Wanna Dance?

Story Info
Night club girl's entertains a crowd.
2.2k words
4.06
165.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Another boring night out', Amy thought to herself as she walked across the dance floor to the toilets. She had left her friend, Paula, talking to a man at the bar who only seemed interested in taking her home and fucking her senseless.

The club was packed, everyone nudging into each other, unknown hands freely groping her butt as she edged across the dance floor to the toilet.

A group of young men were stood in a circle, dancing around another man in the middle. She had no patience for groups who took up all the space on the dance floor, and so pushed her way through.

When between them Amy's arm suddenly got yanked from behind. A tall man pulled her tightly towards him and went for a kiss as his hands roughly caressed her body. She instinctively tried to pull away but he was too strong, his lips connecting with hers, trying to probe her mouth with his tongue.

Amy quickly sent a knee flying into his crotch. The man winced then pushed her forwards aggressively, causing her to land on the floor. Looking around for help, she noticed that she was in the centre of the dancing circle of men, all looking down at her with grins on their faces.

The first man picked her back up, his staring eyes tearing through her feeble body as she struggled to prevent his strong hands ripping her top over her head. She screamed at the top of her voice, desperately trying to get help but the loud music made her cries inaudible.

She tried to barge past him, now only wearing a bra, thong, mini skirt and high heels, unable to see where her top had been thrown to.

Her efforts to escape were in vain and she soon found herself back on the floor with 2 other men grabbing her head, pushing it toward the first mans crotch as he displayed his rock hard member to her.

Amy held her lips closed tight as his dick nudged between them, brushing her teeth. She let her mouth open for a split second and quickly found it filled with the large cock.

A hand behind her was yanking at her bra straps. Desperate to get up and away from these animals, Amy stumbled up to her feet, her mouth stuffed with cock and hands tearing off her bra as she managed to half stand up.

Pulling away from the cock in her mouth was useless; he was holding her firmly in place. She bit down on his cock, scared of biting it off but wanting to get it out of her mouth. It worked! The man in front of her jumped back, his cock retreating before his huge hand came crashing down across her cheek.

The pain shook through her, bringing a tear to her eye before the tight grip on her hair pulled her mouth over the dick once again.

Her half standing position as she was being brutally face fucked left her butt in a very vulnerable position. Now more hands were groping her mini skirt, pulling it up over her back.

She was still squirming, but daren't bite the cock again after the huge slap she got from the first attempt. He was now furiously thrusting into her face, ramming his dick into her throat as she gagged desperately.

Amy was absolutely helpless. From her position she could see she was directly in the middle of the circle, all of whom – some girls - were eagerly eyeing her up, most with their hands in their own pants. From behind, hands were groping every inch of her body and began tugging down her thong.

Tears were flowing freely now as she was naked except the high heels and mini skirt, which was now only hiding her lower back. Where was Paula? Didn't she notice she was gone? Had no one on the dance floor noticed she was being raped?!

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as cum suddenly began spurting into her mouth. She was choking, trying to spit the mass river of semen back out, most of it trailing down her chin as the dick continued to lunge into her face.

People had stopped caressing her pussy and now the fingers were quickly replaced by something larger! A cock was pushing into her, sliding through her half moist lips and into her love hole, holding tightly onto her hips as he fucked her from behind.

Her mouth was open, gasping for air as the first cock wiped the remains of cum across her face and backed off. The respite was short and her mouth filled with a second cock. She couldn't help taking it back and forth into her mouth, bouncing involuntary from the cock banging into her from the rear.

A gush of warm cum soon filled her insides, the thrusts turning to jolts as her pussy was coated with this unseen stranger's load while her hips were held tightly in place.

She felt dirty. She had taken another mans cum in her pussy and one in her mouth, and looking around, this was only the beginning. Hopefully someone would notice. Hopefully a bouncer would come to her rescue and pull these animals off her.

The cock slopped out of her drenched pussy, causing a stream of cum to flow down her thighs. People pressed into her from all directions, swaying her around the dance floor. Her senses noticed she was being turned over, quickly finding herself pushed down onto her back.

Her legs were pulled apart, displaying her leaking pussy to those who were in view. The cock that was previously in her mouth quickly resumed position and mounted her chest, pushing her head back onto the floor while the hard meat invaded her mouth once again.

Her view of this mans shirt and upper groin was blocking her from seeing the people behind him, who ripped her skirt down her legs. She was now fully naked except her high heels.

Together with the constant grinding into her mouth, Amy could feel her pussy being touched. This time however, the hands felt soft and sensual, teasing her entrance and finding her clit immediately. The fingers were pushing into her, pulling out, and then trailing the full length of her slit before massaging her clit once again.

Whoever this was, they knew exactly what they were doing and Amy's very own orgasm was closing in. A wisp of long hair brushed across her lower stomach before her pussy was touched by something moister than the previous fingers. The movements suggested that someone was licking her pussy, massaging her clit skilfully and licking out her insides.

