Wandering Bk. 05: Pattie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer, but she matched my grin with hers and slid off the stool, holding her hand out to me. I joined her and we walked to the dance floor. We were the only couple at that point, but I didn't care. I just wanted to watch her move.

She was intent on giving a performance for me. She slinked and slithered and slipped around me as she moved to the beat of the three piece group. I recognized the tune, but couldn't name it. I was too interested in staying with Pattie as she made sure I understood her message. I think everyone in the room got the message.

The band had started with a couple of upbeat numbers, but then shifted down into a nice slow, romantic piece and we moved into each other. I felt my arousal growing and I expected she could as well, but I didn't try to hide it and she didn't react to it. I could smell the aroma of her shampoo, mixed with her natural scent. Intoxicating, stimulating, yet subtle ... and very sexy.

We held each other closely and we were hardly moving as we swayed to the music. Several other couples had joined us on the small floor and thus we were less conspicuous. When the band took a break several songs later, we moved ourselves to a table and ordered another round.

We continued talking, but I couldn't remember much of it. I was entranced by this dark, intriguing woman. She was confident and yet vulnerable. I wondered about her teenage years and how she got from there to here and collected a degree in the process. It had taken a few years longer than normal, but what obstacles had she overcome? Her comment about her father would have been a key to that answer.

Sometime after ten, two big, rough-looking fellows came into the pub and sat at a table near us. It appeared they had already taken on a fair amount of liquor, but they were looking for more. They looked like construction workers who hadn't bothered to change from their work clothes before coming into the pub.

Barry the bartender had gone off shift an hour or so after we ate and the new guy looked older and a little less in the mood for fun. I saw him say something to the waitress before she came over to see the two new customers and she nodded her head.

When she approached the table, I could tell she was looking them over carefully, trying to decide if she would serve them. She must have chosen to go ahead because she appeared to ask them what they wanted and they told her. She walked back to the bar, stopping for a moment to say something to the bartender.

I stopped paying attention to them when the band returned and I got up and asked Pattie to dance. She smiled and was up immediately, following me to the dance floor. We stayed out there for another four of five songs before the call of nature began to impose itself on me. I took Pattie back to our table and excused myself, heading for the washroom. Three pints of beer tend to do that.

When I made my way back to our table, the two big guys were standing there, leaning over Pattie. She didn't look happy. I was pretty sure she didn't invite them, so I walked over and interrupted.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. Is there something I can help you with?" I asked politely.

"Fuck no. We were asking this lady if she wanted to join us at our table. We figured she'd be much happier sitting with real men instead of a wimp like you," he sneered. I could smell the alcohol on his breath from several feet away. I'm sure it must have almost overpowered Pattie since their faces had been inches from hers.

"Well, what does the lady have to say about that?" I asked, barely able to maintain a civil tone.

"Who gives a fuck. She'll come when she's told to." He was having trouble standing without weaving.

I turned to the bartender to get his attention. I didn't need to. He nodded and I could see him reach for the phone under the bar.

"Tell you what guys. You really don't want any trouble with the police, and forcing this young lady to do something she doesn't want to do could be a very, very big mistake." I couldn't make my warning any more clear.

"Fuck off, pussy," was the slurred reply.

"No ... you fuck off, asshole," Pattie snapped. "The last thing I want is to have anything to do with you two drunken clowns." She wasn't happy with them.

They looked down at her, bleary-eyed and weaving.

"Come on, you're coming with us. Were gonna' have some fun," the larger one said, reaching for Pattie's arm.

I wasn't sure if or when the cops were going to arrive, but I knew I couldn't let them man-handle Pattie. I also wasn't sure if I could get any help from the bartender, but I had to do something now. I reached out and grabbed the shirt collar of the smaller guy, yanking him back toward me and kicking his legs out from under him. He went down like a sack of cement.

I turned to the bigger guy and moved around the table behind Pattie. I put one hand on her left shoulder and the other on the back of her chair. I gave her one clear instruction.

"When I say 'go,' go!" I wasn't watching her and I had no idea if she acknowledged me or not. The big guy was still weaving, trying to figure out what I was up to while the smaller guy was trying to pick himself up of the floor but not having much success.

