Wandering Wicked Thoughts

Story Info
Boredom at work leads to a stranger's cock.
2.6k words
3.83
36.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in charge of personnel at a very successful, somewhat small company. I have taken great pride throughout my adult life at being extremely professional and being able to stand toe to toe with men in the professional sense. I do not tolerate sexism and I do not tease and dress seductively at work. I am not fat, but not skinny and my chest is almost always is the first thing anyone notices about me. I do not purposely dress like an old maid or dumpy, but I do mind my cleavage and the length of my skirts. I cannot help that my curves make somethings cling, but I definitely do not play them up. I take my job and career seriously and hate women who use their sexuality to move ahead and really hate men who discount women's ability based on their tits and ass.

However, I do relish the fact that my coworkers have no idea what a depraved, dirty minded wanton woman I can be when I indulge my desires. That they do not know I will go without my thong some days so I can finger myself at my desk. That my husband sends me texts of my underwear wrapped around his hard cock. That I step out for lunch and meet strangers and/or my husband for a nooner. I revel in the fact they have no idea how slutty I yearn to be.

Sitting at my desk on an average Tuesday, handling the duties I get paid well for very easily today. I'm good at my job, if I say so myself and while sometimes it is very gratifying, today I am bored senseless and as the saying goes, idle hands are the Devil's playthings, or something like that.

So, my dirty mind starts to wander again and I find myself going to an online sex hookup site that will remain nameless and browsing the ads.

My god what an assortment. Some of the titles I see in the man seeking woman category-

"Decent guys do exist" -Shut up.

"Are you the girl next door?"- Oh please.

"Are you a bbw that likes anal?"- Yes, but not what I'm looking for today.

"Foot fetish needs satisfied"- Not my thing.

"Vagina wanted"- Oh my, swoon. (Sarcasm there, just so you know.)

Then I find something that looks promising.

"Business traveler at hotel, 7 day load needs release."

I click on the title and the description is not my favorite type of build, but not bad. 5'7" (shorter than me, hmm), 150 lbs., (lighter than me, strike two) but, he's got a very nice 7" cock in his picture that is really what I am interested in. He is married, in town for business and needing to get rid of a 7 day load, he says. The hotel he is staying at is close, within a 10 minute drive. MM, promising. I have been let down and stood up before and have encountered a few flakes, fakes and liars in my attempts for sexual satisfaction, so I do not get my hopes up just yet.

I reply and ask him to send another cock pic, with something that has today's date (proof of life, as it were, lol) and tell him I might be available to come suck his cock. I tell him that I am not a pro and no "donations" are expected, that I am real, not a spambot and to not waste my time. I attach a picture with my head obscured but showing my best assets, my 40 DD boobs pushed together in a nice black lace bra.

I go back to actually working for about 15 minutes then check my email. Lo and behold there is a reply with another pic attached and a copy of today's USA Today. That is indeed really his cock and it is hard and I would not mind sucking it and draining his cum. The thought makes my pussy begin to get wet and I feel my nipples harden and I just might be able to step out to be a dirty girl.

I reply and tell him I will tolerate no BS, that this is head only, and I will swallow his load and leave. I tell him I expect him to be clean and ready when I arrive and ask for his room number via text.

My pussy is just soaking my panties now as my mind begins to race. The anticipation, desire, fear and excitement all swirling around in my head. I check my calendar and I can absolutely step out for about 45 minutes without missing anything. I will say I have an appointment and no one will question me. One of the benefits of answering only to the president of the company.

I check my purse and I make sure my pepper spray is there. I do take precautions when I go off the dirty deep end. I await a response and Google map the hotel, not for directions but to get the lay of the parking lot and how I can be most discreet when parking and going to my stranger's room.

I am plotting out my approach when my phone *pings!* to alert me of a text. "Room 1068, West Tower" it says. Wonderful.

I can easily park just off property and walk directly to the elevators without having to go by the front desk. Perfect.

I reply that I am on my way and about 10 minutes from him. He replies with a thumbs up emoji.

I gather my purse and jacket and tell the administrative assistant at the main desk I am stepping out and will return in less than an hour. She smiles and says "Ok!" in her cheery voice and waves at me as I walk out the double glass doors and head to my car.

I walk with a purposeful stride, like a serious professional with an agenda. I delight in the fact that no one knows my agenda is to go swallow a stranger's cum and drain his hard, veiny cock. That thought makes me want to work my womanly hips and nice round ass as I walk but I resist.

I get in my car and pull out of the parking lot and do my best to pay attention to the traffic and not the images flooding my head. Hard cocks, full mouths and huge arcing shots of cum rotate through my mind as I navigate the short distance to the luxury business hotel my target is staying at.

I pull around to the side of the hotel as I had planned and find the perfect parking spot under some trees just across the street. I text my husband and tell him what I plan to do and where I am at. He says he will meet me for lunch so I can tell him about it as he fucks me. I text back a devil horn emoji and say "Hell yes!" We are the same kind of depraved.

I write a note and leave it on my seat that has the room number I am going to and I text my soon to be oral sex partner that I have parked and am on my way up. I leave my wallet under my seat and my purse only has my pepper spray, some mouthwash, gum and my brass knuckles. Protection and hygiene, what every discreet cock sucker needs.

I enter through the side door and it is a short walk down the hall to the elevators. I press the up button and a maintenance man passes by. I see him eyeing my chest then quickly averting his gaze. I give a wide smile and "Hello" and he responds in kind. I step into the elevator with my heart racing a million miles an hour. My clit throbs as I think "If he had any idea....." and the doors close.

