Wandering Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean Jocelyn?"

"Who else?"

"I never thought of it that way. I just thought it was like ... a slow death."

"The most painful death of all, they say."

I looked at her for a few moments. "You're pretty worldly for someone as young ..." I paused again. She grinned. She couldn't help it.

"There you go again, underestimating my age."

"Underestimating your savvy, too," I suggested.

Her eyebrows popped up and she once again used that head-cocked look that had become familiar. The waitress arrived just in the nick of time. I ordered a Campari and soda for Pattie and a dry Australian red for me. I intended to pace myself tonight. I wanted every sensual moment I could have with her to be remembered.

It was. We ate, but I wasn't paying as much attention to the food as I was to Pattie. We danced and it didn't matter whether it was fast or slow, we just wanted to be touching each other, holding each other. We left early and I drove her to my motel room. I had turned the bed down and closed the curtains before I left for the pub, and a single lamp in the far corner of the room was all the light I wanted.

I took her in my arms and allowed my hands and fingers to roam over her lovely body. The dress was so smooth and silky and elegant and so easily removed. She helped undress me and we slid beneath the single sheet, turning toward each other.

"This will be the last time, Lee," she said quietly.

"I know. Let's make it special. Ladies choice."

"I've already chosen. I chose you. Now ... show me what you want to show me," she said smiling.

We began kissing as I willed myself to take it slowly and linger at each point. Her lips, ears, her neck, shoulders, breasts, navel and at last, her inner thighs. I would take my time, and yet I would listen and be alert for her physical responses. As I began to touch her labial lips with my tongue, my lips and even my teeth, she began to send me more urgent messages. Her hips found a slow, rhythmic pulse and her hands clasped the back of my head. The dance had begun.

I don't think I have ever lasted that long in one sexual encounter in my life. In some way, we were so perfectly in tune with each other that it didn't require any effort. It was as natural as breathing, and yet much more rewarding. There was no hurry for either of us. I watched her watch me and smiled as she smiled. It was exactly what we were seeking for our farewell.

Pattie had intended to go home early to prepare for her next accounting examination, but it didn't work out that way. Neither of us could halt the inevitable, nor did we want to. It was right and so comfortable and so erotic, that there was no way to bring it to an unnatural end. Ultimately, exhaustion and her inability to produce more natural lubrication announced our completion.

We lay in each others arms for some time before we rose and dressed. I followed her out the door to my car and drove her home. We kissed and held each other again, reluctant to end it, but Pattie broke the embrace, smiled, and slipped out the car door.

She turned and leaned into the open window, smiling.

"Goodbye, Leighton. I wish you luck and a safe journey. I think you will find what you are looking for. Thank you again for all you gave me. I won't forget."

With that, she turned and entered the door of her apartment. I wondered if I would ever see her again.

Later that morning, I was on my way once more.

My gratitude to ErikThread for his continuing patience and grammatical skills. As always, any errors are of my own making.