Wanna Get a Pizza...and Fuck? Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife, and my ex-wife and one crazy night, continued!
4.6k words
4.54
51.7k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers

Continued from Chapter 1, which was my my first submission ever. I hope you enjoy it!

*

I sat back in the tub for a moment and tried to process what had just happened. Was this a dream? Did I really just have sex with Dawn, my ex-wife, after some 14 years apart? Did my wife really just make this happen?

The answer to the last 2 questions was a resounding "YES". I had told my wife my darkest, deepest fantasies, and rather than being upset, or simply allowing me to re-live them in our most private moments, she had made a painstaking effort to make them a reality.

"Mike, will you please get us more champagne," Jennifer asked, "and call room service and get us some food."

I wrapped a towel around myself and reached over and grabbed my phone to call room service. I walked over to the kitchen area to open the second bottle of champagne and realized I had forgotten to grab the empty glasses, so I set my phone down and turned to go back to the Jacuzzi area.

As I rounded the corner, I froze in my spot. They were making out with each other, and my wife was exploring Dawn's body with her hands. I watched, mesmerized, as her hands slid up my ex-wife's torso and began to fondle her large nipples, which were hard as steel. Obviously, Dawn was loving this, and the sight of them together was one of the most amazing things I could ever imagine seeing. Dawn cocked her head back in pleasure and let out a small gasp as my wife pinched her right nipple. My wife then moved her head towards the water and put Dawn's left nipple in her mouth. She then began to alternate back and forth between the two, sucking on them both, and Dawn was obviously getting more and more turned on as my wife continued sucking and pinching them.

It was at this point that my wife noticed me out of the corner of her eye.

"Did you get that champagne yet?"

"Umm, no," I replied, "I forgot to grab the glasses and was returning to get them, and then, well, I was just watching. You two look so hot together!"

"Well, grab the glasses dear, and get the champagne, but I think we are going to get out of this tub and move to drier ground."

She turned towards Dawn, and motioned for her to stand up. I had grabbed the glasses and was turning to walk back to the kitchen, but I decided to stall as the two women stood to exit the tub.

I stood there, as if in a trance, watching my ex-wife and my wife walking down the two steps that led down to the floor. Even though I had just shot a rather large load of cum on both of them, my cock twitched as I watched them drying off. Jennifer looked stunning, her perfectly shaved pussy was slightly flushed and she was obviously still very wet from watching Dawn and I fuck. Or maybe she was wet from playing with Dawn's tits or, more likely, combination of both.

My ex-wife stood there unabashedly naked and not trying to cover up one bit. We had a daughter together back then, so consequently I had seen her over the years at the various family events, fully clothed of course. I had pictured her naked in my mind so many times. And now her she was, in the flesh, naked as the day she was born.

As she reached over to grab a towel, I was taking in the sight of her freshly fucked pussy, and her small blonde bush, which was perfectly maintained. I then moved my head up to look at her large nipples, which were every bit as big as I remembered them. She had definitely put on a few pounds, but she still looked good to me. Both of them standing there naked, together, was a dream come true!

Suddenly my wife's voice snapped me out of my haze.

"Hey lover boy, go get that champagne," she said while continuing to dry her lovely, tanned body. As I turned for the kitchen area she gave me a small wink.

As I grabbed the second bottle of champagne from the fridge I took a moment to take it all in. My wife had taken a great amount of time and effort to make my deepest fantasy become reality.

Now that it had, she was the one who said afterwards "we are not even CLOSE to done with you yet!"

I sat for a moment thinking about what might be in store for me, but quickly snapped back to the task at hand. I removed the cork from the bubbling bottle, and poured 3 even glasses of champagne. It was then that I heard a muffled laugh from the other end of the suite. I had left them just a few minutes ago, and they were in the front room where the room's Jacuzzi tub was.

Now, the laugh was definitely from a room that was further away.

I tucked my phone into my towel and grabbed the 3 glasses. As I turned the corner, I saw that I was correct, they were no longer there. I noticed the light in the bedroom was on, and heard another muffled laugh. I moved towards the room, and slowly made my way to the open door. The girls were both sitting on the king-sized bed that was up against the wall in the middle of the room.

