Wanna Play?

Story Info
Evan and Liz rediscover their passion for each other.
791 words
3.71
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening, Liz received a call from Evan asking her to come over to his place and tells her the door will be unlocked. When Liz arrives, Evan is sitting naked in a chair in the middle of the living room. He immediately orders Liz to take off her clothes. She starts to speak, but Evan will not allow it. After she undresses, Evan demands she get on her knees in front of him. She complies and starts to touch him, but he stops her. He tells her that she must do everything he says or there will be consequences. He tells her to lean towards him and she notices he is already hard. Evan grabs Liz's head by her hair and gently guides her to his thick, hard cock. She begins to suck him as he moans with pleasure. She can tell he wants more intensity as he has a handful of her hair in each hand and becomes more forceful guiding her speed as he thrusts as deep as he can fucking her mouth. His breathing gets harder as he exclaims "oh fuck yes!" and explodes in her mouth as she swallows it all.

Liz starts to speak again but Evan will not allow it. He orders her to the bedroom. She of course complies not knowing what consequences come of disobedience. She starts to speak again and he tells her that is the third time and he will not allow her to disregard the rules and orders her to bend over the bed. Evan smacks Liz's ass hard three times telling her that is one for each time she tried to speak. She knows this is to be her punishment but it really turns her on and she becomes more and more excited. He has her lay on her back in the middle of his bed. He teasingly puts his mouth just above her hard nipple so she can feel his warm breath but doesn't actually touch her. She starts to raise towards him, but he quickly scolds her and once again teases her. He then barely licks the tip of her nipple. She is writhing with anticipation. He finally grabs both breasts and sucks and nibbles at each nipple. This beyond excites her and his hand trails down her body to find that she is very wet.

Evan's tongue then trails down Liz's body until he finds her clean shaven pussy needing his touch ever so much. He once again teases her as he did with her nipples. She knows thrusting towards him is a violation of the rules, but she can't control her urges. He scolds her telling her that she will learn to obey him and his rules as he rolls her over enough to smack her ass again which only serves to turn her on even more. He rolls her back over and suddenly and intensely begins sucking her clit. She can't help but to moan with extreme pleasure and she cums almost instantly. He tells her that he knows what she likes and he knows just how she needs to be fucked and orders her to lay on the edge of the bed. He thrusts inside her at that angle that feels so incredible and fills her so full that she doesn't know how she could take any more of him inside her without busting. He thrusts so deep, hard, and fast that it doesn't take long until she cums again moaning with complete and utter satisfaction.

He tells her to sit up on the bed as he puts a hand on either side of her face and kisses her the way that only he has ever done as he sucks on her bottom lip. Evan takes Liz's hand and they go back into the living room. He once again sits in the chair and guides her to straddle him lowering herself as his hard cock once again fills her. This puts her in the perfect position for him to fondle, suck, and nibble her breasts and nipples. She slowly starts to ride his cock as she nibble on his ear. He puts his hands on her waist encouraging her to speed up. She does so as her orgasm starts to build as does his until they cum at the same time and she feels his cock throbbing inside her as she squeezes her vaginal muscles around him like a hug saying thank you.

They are both a bit tired and lay down together to nap. She finally can sleep having worked out some of her stress and she is grateful for the sleep. After a few hours, Liz wakes to feel Evan's hard cock against her and he says "wanna go again?"