Wandering Eye: A Cheater's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuffled him through the bedroom, tits swaying from side to side.

"Babe, please don't do this." She folded her arms and frowned.

"I'm serious now," she responded, "This isn't something you can take back. He's already on his way. When he gets here, he's going to be hard and ready for pussy. I can't just not fuck him."

She put her bra back on as she prepared to close him in the bathroom.

"Don't you dare make a sound. Take a dump, read a magazine, play some phone games. I'll call you back in when he's gone. And if he finds out you're in here," she warned, looking at him sternly, "Then when we get to Boston I'll tell all my sorority sisters not to sleep with you. Understood?"

Brandon breathed and nodded. He realized he was being dramatic. He remembered, even still, he had tasted and nutted over Carrie's ass. This was Alexia's turn. And if he waited, he could have her hot sorority sisters in a week...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Not a word!" she reminded him, and shut him up in the bathroom.

He could hear her muffled enthusiastic voice as she greeted his friend at the door. God, she had looked hot in those tights. He realized now how dolled up she had gotten to meet his friend. Through the door, he heard Josh's deep voice say something which caused Alexia to erupt in a sexy girlish laugh.

Fuck, he thought, I wonder if he's got his hands all over her tits. He searched the door knob for a keyhole and the side of the door for a crack he could look through. Nothing. Finally, he realized if he pressed his whole body against the bathroom tile, it nearly froze his face off but he could see a sliver of his girlfriend's jiggling thighs reflected in a mirror.

She laughed again, making the only bit Brandon could see quiver.

As the two moved away from the door, Brandon had to shuffle his body against the tile to change his line of vision. He could hear rough outlines of what they were saying, and he could sure smell the hypnotic lotion she had smeared all over her skin, but those senses just made him crave a sight even more.

He saw Josh's trousers fall to the floor where his girlfriend was on her knees. Alexia unmistakably gasped. With his place on the floor, only the sounds alerted Brandon that his girlfriend was taking inches of the white cock into her throat.

"Ggggrrrlllghhghhhh."

The noises sped up as Alexi sucked and pumped his cock. Globs of her saliva dripped onto the floor.

Brandon was getting hard. He wanted to reach into his pants and stroke, but he couldn't do it while stretching to look under the door.

Instead, he sat up with his back against the bedroom, grabbed Alexia's expensive lotion off the vanity, slathered a bunch over his cock, and stroked in tempo as his friend explored his girlfriend's esophagus.

There was a loud POP as the member exited her lips; Brandon spun back down to the floor in time to see saliva and precum shower the ground around Josh's pants.

Brandon's hard cock pulsed as he tried to see more. As the two rolled around on the bed, Brandon caught a sight of Alexia's tight pussy dripping, Josh's hairy balls swinging, and then just for a moment the tip of his friend's hard penis as it approached the eager snatch, which out of sight it must have penetrated as Alexia moaned, echoing around the whole apartment.

Unable to see more, Brandon returned to his cock, stroking for nearly forty minutes as his buddy poked, prodded, and plowed Alexia inside out.

At last, Brandon ached to cum but Josh beat him to it. It was a low, deep moan as Alexia got back down on her knees presumably to take as much of his load down her throat or over her tan breasts. Brandon listened to the splatters and gulps.

The noises were muted and residual now, and Brandon was caught up in fantasy. He was stroking it harder, not to Alexia out the door, but to his mind's eye of Alexia, topless with sperm covered titties.

"What the fuck is that?" Josh called out to the thumping in the bathroom. "Nothing!" she answered, sternly, and Brandon panicked, stuffing his cock back into his pants and rushing to hide behind the shower curtain should someone come in.

Instead, he waited there needlessly for twenty minutes, before Alexia alone answered him, sweaty and nude with just a smile and her jewelry.

"You're a fucking moron," she called to him, "He could totally hear you. If you think you're getting with my sisters next week forget it. But baby, that fuck was so good. Thank you, come here, I love you!"

And she stroked him onto her tits, just like he had been imagining, and she was happy and he was happy and they went to sleep peacefully.

12