Jennifer had wrapped her towel around her head and was laying back on the bed, with her head against the headboard, completely naked. Her pussy was still glistening, and she was not making any effort to hide her state of arousal. Dawn sat near her, the towel was wrapped loosely around her, with her wet hair resting on her shoulders. She was making very little effort to stay covered up. As I handed her the glass her towel fell enough that her tits came out into view. I handed Jennifer her glass as well and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Dawn spoke first. "I was just asking your wife here if you were going to be able to go again anytime soon."

"I told her that I brought along a little "help" for you," Jenny said, "and that you should be ready to go fairly soon."

"She thinks of everything!" Dawn said, as she reached in to toast Jennifer for her amazing plan she had for the evening.

As she did, the towel loosened around her and fell to the bed. Now they were both naked, and Dawn was leaning forward just enough that her asshole and pussy came into view. Both looked very inviting and I was tempted to reach out and grab her, but I decided to show some reserve. This night had been fantastic, but I wasn't sure how much further my wife was willing to take this.

After all, my wife had brought a few of her friends into our bedroom for threesomes, and they had been extremely hot. But those evenings were with her friends, friends she trusted and friends that were aware of the "ground rules". That was one thing, this was an entirely different animal.

This was my ex-wife! A woman we had been slightly at odds with several times over the years. Nothing too major, but she was, after all, my ex.

I was not going to push this along and get myself into a situation I could not get out of. I love my wife very much and wasn't sure taking the "lead" here was a good idea.

I watched as Dawn moved even further up the bed, sticking her round ass even further into the air. She took a sip from her glass and set it on the nightstand nearest to her. She then grabbed Jenny's glass and put it on the nightstand as well. She turned back and looked at me for a brief second, either looking for approval or to say "watch this", I am not sure which.

Nor did it matter. For the next thing she did was reach between Jenny's legs and touch her smoldering pussy. My wife instantly spread her legs and gave Dawn easy access. Dawn moved her mouth to Jenny's and began kissing her deeply. I noticed that Jenny's hand had moved to Dawn's breast and she was pinching her nipple. Suddenly Jenny threw her head back and let out a deep moan.

"OH MY GOD," Jenny exclaimed. I looked down and instantly saw why. Dawn had put not one, not two, but THREE fingers into my wife's sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck that feels so good!"

Jenny grabbed Dawn's head and began kissing her once again, this time their tongues were darting back and forth between each other's mouths and Jenny was breathing extremely heavily. I moved back off of the bed to the nearby chair. I slid the chair a little closer to the bed so I could get a better view of what was taking place before me.

Jenny's wet pussy was swallowing those three fingers and she was leaking pussy juice all over the bed. Dawn was making every effort to keep her mouth on Jenny's but she was too far gone to kiss her any longer. She was so turned on, and had a look in her eye I had seen so many times before. She was nearing another big orgasm, and was hanging on for that moment she would be pushed over the edge. I watched in stunned silence as my ex-wife brought Jenny to the brink of orgasm.

Dawn bent down and took Jenny's nipple into her mouth. That was all she needed.

"Holy fuck!" Jenny exclaimed and grabbed the back of Dawn's head as she continued her fingering of Jenny's wet pussy.

Jenny then reached down to rub her clit, which was enlarged and begging for attention. Jenny was more turned on than she had been in quite some time. We have a great sex life, one filled with fantasy and lots of sex, but this was an entirely different level of turned on.

She rubbed her clit for a few short moments. Suddenly she reached down and pushed Dawn's hand away from her pussy and started cumming. She had squirted across the hot tub earlier and soaked us both as we fucked. This, however, was more pussy juice than I, or anyone else could ever imagine. She then squirted another large stream of pussy juice nearly across the room, some of it even hit me as I sat in a chair some 7 or 8 feet away.

"Fuuuucccckkkkkk....," she exclaimed with an animalistic grunt. She was still squirting, and the bed was getting soaked. Dawn, for her part, took it all in stride and continued sucking on her nipple and even reached over to pinch the other one. Jenny continued to cum and reached back down to grab Dawn's hand and force it back into her pulsing, wet pussy.

She let out a second, loud moan, and announced, "oh my fucking god, I am gonna cum again!"

She grabbed my ex-wife's hand with both of hers and forced it even deeper into her pussy and screamed as she went over the edge once again.

