Wandering in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master plowed into the other slave again and again, holding her tightly by the throat as he grunted with the force of each thrust. The slave had one hand on the floor trying to steady herself and the other on her clit, rubbing it hard while pushing her hips backwards to match the thrusts of her Master. Lexi watched as he forcefully took his property in pleasure.

With a loud growl, Master slammed into the other slave one last time, releasing streams of his hot seed deep into her womb while the slave herself climaxed in unison with her Master. Her cunt muscles gripped the cock tightly inside her, milking it for every drop.

Master withdrew from the slave and she quickly turned around to lick and suck his manhood clean, tasting the mixture of their juices and secretly hoping that the goddess will bless her by making her pregnant with a baby from seed of the Master. She thought hopefully that it might be the way to gain the Master's heart and thereby increase her stature in the hierarchy of the manse.

Of course, the naïve slave girl was unaware that the slave nurses were watching everything from a secret balcony above them and would put a special herb in the girl's tea tomorrow. The herb would ensure that no babies would be born to a lowly slave, at least not one from the Master's own line anyway.

Lexi could do nothing more than watch and moan as the cream continued to excite her genitals and increase her need and desire. Seeing the Master and the other slave together only fueled the fire in her loins. In her fatigue, she drifted off slightly and half-dreamed that it was her that was being taken so hard by the Master.

Master stood, arranged his clothes again, and dismissed the other slave back to her duties. She walked away with his seed still dripping from her sex and down her legs.

He walked back to Lexi, teasing her with a finger. He made slow circles on the flesh around her nipples and clit but he did not touch them directly. His actions made her hips buck and drew long, low moans from her throat.

He put his finger into the jar filled with the cream and pulled it out again; his finger was completely coated with the mysterious salve. Smiling as he looked at her, he pushed the coated finger into her wet pussy. He might have brought her to orgasm in and instant, but he withdrew too quickly. Once again, he dipped his finger into the jar, covering his finger with the cream. He then pressed the tip against her puckered little rosebud, working it slowly into her ass.

She cried out at this invasion as she had never hand anything inside her ass before. She immediately felt the cream beginning to burn inside her. He chuckled softly, knowing that she knew she would be desperate for release, any kind of release, very soon.

"We'll let you stay like this for tonight, little slave. There's no need to hurry now is there?" He said in an almost mocking tone.

"Tomorrow, we will find some more toys for us to play with, in addition to the floggers and the cream. Soon enough you will beg me for mercy. You will swear your loyalty to me and you will vow to do anything I desire my slave, anything at all."

He lightly kissed her on the lips and then walked away, closing and locking the door behind him.

12