Wanderlust 02

Story Info
Una explores outside the Sun Fortress with Aidan.
2k words
4.73
5.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Una awoke with the sunlight warmly kissing her face. She had been at the Sun Fortress for two nights now. She was neither a common prisoner, nor was she free to leave. Aidan loved her, this she was certain of, but there were rules of war. One doesn't simply kidnap a warlord's wife then let her go. Aidan assured her that no ranking members of the Osis tribe had been harmed or captured during the raid, and as such Gael was almost certainly unharmed. According to him, the raid was a cautionary measure to discourage the Osis army from invading Taurani land.

She hadn't let Aidan share a bed with her since their first intimate encounter. She was overcome with guilt, and also concerned that she would be seduced even further—

A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Come in," she replied softly.

"Good morning." Aidan entered the room, carrying a basket of pastries along with a carafe of juice.

"How's my beautiful woman?"

"Don't you mean yourhostage?" She chided back.

He paused, eyeing her with a challenging stare before sitting down next to the bed, lowering himself to her level.

"How's my beautiful hostage?" He replied.

"Fine." Una replied poutingly, though she accepted the offering and grabbed what appeared to be a jam-filled danish from the basket. She nibbled slowly at first, tasting it thoughtfully, then nodded approvingly and munched voraciously.

"Would you like to join me on a ride today?" Aidan offered as he bit a sizable piece off a croissant.

"I'm allowed to leave the castle?" She spit back with angst.

"With me you can go anywhere you want."

She looked at him playfully, pouring herself some juice.

"I suppose I'll grace you with my presence," she mustered.

***

The towering trees overhead let the sun shine through them playfully. Una could feel the light dancing on her flowing red hair as she trotted alongside Aidan. He rode his silver stallion, and she rode a lovely, though smaller, chestnut mare.

They rode for miles, enjoying the warm breeze and serene beauty of the forest. Aidan tried to make light conversation at times, but Una was lost in her thoughts. This was the first time she had been out of the castle, and it reminded her that she was missed at home.

She looked over at him at one point and caught him admiring her. The way her breasts bounced in her corset while she rode seemed to please him, but he glanced away as soon as she looked at him.

They rode to an expansive meadow. Birds chirped pleasantly, as the blue sky seemed to go on endlessly above them. At the far edge of the meadow, she could hear a stream flowing. The wind swept her hair back, and rustled Aidan's white shirtsleeves.

"Let's stop here." Aidan commanded, dismounting his horse and stepping to Una's side to help her. She clasped his hand and swung her leg over somewhat clumsily. She came down a bit too hard, grabbing Aidan to keep herself from falling. Her chest pushed into his. She looked up at him, trying not to let their intense chemistry affect her. He brushed her hair from her face, stroking her cheek, then running his finger across her open lips. She pulled away.

Hoping to distract herself from the heat she suddenly felt between her legs, she offered, "Why are we stopping?"

"I wanted to show you something."

He took her hand and walked her across the meadow to the far edge. The grass tickled her ankles as they walked, and the sound of flowing water got louder. When they got close enough, she could finally see the water.

The stream was not ordinary. The water glowed, iridescent in the sunlight. As she got closer, she saw small, colorful fish swimming in the stream; they were illuminated in bright hues, but also translucent and ghostly, blurred at the edges, as if they weren't quite within this world.

"This is the Cai river," Aidan offered softly.

She listened to his deep, soothing voice, but couldn't take her eyes off the water and the magical creatures within.

"The river separates this world from the next realm. You can't find it accidentally, and you have to have an Aisling show you."

Una turned her gaze to him abruptly. An Aisling was the Taranian term for "chosen one" or "half-god." Aislings were humans that had died and gone to the next realm but returned to live again. Una had never encountered an Aisling.

Aidan continued, "I almost died in battle, or...well...Ididdie. But something returned me here."

Una stared at him. As she stared, she noticed that his sapphire eyes glowed the same brilliant blue as the water in the Cai.

"When I was...away, I had a vision. It showed me to you. It's how I knew you would be at the Osis camp that night. It's why I came for you. We are meant to be together. It's the way the wars end. I've seen it. Together, we can find a path to peace."

Una took a deep breath. She didn't understand what he was saying. She didn't understand how the two of them could bring the end of the wars. He had power, status, but she had little to offer in battle. She was weak and unexperienced. She had watched Gael lead his army, but she watched from the sidelines.

"How is that possible?" She asked.

Aidan reached towards her, enveloping her small frame with his muscular arms.

"The Cai gave me strength, and you are to have it as well." With that, he bent down to kiss her. She didn't resist, everything was too much for her to take in, and she decided to just let it happen. She pushed back, feeling his soft lips caress hers. She opened her mouth, letting his tongue explore inside, flicking softly, tasting her. Instantly, she felt cool and icy. Her body felt like it wasn't her own. Suddenly, she felt her knees give way, then her body collapsed, falling into Aidan as he caught her and laid her on the grass by the stream.