I looked down and did a quick double take.

Dawn now had FOUR fingers in my wife, and my wife was doing everything she could to drive them as deep into her pussy as she could as she was riding the wave of her fourth orgasm of the evening. She shook violently one last time and slowly removed Dawn's hand from between her legs. Dawn's hand was dripping wet as she pulled it out.

As far as my situation, I had been so wrapped up in the scene before me that I had not really noticed my own state of arousal. My cock was extremely hard, in fact, it was as hard as I had ever remembered it being. The sight of these two women together, a situation I had fantasized about for years, had become reality. Only it was hotter than any fantasy could ever have been. I had fucked my ex-wife, with the express permission of my current wife, and watched as my ex then finger-fucked her to two orgasms, and now found myself in a hotel bedroom with both of them.

And both of them were as horny as two women could ever be!

I removed my towel and moved to the bed. I finally decided to take a little control, and the gloves were off now. I figured about now anything was fair game.

I threw Dawn down on the bed next to Jenny and placed my cock at the opening of her wet pussy. She had obviously been enjoying herself while fingering my wife, because she was soaking wet as well. I reached down to spread her luscious, pink pussy lips. The moment I touched her she got even more wet, and let out a little whimper.

"Mike, I need you to fuck me NOW!" she shouted. She was a decent fuck all those years ago, but she never, ever had acted like this.

She was on fire, in a pure state of arousal.

I glanced over at Jenny. She had propped herself up on her elbow and was watching intently.

"I couldn't see it earlier because you two were in the water," she said. "This time I'm gonna watch every second of it, now stick that fat cock in her and fuck her real good."

With that she grabbed my dick and basically shoved it into Dawn's wet pussy. It slid in very easily.

She quickly moaned, "OH FUCK, that feels good."

I looked down and watched as my entire 7 ½ inches slid into her. She was SO wet, and my cock glistened with her pussy juice. My wife moved even closer, and I noticed she had even reached down and started to slowly rub her pussy once again.

"Fuck me Dawn," I commanded. "Come on! Fuck me you hot little bitch!"

She moaned at these commands and I picked up my pace. She had been on top, and in control earlier. Now it was my turn and I was fucking her for all it was worth. Her pussy felt so amazing as I pistoned in and out, each thrust seemingly more forceful, and more urgent than the last. I had already shot a huge load on their faces a little while ago, and was gonna last a long time this time around. I was gonna fuck these two until they couldn't take any more.

"Come on Mike, GIVE IT TO HER! This is what you have been waiting for," Jenny said, as she reached down and started to rub Dawn's clit. "Fuck that pussy, come on fuck it, fuck it real good baby."

I looked down at the sight before me. Jenny had her right hand buried in her own pussy, and was reaching down with her left hand and rubbing Dawn's clit. As I took it in, I felt a familiar tingling down below. Just a little, nothing to be concerned about, but I felt it nonetheless.

There was no way I was gonna cum already, I had fantasized about this way too long for it to end now.

I pulled my cock out of her warm, wet pussy. She moaned as I did, as if to say "why?"

Her disappointment was quickly erased though as Jenny quickly sat up and slid two fingers into that hot little hole where my hard cock had just been.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK" Dawn screamed, as Jenny hooked her fingers into her pussy like a pro and went straight for her G-spot.

Jenny had only played with a few girls, but she certainly was a quick learner. After all she had been fingering her own pussy for years, why wouldn't she know what she was doing, right?

She had two fingers of her right hand inside of my ex, and then reached down with her left hand and once again began to rub Dawn's clit. She proceeded to finger-fuck her and rub her clit for a good couple minutes, bringing Dawn to several mini-orgasms, but not the big one yet.

In the meantime, I simply sat back on the corner of the bed, mindlessly stroking my hard cock as I took in the events unfolding before me. I watched as my lovely wife took every effort to bring Dawn to orgasm, and noticed a look of lust in her eyes I had never seen.

Then she did something that left me in a state of shock. She rose up on all fours, keeping her fingers squarely jammed in Dawn's pussy, and then lowered her mouth between Dawn's legs.

