Wandering Eyes

Story Info
She catches her male roommate in the act but can't look away.
1.1k words
4.31
42.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I thought it was going to be just an average Saturday afternoon. I quickly discovered I was wrong.

I yawned and kicked off the covers, picked my phone up off the nightstand, and laid naked under the ceiling fan while I checked Facebook. After a few minutes I turned my head to glance out the window. Looked like it was going to be a dreary September day.

An hour or so later I decided I was hungry, so I rolled out of bed, threw on an old pair of shorts and t-shirt, and made my way to the kitchen. I settled on a sandwich and plopped onto the living room couch. I clicked on the TV to find something to watch while I ate. An interesting movie showed up in the channel guide, so I brought it up and took a bite of my lunch.

The movie was rolling the end credits when I heard my roommate's bedroom door open down the hall. He shuffled toward the kitchen and noticed that I was in the living room, so he stopped and raised his hand in brief greeting, gave a half smile, then continued into the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge. He opened the bottle and sat at the opposite end of the couch. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. "The sequel is coming up next and I haven't seen it yet."

"Sure," I answered. He was an okay guy, after all. We didn't really hang out much normally, but I figured I could use the company.

We watched the movie in relative silence, occasionally making comments or jokes about the characters and storyline. When the movie ended, I got up to throw away my paper plate and grab something to drink. As I moved from the couch I noticed my roommate shift suddenly. It puzzled me for a minute, but I ignored it and went about my business. I sat back down to watch the next movie in the series, and a few minutes later my roommate got up and went to his room. Seconds after, my phone went off with a text message. It was from my roommate...

AM I BOTHERING YOU SITTING OVER HERE?

I thought that was an odd question, but I chuckled and replied...

LOL. NO.

A minute later he came back out and took his spot on the couch. We continued watching the movie, again making sporadic comments about the film. Half an hour later, he got up and went outside to smoke. Once more, I received a text message from him...

SO I'M NOT BOTHERING YOU WITH WHAT I'M DOING?

Thinking he was referring to barging in on my movie time, I answered...

NOT IN THE LEAST.

Seconds later...

YOU SAW WHAT I WAS DOING?

Then the lightbulb went off in my head. Oh my god, he had been masturbating next to me this whole time and I hadn't noticed. A wave of some mixture of shock, disgust, fascination, and arousal washed over me. I replied...

UMMM...I GUESS NOT. LMAO.

Once more he sat opposite me and we resumed the movie. This time we barely spoke, and we avoided direct eye contact. Moments later I caught a slight movement out of the corner of my eye. Not wanting to be too obvious, I lifted my phone and pretended to check my messages, then cautiously cast a sideways glance to see if my suspicions were accurate. Sure enough, he had pulled his semi-flaccid cock out through the fly of his flannel pants and was stroking himself lightly.

At first I was appalled and returned focus to my phone. After a minute, curiosity took over and bid me to look again. I gave in to temptation and glanced his way, only to find him still lazily stroking himself, his cock slightly harder than before.

Suddenly I realized that I was no longer disgusted by what he was doing, but that I was actually incredibly turned on. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, and my clit began to throb. I desperately wanted him to keep going until he came, though I was afraid I might burst before he did.

Then it happened. He glanced over and met my gaze. I turned away quickly, and I felt fire rush to my face. I heard him chuckle, then my text alert went off again...

IT'S OK, YOU CAN WATCH IF YOU WANT TO.

Naturally my face went two shades redder, but I slowly turned back to him. This time I noticed that his cock was rock hard, his veins bulging against his skin. He wasn't looking at me, but instead had his head leaned back against the couch with his eyes closed. He continued stroking, his pace gradually quickening and his grip getting tighter.

After a few minutes, his head snapped up and he looked me square in the eye. His expression was pleading, as if to ask permission to cum in front of me. I blushed again and gave a slight nod. Within an instant his hot seed came spewing from the head of his cock, all over his hand, his pants, and the couch. I was amazed at the sheer volume of his emission, and even more amazed at how aroused I had become from watching him.

His body went slack after he gave his final spurt, and I quickly went back to pretending to look at my phone. He got up and went to the kitchen sink, cleaned himself up, then came back to sit at the opposite end of the couch. We sat in awkward silence for a while, feigning interest in whatever was playing on TV at that point. I couldn't remember ever feeling that awkward and that turned on at the same time.

Luckily, at that very moment my phone alerted me that I was at 15% battery and needed to connect my charger. I silently thanked the universe for this escape route and made my way back to my room. Once I had my phone plugged in, I laid in bed and decided to try and distract myself with some Words With Friends. Needless to say, it didn't work very well. I kept flashing back to what happened in the other room. The more I thought about it, the wetter I became until I couldn't take it anymore.

I flung off my shorts and reached into the wetness between my thighs. I slicked two fingers with my juices and started rubbing slow circles around my clit. At this rate, I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to cum. I replayed the scene over and over in my memory, picking up speed and pressure with my circles. I could feel my climax building, and I desperately begged for release. Instantly, I began to cum in hot spurts, my fluids soaking my hand and my sheets. I kept going until I felt every last drop leave my body.

Thoroughly spent, I sprawled out in my bed and tried to regain my composure. Slyly satisfied, I licked my fingers clean and smiled. This was going to be an interesting living arrangement.