Wandering Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives her roommate a show he won't forget.
991 words
4.5
26.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had passed since my roommate and I had our unusual encounter in the living room. It was a little weird between us at first, but we slowly became comfortable around each other again. We weren't best friends by any means, but we'd make polite conversation and laugh with one another. All in all, things were back to the way they were before "the incident".

Tuesday rolled around, and my day at work was hectic. Between phone calls, emails, and unnecessary staff meetings, I thought the day would never end. Shortly after 3:00 there was a lull in the activity, so I closed my office door and propped my feet up on the desk to relax for a minute. I picked up my cell phone to scroll through the messages I'd missed during my busy morning. As I ran down the list, I noticed one from my roommate. I opened it...

WHEN DO I GET MY TURN? ;-)

With the crazy morning I'd had, my frazzled brain wasn't able to process what he was asking me. I answered simply...

HUH?

Within seconds, his answer...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PERFORM FOR ME?

My stomach did a somersault. Did he really want to watch me play with myself? I'd honestly never thought about such a thing. My mind instantly returned to "the incident" and began to wonder what it would be like to be on the other side of that situation. The longer I pored over it, the more aroused I became. Before I could stop myself I replied...

TONIGHT.

The rest of the afternoon progressed in slow motion. By 4:45 I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer and punched out early. I raced home to discover that I'd gotten there well before him, so I decided to use the extra time to freshen up. My heart was pounding as I entered my bedroom and stripped out of my office attire. I grabbed a towel from my closet and stepped into my ensuite bathroom to take a shower. As the warm spray cascaded down my body, some of my nervousness started to melt away. I washed and conditioned my hair, then picked a jasmine scented soap and lathered myself thoroughly.

After I enjoyed a few more minutes of shower bliss I stepped out and dried off, wrapping the towel around my hair. I went back to the closet to try and decide what to wear; I wanted something casual, but also just a little bit sexy. I finally selected an oversized Beatles t-shirt with a drooping neckline and a pair of black lace panties. I slipped into my chosen wardrobe, let my hair down to lay in damp waves on my shoulders and, with a quick sigh of resolution, made my way to the living room.

When I got there I found my roommate already on the couch watching some action flick he'd flipped to. He glanced up at me and gave his half smile in greeting, then went back to watching his movie. I took my spot at the other end of the couch and watched with him.

Before long my nerves had me fidgeting in my seat. Occasionally I'd look over at him to see if he was watching me, but each time he seemed to be involved with the movie. Half an hour later, my phone buzzed with a text message...

RELAX. NO NEED TO BE NERVOUS. ;-)

I blushed lightly as I read the message, then I realized he was right. After a deep breath, I smiled coyly to myself and propped one foot up on the seat of the couch. Ever so slowly, I lowered my hand between my thighs and began to softly caress myself through the lacy material. It wasn't long until I was so wet that I soaked through my panties. With my other hand I pulled the dampened material to one side and exposed my swollen pussy lips. Gently I slid my middle finger along the slit, rubbing my clit to erection. I plunged my finger inside my dripping hole, then cast a glance over to my roommate. By this time his gaze was unashamedly fixed on what I was doing. I gave a devilish grin, then lifted my finger to my lips and sucked it clean. My roommate's eyes went wide in amazement, and I noticed a sizeable bulge in the front of his jeans. With a wicked chuckle I resumed stroking my clit. I was no longer nervous or embarrassed; I was embracing my inner exhibitionist and loving every minute.

Eventually I completely forgot that there was anyone else in the room. I became focused on my building orgasm and ached for sweet release, moaning softly at random intervals. My focus was interrupted as I felt my roommate slide closer to me on the couch. I looked over at him and met his gaze. We stared at each other intently for what seemed like an eternity, which was just the boost of arousal I needed to crest my climax. I closed my eyes and cried out as I came, my juices gushing over the couch. As the last few drops left my body, I collapsed against the couch and smiled. My roommate cleared his throat, then went to the hall closet and brought me a towel. I chuckled at him, and he gave me a sheepish grin in return.

Once I had finished cleaning up my glorious mess I stood up, ruffled my roommate's hair as I walked past, and went into my bedroom. Shortly after, I heard his bedroom door close across the hall and his radio began blasting out Nirvana. I could only imagine that he was relieving the tension that was the result of my little show. The thought made me laugh a little as I fell back onto my bed, reveling in my newfound thrill. I started to doze, dreaming of what things may come next.