Her attention was quickly drawn to the man on her chest who suddenly began ramming his dick deep into her mouth, viciously stuffing her full of his meat until he erupted. Being on her back, Amy found it hard to spit out the cum that was filling up her mouth. She had no option but to try and swallow.

The cock suddenly jumped back and was being wanked furiously in front of her face. She took the opportunity to close her mouth but was unable to prevent the gushes of semen flying onto her head, splashing onto her cheeks, lips and forehead, with some even hitting her eyes.

The man soon dismounted, displaying to Amy exactly who the skilful pussy licker was. She was being pleasured by a young female! Around 20 years old and sensually tonguing her hole, unmoved by the cum that had previously been dumped there.

The men around her were stood with their cocks out, all grinning as Amy's body began to spasm. The hot girl had brought her to orgasm and was licking furiously as pleasure took over Amy's body for the first time that night.

"Oh! Mmm!" She screamed. Her screams were drowned out by the loud music but the expression on her face was obvious that she was climaxing.

The men around her were so turned on by this hot lesbian scene that 2 came up to her face and began to coat it in their cum.

Reams of warm, sticky juice burst out onto her face and freely trailed into her hair and onto her neck and upper breasts.

Fingers began to pull her lips apart as a cock was being wiped onto her face. She knew what they wanted and had little choice if she didn't want her jaw ripping apart, so took the cock into her mouth and began to suck it clean. The other man couldn't wait his turn and quickly pushed his in too, filling her mouth with 2 semi hard cocks at the same time.

Soon the men were moved aside by the girl who had pleasured Amy. She looked into Amy's eyes and mouthed something. This was quickly followed by the girl hiking up her skirt and placing her panty-less pussy directly onto Amy's face.

The ground prevented her head from moving as the pussy began to grind its moisture onto her nose.

Amy didn't move, unable to back off but not wanting to lick some woman's pussy. The girl quickly moved and slapped Amy across the face before screaming into her ear,

"Lick my fucking pussy you slut!"

The pussy resumed position. Amy's trembling lips let out her tongue and began licking the length of the strangers slit.

Trails of moisture formed around her mouth and nose as the girl brought a hand down and began massaging her own clit as Amy licked.

Amy felt another cock tracing the edges of her still wet pussy, collecting juices before pulling her butt up onto his lap.

The moistened cock began to nudge into her arse! Amy moved her hips restlessly, trying to avoid the inevitable.

The cock pushed further and further into her struggling butt and the pussy on her face got wetter and wetter, grinding furiously as Amy held out her tongue.

Over the top of this girls skirt, which was resting around her nose, Amy could see a leg either side of her, leading up to a crotch directly in front of the girls face. A cock poked out the zipper. This girl was sucking someone off while getting Amy to lick her wet slit, who in turn was being ass fucked by another man!

The girl was bouncing frantically on Amy's tongue until fluid began to flow out of the pussy and onto Amy's unmoveable face. The new juice mixed with the semen on her face as the wet slit was being wiped on her.

Amy's ass was still being pummelled, her tits being groped as she was being butt fucked.

The pussy seemed to slow down and rest on her chin. From her sticky position, Amy could see this girl sucking the man's penis rapidly while she massaged her own breasts.

He moved aside and the girl came face to face with Amy, looking directly into her eyes as she began to drool her mouthful of cum over Amy's face. The man's semen mixed with saliva, ran out over her nose, cheeks and mouth. Amy kept her lips tightly closed.

Without warning, the cock in her arse exploded, sending cum pouring out into her butt hole. She opened her mouth in shock, causing some of the young girl's salty drool to drip into her mouth.

The girl moved her head and began to suck Amy's tits, allowing Amy to see that the girl was being entered from behind.

Amy's frail, naked body lay still on the floor, unable to move or react to the cock that quickly slammed into her pussy. This new cock was really going for it, tearing into her, not concerned by the vicious fucking he was dealing out.

Soon the girl moved and placed her big tits on Amy's face, cushioning her head, almost suffocating her.

"Ah...oh...oh fuck...!"

The girl's head was so close to Amy's she could hear her screams of delight as an orgasm racked her body.

The cleavage moved just in time for Amy to see the cock plop out her pussy and move directly over her face. Its owner was jerking it faster and faster, sending cum over her tits then moving up to give her face a coating. She closed her eyes as it pasted her whole face.

After a minute or so Amy realised that there was no more movement and opened her eyes. The circle of men had dispersed and people were dancing around her normally. There was no-one she recognised from the recent encounter.

Some noticed her as she began to stand, watching cum dripping from her face and onto her naked body.

She tried to cover herself with her hands as she managed to find her skirt and pull it on. Her top was a little further on, covered in all sorts of dirt. She pulled that on too, absorbing some of the cum from her drenched body.

No bra or knickers could be found as she searched the dance floor. Her eyes flashed around and caught sight of Paula deeply kissing the man Amy had left her with.

"We have to go...now!" Amy shouted as she pulled her friend away...