Want

Story Info
Desperate Need.
831 words
3.95
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was chained with my arms over my head. A man was staring into my eyes with affection and no mercy. He pulled a young woman in the room. She was breathtaking. Maybe 22 or 23.

Just a baby.

He pushed her so close I could smell her. She smelled like a tropical paradise. He pulled her dress over her head and I was so close. So close to her. He ran his fingers down her frame and her body arched into him. I arched into her. He pulled off her little lace panties and now I could smell her sweet cunt. So much fire for one so young. My mouth watered.

He pulled her around to face him and with a touch of his fingers she went to her knees. They were spread wide like the good girl she seemed to be. As she tasted him for the first time he twisted my nipple. Now I could smell us both. She looked so very young to me but she pushed all the way to his pelvis. She was spectacular and right then I just wanted to be where she was.

I wanted to taste him.

To swallow him.

To please him.

I couldn't pull my eyes away. My mouth and pussy were both watering furiously watching them. He squeezed my breast roughly as she moaned so loud around his cock. My clit pulsed to the beat of her head bobbing.

He pulled her up and pushed her against me. She was so close I could smell him on her moan as he pushed into her. He held her leg effortlessly against me and the other hand played her like a violin.

I couldn't reach her.

I wanted to taste him in her kiss.

I wanted to be a part of this magic.

Her glorious soft brown eyes were closed and I drool on her chest trying.

I needed.

I craved.

I'd just twisted my hip enough to feel his fingers slide across her wet clit as she orgasmed. I moan in frustration as she slid slowly down to the floor.

He chuckled darkly and released my arms. I knew they wouldn't work right for a while so I didn't even try to use them. I slid slowly down to my knees. I smiled a happy watery smile up at him. He was giving me a gift tonight, not a punishment. I drooled my way down his cock.

I couldn't help it.

I wanted to save as much of her taste as I could. A little at a time I took that magnificent cock into my soul. She tasted better than I could have hoped. Clean and lightly salty. I was home when he jet cum down my throat. I smiled up again around his meat. I probably looked ridiculous, but I couldn't contain my joy. I would get to play with the new Kitten untill round two.

What a precious gift.

I wonder if he would let us keep her?

I looked down at this princess. She was looking back at me. I smiled a little shyly. I was brazen with his pleasure.

It was my honor.

It was my home; my purpose!

What if this amazing creature was here for Sir. I looked back at him. He was So Fucking Sexy! I slid my hands across her warm soft belly and looked at his cock.

Not yet.

Not ready yet.

That is the second the beautiful, paradise smelling creature grabbed two handfuls of my hair and forced me down on her breast.

I moaned with the pain but I know my eyes were wide with shock, and I sucked for all I was worth. I looked at her long sexy nipples and I moaned again, switching sides. She was enchanting and the pain has me riding her thigh.

I wanted more.

So much more.

I finally got my kiss. It was sweet and tasted of him. She devoured my mouth.

I moaned and wrapped my arms and legs around her. She had gained my full attention. It was unheard of. Noone else ever got my whole me. The shock arched my back, the gasp that went with the realization brought him to me.

How did he know?

He always knew.

He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. It was okay. He was hard and strong and it was okay. It felt so good in my hand.

Round two would start soon.

I wonder if we would keep her.

She starts to push my head down and he pulls so I am over her sexy young cunt. How could anything be this good?

I feel him pushing into my ass and I moan loudly. She mashes my face into her pussy, never letting up on my hair. It's so hard to keep her clit between my lips as he pounds my ass. They seem to work in perfect sync.

Maybe I should wonder if they'll keep me?