Wandering Holes Ch. 01

Story Info
FTM boy gets used regularly as a public relief receptacle.
903 words
4.1
36.2k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fggtcunt
fggtcunt
23 Followers

There are a lot of ways to "relieve" yourself in this city. Some of them are strapped in boxes as public fountains. Some of them are hanging out of the walls, legs spread and mouths wide open. I used to be one of those before I bought my way out - now I'm one of the mobile holes. Bright orange shorts, mesh against my round ass and tight around my T-dick, communicate to others that they can plunge into me at any moment, so long as they submit a payment first.

The sweltering summer heat pours over me, thick and humid. When I squint, I can see the heat waves in the air. It's almost as if the world is on fire around me.

I shift to the other foot and tighten my grip on my shopping bag. There's just a few essentials from the pharmacy, but it has taken a few weeks of saving since my last bag was stolen off me during, well... Work.

I realize I've missed the walk signal and sigh, reaching in my bag for a water bottle to help my focus.

"Thirsty?"

I tense up, seeing another pedestrian has joined me. He's much larger than me, towering up what seems like ten feet into the air, his arms bigger than my head.

"Very hot out today," I murmur softly, closing the bottle and dropping it back into my bag. "I think it's supposed to- uh, to rain tonight."

He grunts, not really listening. Coming closer, he takes one of my ass cheeks in a firm grip. A few people walking into the shops across the street look over for a moment, then ignore us when they see the bright orange shorts I have. They barely cover anything, and are thin as tracing paper.

He yanks one side down and holds his phone up over the barcode to scan it. I breathe with relief when he pulls them back up after.

"Get on your knees, pretty boy."

I drop to the asphalt. It scrapes against me as I reach up to take out this beefy man's erection - it's as thick as he is, the head a tomato red and his balls heavy. Low. Swollen. I lick my lips, wishing I could spend all my time there, then try to fit my lips around his shaft. I feel a few eyes on me, on my lips, on my ass as I bend forward. They all know they could tear my clothes off of me and fuck me into the ground, and with my cunt dripping, they know I would like it. Not that all of them care about that.

My current customer takes a handful of my hair, loosening the bun to get a better grip. With a soft push, he's got himself halfway in, getting rougher as he tries to bottom out.

I lick as much as I can reach and hollow my cheeks out, trying to vacuum his cock down my throat. He grins with surprise when I choke.

"Haven't had anything this big lately, have you boy?"

I look up at him, his figure blurred through my tears. Bobbing my head, I try to fit him deeper, my ears ringing and my shorts wet with cum.

With a sharp thrust, he throws his head back, and I reach up to hold his hips close to my face. Thick, hot cum drips down my throat, and I pull off to show him my empty mouth once it's all swallowed.

Ruffling my hair, he winks, strolling away without a word.

I have missed the walk signal again.

***

It's nearly an hour before I arrive home, but thankfully the train I take is nearly empty, so I don't miss my stop.

A row of shacks is my street, and I live at the very end, which serves me fine. The yellow walls and scarlet roof welcome me after a long day. Of course, like all other houses here, my door has a few holes for discreet servicing. A card reader beside it, though, lets anyone prepay to walk in and take me as they please. I lock my door to turn the "OPEN" sign on, though no one will be around for a few hours at the most.

I dump out my shopping bag, putting a carton of eggs in the refrigerator and lube by the bedstand. After a moment's thought, I pull one of my butt plugs out, greasing it to sit back against it. The point taps at my tight rosebud, and it takes a few deep breaths and unclenching to get the plug halfway down.

In front, my small cock bobs above my open cunt. It has grown a lot since I started hormone treatments, from a tiny clit to an nice little cock. My chest has been made flat with surgery, but I still haven't decided if I want to get rid of my front hole. It keeps my customers satisfied and earns me quite a few tips, though sometimes I crave a ball sack of my own.

Gasping, I finally get the base of the plug in. My ass burns slightly, but pride bubbles in my chest.

I lay down in my bed, pulling my sheet over myself. One hand on my cock, rubbing gently, I fall asleep, prepared to wake up in a few hours with one of my holes filled.

fggtcunt
fggtcunt
23 Followers