"Don't worry," he soothed.

Una watched. She was not worried. Her body was filled with serenity. Though she couldn't move, she could feel everything around her, and it felt blissful. As Aidan stroked her face, she felt him inside her mind, as if everything she felt he already knew. Her thoughts and desires were no longer secret, nor was her past. He was reading her mind, pulling memories from her. He watched her mourn him years ago when she thought he had been killed, he watched her meet Gael, he watched their romance blossom and heal her broken heart.

Aidan was her true love, but so was Gael. As the Cai river's magic filled her, she realized there was nothing she could do to turn either of them away. Their paths were intertwined and had to reach fruition.

I want you. Una thought, letting Aidan listen to her thoughts. Her body was still overwhelmed by the new power being shared with her. Aidan kissed her lips once more, creating an icy tingle that ran all the way through her body. He kissed her neck and her chest before pulling at her corset and suckling one of her small, pink nipples. He grabbed her left breast in his hand, squeezing hard with need.

Not being one to waste time, he pulled a knife from a sheath at his hip, tearing down the front of her corset and exposing her breasts completely. They were small and round, soft and supple. He grabbed both of them in his hands pushing them together and sucking her other nipple before moving lower. He tore down the rest of her gown exposing her entire figure.

She could feel his hard-on pressing against her leg as he kissed her stomach. He buried his face lower in her soft bush, letting his nose tickle her as he explored her body with his hands, caressing the smooth curves of her hips, and reaching underneath her to grope her supple ass. He slid his head down so his nose penetrated her slit, causing her to sink deeper into bliss as his nose grazed her clit. He kissed her pussy, then spread her lips to get a better look. He pressed his lips to her clit and sucked, gently at first, then harder.

Oh god yes. Please more,she begged silently. He flicked faster with his tongue, causing juices to spill out of her, wetting her whole pussy and dripping down onto the grass underneath.

I want you,she pleaded.

He moved upwards, kissing her stomach and breasts again before meeting her eyes. He was on top of her now, pinning her down with his body. He looked into her big brown eyes, which were now glowing blue with the energy of the Cai, begging for him to satisfy her.

He undid his belt with one hand, quickly unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his member. She could feel it pressing against her stomach, pre-cum dripping into her belly button. He rubbed it against her soft skin. He moved up, straddling her torso. He cupped both her breasts in his hands and pushed them together, creating a warm, supple slit between them. He pushed his cock between them, squeezing them harder as he jutted in and out between her cleavage. She felt his long, thick cock violate her soft cleavage, as his hands massaged her sensitive, now hard and erect, nipples.

Aidan removed his hands from her chest and put them on the grass, supporting his body on top of hers. She could see his hard cock, throbbing with anticipation. He lined his body up with hers and kissed her neck once more, moving his hand down to guide his cock into her. She felt him push it against her slit, sliding it up and down, coating his shaft with her slippery juices. At last, she felt him stop at her opening, applying slight pressure at first, then more, until the tip of his cock entered her tight cunt. He moaned as his shaft filled her, pressing into her and stretching her tight cunt. He paused for a moment, taking in the sensations, then began thrusting in and out slowly, letting her wetness help his large cock glide in and out of her small hole.

As he quickened pace, she felt her g-spot being stimulated. His powerful cock hit all the right spots as he kept thrusting. He pressed his body against hers, moving up and down, putting pressure on her clit as he pushed in deeper, grabbing the ground below and ripping up bits of grass as he struggled to gain traction.

She could tell he wanted to cum, but he wasn't going to let himself until he knew she was satisfied. He ran his fingers over her breasts and kissed her lips, pressing his cock into her all the way. He moved his hand down to her slit and touched her clit, rubbing gently, lifting the hood and exposing the most sensitive parts as he continued fucking her. He licked her lips as she came. Though her body was still, her nipples hardened, her face flushed, and her pussy squirted wetness onto the ground below as she felt her orgasm ripple through her whole being.

Cum with me,she thought. And he obeyed, letting his muscles relax as he thrust into her one last time. As her muscles clenched around his member, her body finally able to move once again, she screamed in pleasure, gasping for air as she felt his cum pour inside of her. He moaned and bit her neck, sucking on her soft skin to muffle his sounds. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him close to her, feeling like their two bodies were becoming one, connected so deeply that there was no barrier between them.

They lay together on the grass, him on top of her, still inside her. She stroked his hair, then grasped his shoulders, admiring his body. She no longer felt any guilt. They were meant to be together. She knew that now. The moral rules of this world couldn't stop two souls from following their destined path together.