"Go!" I shouted as I yanked Pattie's chair back. She moved like a cat and ran towards the bar. The big guy turned as if to follow her and as he did, I shoved the table as hard as I could. The sharp corner of the tabletop hit him in the hip, and then his crotch, and he went down howling in pain.

I was about to consider making for the exit with Pattie when both the bartender and the local RCMP showed up. The barkeep had what looked to be nightstick in his hand and was clearly contemplating using it on the skull of the first guy to cause any more trouble. The RCMP constables put an end to that.

We hung around for a few minutes while one of the constables took our statements. The two louts were cuffed and taken off to the local holding cell for the night. Drunk and disorderly would likely be the charges. Pattie and I looked at each other and began to laugh. I guess it was a release of tension, but it was all so stupidly bizarre and comedic. We decided that was enough for now.

"You're a fun date, you know," I laughed as we walked outside into the cool night air.

Pattie chuckled, "I didn't know it was a date. If it was, it was the craziest I've had. Those two idiots kind of scared me though. They were just drunk enough to do something very stupid," she added seriously.

"Yes, I think you're right. They had me worried too. They looked like a couple of tough characters. I wouldn't have wanted to deal with them sober," I admitted.

"It didn't stop you," she said, looking at me with her lovely smile. "You did what you had to and kept things from getting out of hand. The damsel in distress has been saved."

"We've kind of had our evening messed up. I wanted to dance with you some more."

"You just wanted me close, holding me ... right?" she challenged as she moved toward me.

"Yes ... that's exactly what I wanted." I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her as she sagged into my body. The nervous energy of the last few minutes was slowly dissolving and I felt the passion building. She must have sensed it too.

"Why don't we go down to the boat? No one will bother us there," she said softly.

I took her hand, wrapping my other arm around her shoulder, and pulled her to my side as we walked slowly down the street toward the dock. We didn't talk, but a lot of information was being exchanged over those three blocks. Whether it was the fear, adrenalin, alcohol, or something else, we were about to change our relationship.

I unlocked the door of the houseboat and flicked on the lights. Pattie pulled the curtains and I dimmed most of the lights to give us some sense of atmosphere.

"Would you like something?" I asked.

"Yes ... you," she said without hesitation.

"I think I have lots of that," I smiled, reaching for her.

We were undressed in seconds and quickly in the already made-up double bed. Pattie appeared to be tense from our previous adventure, so I tried to slow the pace and involve her in foreplay. She was having none of it.

"Don't make me wait ... please, Lee," she implored. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she wasn't going to be patient.

I stroked the tip of my now-leaking cock along her slit to provide some lubrication. It took only seconds to determine that she was ready, willing and able to have me enter her. So I did, slowly at first, and then progressively deeper with each measured stroke. She was arching her back as I moved into her. She tried to take even more of me. It wasn't long before I was fully enveloped in her hot, tight center.

I stopped for a moment to give her a chance to settle, but she didn't appear to need or want that. She slapped my ass as she grabbed a handful of gluteus maximus, pulling me urgently into her even further, all the while thrusting her hips upward in a determined bid to spear herself on my cock.

It was frantic and fantastic, electric and uncontrolled. All the fear and tension of the earlier confrontation exploded into her wild, tormented gyrations. I hung on as best I could, but it couldn't last forever. I was about to warn her of my coming when she roared her release, her back forming a rigid arc from her head to her heels, suspending me on this bridge of flesh. She must have held me there for several seconds before she collapsed with me crashing down upon her, unable to protect her. I heard a loud "ooohmmph" as I landed. I prayed I hadn't hurt her.

"You okay?" I gasped.

"Oh shit ... what happened?" she moaned.

"Did I hurt you? I landed right on you."

"You did? I didn't notice, I guess." She was panting and slowly regaining her senses.

"That was amazing. Now I know what 'awesome' really means," she laughed softly between gasps.

"You were pretty charged up. The adrenalin and everything, I guess."

"Hey ... I can feel you. You're still there. Didn't you come yet?" she asked as her hand probed my still-rigid member.