I knew for a fact that she had never eaten a girl's pussy before. We had been very thorough over the years, telling each other everything we had done, and everyone we had done it with. She had never been with a girl before we were married, and in the few times we had played around with her friends she had fingered one of them, and sucked the tits of most of them. Never had she even acted like she wanted to lick their pussies.

Yet, here she was, going down on my ex-wife.

"UUHHHHNNNNGGGGGGG!" Dawn yelled an unintelligible word as my wife's mouth found her clit.

I then moved around a little more towards the side of the bed to get a little better view. I sat enthralled as I watched my wife eating her first pussy, and it belonged to my ex-wife!

She began feverishly sucking on her clit, and Dawn began bucking and thrashing on the bed.

"Don't stop! I am gonna fucking cuuummmmmm!"

She then grabbed Jenny's head and pushed it deeper into her pussy. I then moved up the bed and put one of Dawn's huge nipples into my mouth and started sucking it for all it was worth. This was all it took...

Dawn's pussy suddenly gushed around Jenny's fingers and I could hear a very distinct "squishing" sound as she finger-fucked her as hard as she could.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she came with more force than I ever dreamed of all those years ago.

She laid there panting as my wife slowed the pace, and let her fingers eventually fall out of Dawn's pussy.

I glanced down at my wife's face, and it was covered with pussy juice. She looked up at me and started licking her fingers! This was definitely a new thing for her, but she was on fire, and she was ready for anything.

She was already on all fours, and I had several minutes of "down time" to get me back down from the edge of my own orgasm. I quickly moved behind my wife and shoved my still hard cock into her beautiful, waiting pussy.

She was wetter than she had EVER been. There is no point in our life together that I remembered her being this turned on. I proceeded to start jack-hammering her tight pussy with long, hard strokes. She responded by moving her hips back to meet my every thrust. I noticed she had also moved her head back between Dawn's legs.

Dawn's eyes suddenly went wide!

"Oh my god, she has her tongue in my fucking ass," she screamed.

I looked down, trying to see around her back and, in turn, the back of her head to get a glimpse, but to no avail. I did not need to, however, because Dawn started giving me a "play-by-play."

Dawn looked right at me and said "She has her tongue in my ass, and two," she reached down to feel, "no, THREE fingers in my pussy"

I kept on fucking Jenny with wanton abandon as she continued to meet my every thrust. She very obviously was able to keep contact with Dawn's ass and pussy because Dawn was screaming out yet another orgasm. She reached down to rub her own clit. She began to cum once agin, and again grabbed Jenny's head, this time to shove her tongue deeper into her waiting ass. She once again screamed and came, this time with much more force.

"Your tongue feels so fucking good in my ass!" she yelled as she started to come down from yet another orgasm administered by my wife.

Jenny removed the three fingers she had used to fuck Dawn's pussy. As she did, they made a "plop" sound. Dawn was clearly still just as soaking wet as she was before.

I slowly removed my throbbing hard-on from my wife's pussy, and told Dawn to get on all fours next to her. This was one very specific thing that always seemed to come up in all those years. I had told Jenny more than several times that I wanted to get her and Dawn next to each other, on all fours, and take turns fucking them in the ass.

That was during our "playtime", something I used to say when she would say "tell me something dirty."

It certainly was not something I ever thought would happen, EVER! Yet, here it was, laid out in front of me. I did not know if Dawn was truly up for getting fucked in the ass, but she did make the "margarita" comment earlier, right?

Our original agreement went swimming through my head as I moved up behind her and shoved my cock into her waiting pussy from behind. I figured I would start with her pussy and see what happens.

My wife, meanwhile, knew exactly what I was up to and remained on all fours. She sat there shaking her ass, and stroking her clit softly as she began encouraging me to fuck the pussy I was buried in.

"Come on baby," she chided. "Come on, fuck that little pussy!"

I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of the hot hole it was in and it looked phenomenal. I could not take my eyes off of the way her pussy stretched as I jammed my cock into it with increasingly harder strokes.

Feeling bolder, I began spanking her. Lightly at first, but then a little harder, and then a little harder yet, until she began moaning loudly.

"Oh yeah, SPANK ME, " she yelled.

She was no longer in control of herself, I was firmly in control of the situation. I continued to fuck her with long strokes and spank her round ass. She was whimpering now, and begging for me to fuck her harder.

earthmvr
earthmvr
31 Followers
12