I press the 10th floor and up I go. I tap my foot impatiently as the elevator takes me to my destination. The music is 90's pop and I notice "Sex and Candy" is playing and I laugh out loud as the elevator stops and the doors open.

I step out and read the sign that points me towards room 1068 and I walk down the hall. A couple comes out of their room, arms loaded with luggage and I nod and say hello to them. The wife smiles and says hello back and my pussy throbs at the knowledge their jaws would drop and the husband would get instantly hard if he knew what I was on my way to do.

I walk up to the door and glance back down the hall. The couple have rounded the corner to the elevator and I take a deep breath and knock on the door. My hand in my purse, grasping my pepper spray, just in case.

The man I expected answers and looks out both ways down the hall. He is clearly very nervous, wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. He gets a good look at me and smiles, probably very much relieved I don't have 5 o'clock shadow. I am about an inch taller than he is at 5'8" and I'm not sure he expected that. He steps back and says "Come in" so I do.

I look all around the room as I enter. The standard hotel bathroom to the right has the light on and I can see it is empty. The lights are on and I can see we are indeed alone. Now I am relieved.

He walks past me and asks if I would like some bottled water. I fight back a laugh, feeling like I'm walking into a car dealership showroom, and decline.

He stands in front of me, at the edge of the bed and I can tell he has no idea how to proceed, so I drop to my knees in front of him, my purse by my calf in case I need it. I am very sure at this point I won't but one can never be too careful.

I look up at him from my knees and ask if he is ready to get started, smiling a sexy smile as I do. He says he is ready if I am and I lick my lips and wink at him.

I pull the elastic waistband of his sweat pants out and down around his cock. It is half hard, but definitely as advertised. His pubes are trimmed and a lovely light brown shade. I slide his sweats down to his ankles and he steps out of them.

I lift his half hard cock and inspect it. Looks to be clean and no marks, sores or lesions. I know I am not being completely safe here, that I could contract something, but I am horny and willing and I feel more than reasonably sure this is a clean married man who is taking advantage of his business trip to walk on the wild side. I am happy to accommodate him.

I slip his half hard cock in my mouth and begin to work my magic. I twirl my tongue around his stiffening shaft as I pull back, sucking as I do. My new friend moans and I get wetter and he gets harder. In a few more ups and downs I have him at full mast, his cock thickening and filling my mouth. A perfect size to suck, I deep throat him and he moans more as his head reaches the back of my throat. I work my tongue around his shaft as I suck and bob and the stranger moans as if it's his first blowjob ever and I love his vocal enjoyment.

I begin to really work him over now. Licking up the shaft to head and back and taking his shaved balls into my mouth, rolling them around like candies. Taking his cock back down to the back of my throat and then applying the suction as I withdraw slowly. His hands find my head and gently stroke my hair as I suck.

I deep throat again and slide my tongue back and forth along the bottom of his shaft as I move back and now he cannot contain his enthusiasm.

"Oh my god, you are soo good!'" He says "You give the best blowjob! Oh fuck you suck so fucking good!"

His need and pleasure are evident in his tone and my clit throbs at his words and I reward his encouragement with enthusiasm of my own. He continues his vocal cheerleading and I pick up speed and suck him from head to base. His hips begin to thrust some and I place my hands on his narrow hips to control his depth. I hold his hips and keep his speed up and his breath races. His words are replaced with moans and the occasional "oh yes" and I know his "7 day load" will be forthcoming shortly.

The feel of his cock sliding back and forth across my lips and tongue and the sounds of his impending orgasm have me in a heightened state of arousal and I work with vigor to make my new friend come and drown in pleasure as I swallow him down.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, OH GOD, OH GODDDDD!" he exclaims and I brace for the reward for my work.

A load the likes of which I have only encountered a few times begins to fill my mouth and I regrettably cannot keep it all in. It pushes out of the corners of my mouth and I feel it drip down to my chin. I swallow and take solace in the fact I did not gag, but am a little disappointed in my inability to keep it all in my mouth.

The stranger who owns the cock I have just drained his panting and gasping and continuing in a lower voice his "oh god's" as I release his cock from my mouth and take it in my hand. I lick up the side to the head and get the last little bit of cum off him and I smile and take a deep breath of my own.

I stand, straightening my skirt and he reels back and sits on the edge of the bed, panting. I smile with much pride in a job well done.

"Thanks! Oh my god, that was, that was just amazing!" he says.

I smile and reply "So very glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to step into your bathroom one moment before I leave. Please be discreet and delete my number."

I step into his bathroom and use the mouth wash in my bag and pop in a piece of gum. I straighten my skirt some more and check my hair. Thankfully, he did not get too carried away when his hands were on my head and my hair is still in good shape.

I step out and he is putting on street clothes and thanking me again. I tell him it was my pleasure when I notice a badge that says Doctor on it and information indicating he is attending a cardiologist conference. Heart healthy indeed, I think. I smile and tell him to enjoy his conference as I leave.

I walk back down the hallway towards the elevators and get a nice greeting and smile from a housekeeper and I smile and wait for the elevator to take me back down to the real world. My jaw has just a tinge of ache and I think my panties might be so soaked they squish when I walk. I will lose them when I get back to the office.

"Hmmm" I think as I walk out across the parking lot to the corner where I parked "Wonder how many more stranger's cocks I can suck before getting fucked at lunch?"