic on me. I could feel that heavenly warm, aching feeling building between my thighs as I remembered every lurid detail of that delightful time spent by the sea.

Almost automatically my hands found their way down under the blanket seeking to relieve that ache. Bunching up my sundress a little, my fingers surreptitiously worked their way into the front of my panties, slipping between the plump, smooth lips, dipping into the slickness already gathering there.

I kept my wrist still and just flicked and stroked my clit with my fingers. In my mind, Matt had me out of the bath, his body pressed hard up against my naked back as he rubbed at my nipples with the towel, my eyes were fixed on the sight of Sarah bending naked to pull the bath plug. Oh my…that pretty round ass…those sweet pussy lips peeping out between her smooth thighs, making me want to slip my tongue there and make her writhe and moan and swoon.

As my fingers worked faster over my hot pussy, my thighs fell open. My breathing grew heavy as the exquisite tension built. I could almost feel Matt's hands at my breast, I could see Sarah turning to kiss me, her soft hands cupping my face. I rubbed in circles and pressed hard along my wet lips sending flashes of sensation up into my body, the action of my hand getting bigger and more urgent as my need increased. Nothing else seemed to exist except the perfect pleasure of my fingers against my flesh and the beautiful images that filled my mind. Nothing else at all…except somewhere, a familiar sound that sought to intrude into in my consciousness.

I heard a loud click. I stilled my hand but kept my fingers where they were, pressing hard against that needy little clit. The blanket still covered me. I lay very still wondering if I just didn't move I could pretend to be asleep. Rather hopelessly, I was too curious for the pretence. Slowly I open my eyes to look across the aisle. My gentleman friend appeared to have just clicked off his overhead light.

As he bent to retrieve the magazine that had slipped to the floor, he readjusted the rug in his own lap, resettled himself and turned to look me straight in the eye. He grinned, a wide boyish grin that even in the dim light, I could see, crinkled the corners of his eyes. His look told me that had he had seen me and what I'd been doing.

My face burned. My mouth fell open to say something. I have no idea what.

He held his forefinger to his lips, shaking his head and hushing me, conspiratorially glancing around to the sleeping occupants of the cabin as if to say, "Don't wake them."

My heart raced and my fingers were destined to become very wrinkled if they stayed in that wet place for much longer. The knowledge that he knew where that hand of mine was sent a shock of pleasure through me. I couldn't resist pressing there, for a moment wondering how his hand would feel trapped between my legs. I curled a fingertip into the wet opening, feeling the heat, the same heat that he would feel.

I felt a little embarrassed but at the same time intrigued as to what may happen next. We were at an impasse of sorts and I wondered if I should close my eyes and pretend nothing had happened. But it had happened and he knew it and I knew it.

From his seat, he gestured to me to pull my blanket up.

I didn't move. I could feel the pulse in my neck jumping about as his outrageous request sent a wicked thrill through me, landing squarely at my pussy. I'd heard that Americans were friendly travellers, I had no idea just how friendly, and of course we Australians are known for our obliging hospitality. He appeared to be aware of the fact too. As unofficial ambassador for my country there seemed little else I could do but comply or at least entertain the idea. Well that was going to be my excuse if anyone asked...

"Please." His lovely lips shaped the word silently.

I raised my eyebrows as if to say "Like this?" as I gave the blanket a little pull, gathering it in my hands, shifting it to uncover my bare thighs.

I could see on his face a slight look of surprise that I had done as he requested. He shook his head, obviously unsatisfied with my effort, and made a little tugging action upward, higher.

I pulled the small blue rug high up over my bent legs, letting it drop and rest at my waist.

He nodded his approval at my action. With his hands, he made a small parting of the ways gesture. For a split second, I pretended I didn't understand. I gave him a slightly puzzled look. Did he want me to move something? Put the blanket away from me? His hand gesture became more emphatic, more defined. He wanted me to open my legs more. He wanted to see me. My eyes locked on his smiling face, I inched my thighs apart.

His eyes and smile grew wide. I knew that he could see my hand trapped in my panties, now obscuring his view of my dripping pussy.

"Wider" he mouthed.

I bent my leg outwards further exposing myself to him under the soft warm beam of the reading light.

"Show me," he mimed slowly.

I remained motionless, again pretending not to understand.

"Show me your pussy," he exaggerated the shape of the words, making it very clear to me what it was he wanted.

Warming to the game, my eyebrows arched in inquiry, "Like this?" I mouthed back at him. Using one hand I slowly pulled the thin fabric of my panties to one side and lewdly spread my swollen lips apart just a fraction.

He leaned forward towards me a little as if drawn to the sight. His eyes fixed on my exposed pussy. I watched him swallow hard and smile.

"More," his mouth formed the shape of the word.

My index and middle fingers did their job, parting the slick pink flesh more widely for him.

His mouth fell open a little as he nodded his approval…"Beautiful. Show me how."

Closing my eyes for a moment, I leaned back and let my fingers stroke their way over my clit knowing that he watched my every move. I imagined how his fingers would feel as I rubbed fast circles round and round my vulva, up over my clit until I could feel myself, getting wetter, getting closer, the pleasure building as my fingers seem to take on a life of their own. I wondered if he was imagining finger fucking me. Pushing his fingers into my wetness. Or perhaps he was thinking of more?

My admirer looked on. His eyes flitting from my face to my exposed cunt. I could see his own hand moving under the blanket on his lap. The idea of a man, a stranger, a very handsome and attractive stranger stroking his hard cock over the sight of my naked pussy was too much for me. I wanted to see him do it. Juice flooded into my hand at the thought.

"Show me." I asked him silently.

He hesitated for a moment.

"Please." I mimed at him and smiled sweetly.

Slowly he edged back the blanket to reveal his cock, hard and thick in his right hand. That beautiful sight sent my fingers into a frenzy. From across the aisle he smiled at my response and motioned to me to slow down, to ease up. He set a steady pace for us, deliciously fisting the length of his cock over and over, sliding it through his hand as he bit his bottom lip in concentration. His eyes feasted on my open pussy as I pleasured myself, his gaze fixed on my fingers as they strummed steadily over my hardened clit.

I sped up unable to resist. Needing release. Needing to come. More quickly he stroked in time to my frantic rubbing, up and down, as I went round and round, pulling hard, as I slicked juice across my throbbing clit, faster and faster we stroked until the sight of a thick stream of cum spurting from him had me tipping over the edge, my pussy clenching in pleasure spasms that had me leaning forward, squeezing my thighs together and covering my mouth with my hand to stop the moans from escaping.

As I caught my breath, I saw the hanky in his hand as he pulled his blanket back into his lap. He smiled at me, a huge happy smile, "Thank you," and blew me a little kiss.

"My pleasure," I grinned back at him, returning the kiss and adjusting my own clothes and blanket.

"Sweet dreams."

"Safe journey."

I smiled and closed my eyes.