"No problem. It won't go bad," I chuckled.

"Oh ... that means I can have another, doesn't it?" she grinned, and she rolled her leg over me.

"I guess it does, but how about you on top and that way I can't fall on you again." It didn't seem like I'd hurt her ... or that she'd even been aware of our collision.

"I don't know. If you can make me come like you just did, you can fall on me any time you like."

"I think that was mostly you. I was just the stick stirring the pot."

"Yeah, but what a nice stick."

She rose on all fours and then slithered down my body until she reached my manhood. She took it in her hand and examined it for a moment and then lowered her head and took me in her mouth. For the next five minutes, she treated me to the most loving, careful, oral sex I had ever experienced. I was hard again and once more I had to warn her.

"I'm close, Pattie. Do what you want to do. Don't worry about me." My voice cracked with the tension.

She continued to lick and suck and tease and stroke for few seconds before rising up and mounting me, aiming my rigid cock into her very wet, hot pussy. I didn't expect to last a single stroke, but I was wrong. It wasn't long, but at least it wasn't immediate. I let go after warning her again and she maintained her position, her eyes watching mine, a smile on her face. She was enjoying herself a great deal and I enjoyed providing her fulfillment.

We managed a third time after I had applied my oral skills to her and she to me once more. We couldn't duplicate the explosive orgasm she experienced in the beginning, but it didn't matter. We were both happy and satisfied.

"Can you stay?" I asked hopefully.

"Hmmm, that would be nice," she murmured.

"I'll make breakfast. What time do you have to start work?"

"I don't. I get the next two days off," she said, lifting her head to look at me.

"Well then, what about spending them with me?"

"Love to." There wasn't any doubt in her answer.

"I'll get some Campari at the store tomorrow and we'll be set. I've got lots of supplies for the next few days."

"I need to get some stuff from my place before we go. Girl stuff, you know?"

"Yeah. No rush, we'll just meander up the lake and go wherever we want."

She was lying on my chest, drowsy from her exertions and the excitement of the earlier confrontation.

The next morning, I woke at seven, later than I had been used to in the past month. Pattie was curled up with her back to me, my arm over her hip, and my hand cupping a lovely breast as she slept. I thought back over the previous evening and our decision to spend the next two days together. I was happy about that.

She was a delight to be with, and I wanted to know more about her. I wondered if she would ever tell me ... tell anyone ... about her past. I made a trip to both the grocery store and the liquor store while Chuck fixed the steering and Pattie went home for clothes and toiletries. She returned just before ten and a few minutes later we cast off.

The next two days were wonderful, and I hated to head back to the dock on Friday to drop Pattie off. We had laughed and loved and talked about everything we could think of. I told her about my marriage and why I ended it. I told her about my first two weeks of debauchery, but not in any detail. I did let her know that I looked at it as therapy and that it had been a benefit to my mental state. She seemed to understand and accept that.

We didn't pretend we would be faithful to each other or that we had a future beyond this encounter, but we did promise to stay in touch, at least by e-mail.

Pattie let me into her past a little, but still held back the gory details and the issues surrounding her relationship with her father.

I was convinced she would be successful at whatever she put her mind to. She had that sense of dedication that wouldn't let anything stop her if it was within her reach. I would happily phone Pete Dennison and tell him about her. I expected they would give her a fair hearing.

When I dropped Pattie off at the dock, it was with disappointment. I knew that the remaining three days were not going to be as pleasurable as the previous two. On top of that, it looked like it might rain.

I was back where I started, alone again. I shouldn't complain, I said to myself. I had two days and three nights with a wonderful young woman and like my other encounters earlier, I wouldn't easily forget her. Some guys never get that much in their entire lives. Colour yourself lucky, Lee Stephenson.

When I pulled up to the dock on Sunday afternoon, Pattie was standing there waiting for me. I was delighted. She was exactly the tonic I needed at the finish of my cruise. I jumped off the boat to tie off the forward line to the dock cleat while Pattie handled the stern. In seconds we were in each other's arms. I saw Chuck watching from the office window. I swore he had a smile on his face.

