Wanna Makeout?

Story Info
Friends take a casual joke to the next level.
1.5k words
4.19
20.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Kim had dated early in their life, before they actually new what dating was and after their breakup became close friends.

It was after Kim's boyfriend, John, who was also Dave's best friend, left for Germany to study there for a year that the jokes began.

It started small, jokes with John before he left that Dave and Kim would hookup while he was gone. These jokes always would upset John and make Dave and Kim chuckle.

The jokes continued after John left, and even after Kim and John broke up three months into the year abroad.

Despite the breakup, Kim and Dave remained close friends and stayed that way through most of the next two years.

Before the story progresses any further, these two characters need to be described.

Kim, a little under 5' 5", is a beautiful girl with the works: an athletic body, but still sexy, swaying hips and a firm ass. Her breast sizes do not match the size of her body, being much larger than one would expect. Her dark yet classy look and personality made her mysteriously sexy.

Dave is a little different. A little over six foot, Dave has a little extra baggage and has wild untamed hair that curls about his head. Donning glasses and an inquisitive look, Dave can normally be found enjoying life and being happy.

It was about three days after Kim's most recent breakup when she was sitting in Dave's living room, watching the VH1 Top 40 with Dave when Dave said jokingly, "Now that you and Jason have broken up, we can makeout for real."

Kim paused. Dave was right.

For a few minutes, the two tossed around the idea jokingly with a twinge of seriousness.

"You won't do it," Kim said, wavering.

"Try me," Dave retorted as he stood up and neared Kim.

As he leaned in, Kim uncomfortably laughed.

"I'm not going to makeout with you, Dave," she said.

Dave smirked. He backed away and returned to his chair.

"You can't say it was my fault," he said.

"What about Graduation? We should make out there," Kim said referencing the two's upcoming graduation from Community College in the coming months.

Dave laughed, "Are you serious?" he said.

"Yeah," Kim said. "How great would that be? No one would expect it."

"Alright. Sure, why not," Dave returned.

"Okay, as long as neither of us are in a relationship, we will makeout at graduation," she concluded.

The months flew by like nothing, but as it turned out each of them was in a relationship. Kim jokingly brought it up the week of, but the only physical contact the two had after the ceremony was a friendly hug.

Two weeks after graduation, the two met up to hang out and grab a hamburger at the local Wendy's.

After placing their order for two Double Stack's, the two sat down and began to chat and reminisce, when the topic of the infamous makeout came up.

"You know, it wasn't the makeout I wasn't okay with, it was the girlfriend being upset," Dave said.

"Yeah, I figured, I know you can't resist me," Kim returned slightly joking.

But to a degree she was right, Dave did want to makeout with her. He felt like it was something that needed to happen. He didn't have feelings for her, or want to pursue any sort of relationship, but he thought that the world wouldn't be right if the two had never ended up hooking up.

Just as normal, the two made their way back to Dave's house and found themselves watching TV and talking again.

"You know, we wouldn't have to tell them if we made out here," Kim said.

"Are you suggesting this or joking," Dave said hastily.

"I'm not too sure," Kim said with a chuckle.

"A little makeout never hurt anyone, right? It'll probably be so weird anyway, it'd be our best inside joke," Dave said.

Kim laughed again, "You're probably right. I guess we can do this if we don't tell anyone, I don't want Frank getting pissed and you can't have Danielle upset with you again."

"It's a deal. No one will ever know, no one but us. Biggest inside joke ever," Dave said.

After that, Dave moved over towards Kim and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Whoa there, I thought we were talking about a kiss here, no arms," Kim said jokingly.

"Oh shut up and kiss me, bitch," Dave returned.

And it was that easy. Dave leaned down and tilted his head and met Kim's lips for the first time. The warmth was soothing and the world began to align itself, and they each felt it. They continued to kiss until Kim's tongue began to dance at Dave's teeth. Opening up for the passionate kiss, Dave moved his tongue into Kim's mouth and they were fully making out.

Each of their bodies relaxed, and they kept on making out. As they continued to kiss, Dave's dick grew harder and more erect in his pants, becoming more and more obvious.

Kim's hands began to wander, going up and down Dave's back, on his arms and around his waist. Taking this as a sign, Dave reciprocated the action, grazing Kim's breasts slowly, gauging her reaction. Seeing no resistance, Dave began to do more than graze them, proceeding to rub and squeeze them making Kim squirm under his kiss in pleasure.

Excited and ready for more, Kim took the next step. She moved her hands from his waist to the front of his pants, surprised at how big and hard Dave was. She rubbed his dick through his pants and Dave reacted, feeling the pleasure.

The pace picked up, the two realized a makeout wasn't where it would end. They had years of pent up sexual tension to relieve and this is where it was going to happen.

Dave ripped Kim's shirt off, throwing it to the other end of the room as Kim gripped his dick through his pants and began to stroke as best she could. Without breaking the kiss, Dave shucked off her bra and got a real feel of the large breasts.

Kim reached for his belt and struggled to undo it quickly. She finally unlatched it and ripped the button of his pants open, slamming down the zipper seconds later. Her left hand pulled the pair of pants down his legs, while her right hand began to pull at his blue boxers.

Dave ran a hand through her hair while he twisted and rubbed Kim's bare nipples, allowing Kim easier access to his pants.

As soon as Kim got his jeans off, she instantly went to town on his dick. She began to stroke quickly and skillfully, causing Dave to squirm, read to cum within minutes.

Before he reached his climax, Dave pulled down Kim's tight leggings and plunged two fingers into her pussy, alternating between thrusting in and playing with the clit. Kim quickly reacted and moaned in the ecstasy of the moment.

Each of them pleasuring one another, without ever having broken the original kiss, it became clear what was next.

Kim shifted her body, getting closer and closer to Dave.

For the first time, Dave broke the kiss and said one word, "Condom?"

Kim, without looking, reached into her purse and rummaged for a piece of protection and came up empty. She thought for a moment, and then said, "Fuck it, let's just do it and hope for the best."

Normally, Dave would be reluctant but he was much too horny to resist. Dave grabbed the petite Kim and threw her against the wall adjacent to the couch, making her moan in the pleasure of the aggression. She let go of his dick and he positioned it, hovering over her dripping wet pussy.

It was right here that he first thought through what was occuring. Each of them had a significant other, but they were still doing what they were doing. Oddly enough, neither of the two considered it 'cheating' but moreso taking care of unfinished business.

Dwelling on the idea of it all, Dave's dick got even harder and he thrusted deep into Kim making her scream in pleasure.

He threw her back onto the ground and began to pound her quickly making her scream with every thrust.

Within fifteen minutes, Dave was nearly ready to cum, so he picked up speed and prepared to drop his seed in his friend.

She moaned, ready to accept, and shuddered as she felt his warm semen flood her vagina.

He pulled out, and fingered her until she came, leaving the two nude and fulfilled.

"Whoa. That was, uh. Some makeout there," Dave said.

"Yeah, it sure was," Kim said. "I'd love to do that again sometime."

"I would not be opposed to that," he said. "We should probably wait until we get rid of our significant others and we can fuck without feeling bad."

"Yeah you're right, I guess I'll see you then," she said.

"Until then," he began. "Wanna makeout?"