Wandering Vagabond Heart

Story Info
The ocean at night.
1k words
4
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tide washes onto the shore and just as quickly it fades back into the ocean, only to wash onto the shore once more. The moonlight dances on your skin as you walk along the coastline late at night. You watch the waves and the water in awe. You can only describe this moment and place in time as though it were something from a dream. You have found this to be a secluded and private area where no one watches. You make your way to a secluded part of the shore. You look around to make sure no one is there, and except for the lights of a house in the distance, you see no signs of life. Is there anyone at the house you wonder? Is anyone watching you?

You feel your pulse quicken. The impulse takes you and you surrender to your wild exhibitionist ways. You feel the bohemian blood stir in you and you secretly hope someone is watching you. You slowly slide one strap of your bathing suit down your shoulder. The moonlight shines off your lovely white skin. It's almost angelic. You slide the other strap down exposing your nakedness. The air is warm but still you feel a rush of excitement and your body responds. You slide the bathing suit down over your hips, down your thighs and you let them drop. Slowly you step out of them and let them drop to the sand. Suddenly you feel free of all constraints. You feel your hair on your shoulders and the sand at your feet. You slowly make your way into the ocean and it feels like the water washes away all your cares.

The moon is full this warm summer's night in June, or perhaps it is July or August. You find you don't really care, time has no meaning for your wandering vagabond heart. All that matters is the water is warm, and it feels good against your skin. Serenity fills you in the warm, calm waters. You are alone in the vast sea, but somehow you are totally free. You escape society's rules and conventions and you are free to be one with the universe, to be the you that no one else says you have to be. It feels like an hour has passed, but it could have been many hours. It could have been days. The passage of time goes unnoticed by you in this place. Nirvana, Eden, Paradise. Nothing describes this for you. It's a feeling nothing could do justice.

Eventually you feel the it is time to return back to land. This time always comes, but it has never felt quite like this. This time it feels different somehow. You can't place your finger on it. You wonder if it is not just your imagination. Your mind playing tricks on you. You gather up your bathing suit and you shake the sand out of it as best you can. You slide the suit back over your body. You begin to think of heading home when the light from the house catches your attention. You can't ever remember that house having it's lights on before tonight. Curiosity gets the better of you. You see the steps leading up to the house and you make your way up the steps.

You reach the house and hear a noise you can't make out clearly. It seems to come from the back patio but you can see no way there. You make your way to the front of the house. The exterior seems to be made all of wood, but you are not entirely sure. You reach the front door and slowly you turn the door handle. It opens for you. Slowly you enter the house, feeling both frightened and excited at the same time. Your boldness wins out and you walk down the hall into the living room. You see a fire roaring in the fireplace and works of art and books by great artists and writers. You feel impressed that anyone would own such a collection.

You see another hallway and a door at the end of it. You move down the hallway and you try this door as well. It opens and to your surprise you see a stranger in a hot tub. He waves for you to join him in the hot water and oddly you join him. Something about this strikes you as odd, but you can't remember why. He ask you what your name is and you tell him. He tells you it is a beautiful name. He offers you a drink and points to a glass on the ledge filled with some sort of blue drink. You take the drink and complement him on his collection of art and writings and he thanks you and tells you some tales of how he got them and some insights into them. Later, and a few drinks later he begins to ask you about yourself and your interests. You begin to tell him of your likes and loves, what you hate and how you love to swim in the ocean. You are feeling the blue drink by now and he confesses that he was watching you in the ocean. He asks you to move closer and you come to sit next to him. He drinks and you drink and share more stories of each other.

Your head begins to spin a little now and it seems like you are now on his lap and he has your bathing suit in his hands. You are unsure of how this happened but it does not seem to matter now. You find yourself looking in his eyes and running your hands through his hair. Slowly, softly you feel him kissing you or perhaps you are kissing him. You remember this feeling very good and then everything going black.

You awake in his arms. He seems to be carrying you. You wonder where you are, just as everything goes black again.

You awake in the morning, in a room in the house. Your head hurts a little and the night before comes back to you in bits and pieces. You find yourself naked in a self bed with a very warm comforter and you wonder what happened? And where is the stranger?