"I'm not going anywhere until tomorrow. I'll get a motel room. Care to join me for dinner and 'afters?'" I blurted out in a stream.

She laughed. I was like a teenager with a crush on the cheerleader and didn't know how to handle himself.

"Yeah, I guess," she smiled, her head cocked and her eyes squinting at me.

I was hoping I'd have another chance to be with her and it looked like I was in luck.

"I can't stay the night, though. I've got an exam tomorrow and I need to be prepared."

"Can you stay for a little while?" I must have sounded like I was begging. I was.

"Sure, for you," she smiled.

"Do we dare try Modine's again?"

She laughed again. "Well, you know what they say about lightning striking twice in the same place."

"Modine's it is then. Six o'clock?"

"Six thirty. Let me go home and get cleaned up first."

"Six thirty. I'll be there." I leaned over and kissed her, my hand brushing her breast, and she responded. I was back on that high she so easily created in me.

"See you then," she smiled, turning to head back to the boat.

I had already packed my stuff and leftover food in the two plastic storage tubs I kept in the car and placed them on a dolly to transport them up to my car. Five minutes later I was in the office with Chuck, signing off on my Visa and getting a receipt.

"No more problems, Mr. Stephenson?"

"Nope ... everything went fine. It's very lovely up here. It's my first time on Shuswap."

"A lot more fun if there's someone to share it with," he said with a grin.

"You're absolutely right. I'm going to remember that next time," I smiled. "Thanks, I enjoyed myself."

"You're welcome. Come back anytime," he said, undoubtedly meaning it.

Pattie appeared at my table just past six thirty and once again surprised me. She was wearing a dress. A low-cut, slinky dress. A sexy, low-cut, slinky dress in a shiny black material. It fit her very closely. So closely, I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra and possibly no panties.

"Wow!" I said it and I meant it. She was a knock-out and she knew it. I was trying to stand like a gentleman, but I wasn't quick enough for her. She dropped into her seat and her prominent nipples bounced inside the slippery fabric. She looked hot and the promise of the evening was now confirmed. No woman on earth wore a dress like that without expecting hormonal reactions from any male with a pulse.

"I figured you'd like it," she grinned, her eyebrow arching as she gave me another of her knowing, sideways looks.

"I think every guy within a hundred miles likes it." My eyes must have been popping out of my head. She had added some extra makeup around her eyes and the lipstick was a more aggressive deep red. She didn't look like the same woman I had connected with at Modine's on Tuesday. This was a much more forceful statement.

I caught a glimpse of her feet and saw she was wearing a pair of black patent-leather high heels. It was the complete look of a woman out for trouble and knowing she'd find it. I fully intended to be that trouble.

"To what do I owe the honor of your attire?" I asked with a grin.

"I just wanted to say thanks. This was a great week. I truly enjoyed being with you. You are someone special to me. You've helped me a lot, Lee."

She was, I felt, sincere. She meant it. She knew exactly how to pump up my ego. Not that it needed much pumping this past few days.

"So tell me ... how did I help you?"

"You made me feel good about myself again. I've been waiting for someone. I haven't wanted to be with anyone until you came along. Not lately anyway. I don't know how, but I thought you were different," she said, searching my face.

"I think you're giving me too much credit. I'm not that ... noble. You were nice, attractive and available. It was as simple as that," I said, trying not to sound too cold.

"Unh uh ... sorry, no sale. You may not think so, but that's not you. You may be trying to figure yourself out, but that's not you," she said with certainty.

I turned away from her and looked at my hands. "Maybe not, but I'm still trying, Pattie. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to expect more from me than I can give."

"I don't. I don't want or need more. I like who you are. The sex is perfect, and the time we spend together is too. Don't go overanalyzing it." She was looking at me intently now.

"You're not the first person who's made that comment," I admitted.

"You two must have done a lot of damage to each other."

"You mean Jocelyn?"

"Who else?"

"I never thought of it that way. I just thought it was like ... a slow death."

"The most painful death of all, they say."

I looked at her for a few moments. "You're pretty worldly for someone as young ..." I paused again.

She grinned. She couldn't help it. "There you go again, underestimating my age."