Want to Have Sex With A Movie Star?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug felt himself sliding down into the deliciously lathered loins of Angie. He pumped one time to get all the way inside of her. Positioning himself above her on his arms he looked down into her eyes.

"You ok, Doug?" she asked and sounded like she was really concerned.

"I'm fine. Got my second wind I think," he said as he started to move inside of her.

She looked pleased with this. "Great," she said. "Pound me as hard as you can, sweetie."

"Will do, ma'm," Doug replied, and stared to move his hips back and forth. His penis rammed into her. Soon he developed a rhythm in his thrusting and this felt good and sent all thoughts about a premature ejaculation speeding from his mind. Now all he had to do was concentrate on the feeling of Angie's tight little vaginal walls contracting around his thrusting penis.

She spread her legs wide for him, and Doug on his part repositioned himself at a higher angle above her in order to bring his penetration home deeper and quicker and harder. He was actually starting to do a pretty credible job of banging her and even as he pounded into her entrance again and again, his balls banging against her buttocks, he felt a sense of pride in himself at his own performance. After all his wife and daughters were watching and he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of them. They had often set in their own living room watching the guys prematurely come over the guest star and Doug remembered the whole family laughing at the poor bastards who suffered this fate.

Doug pounded Angie and she rotated her hips to meet his urgent thrusts. Angie brought her arms up around his shoulders and started holding him tight and even pinching his skin. He took his eyes off his ramming cock long enough to look down her body and into her face. He saw a different Angie under him now. This was an Angie that had lost some of her composure and was less of an actor now and more of an actual participant with him. Her mouth was coming open and letting out a low and deep felt moaning. She kicked his naked behind with her feet as if prodding him to dive deeper and harder into her.

"Doug… I think I'm… coooooooooming!!!!!!!!!" she shouted and stared to scream.

This wasn't in the script.

Doug arched his back and pounded her with all his strength, showing her no mercy. He reached down and held her wiggling and squirming hips and brought her onto his jabbing cock tight and hard. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around him, and now felt her female juices mix with the artificial cherry lubrication. Doug felt a sense of accomplishment and pride as he had never felt before in his life. He had actually given Angie from the TV show his whole family loved to watch an orgasm. And not just an orgasm, a screaming strong, deeply felt orgasm.

Now in complete control Doug enjoyed his last few minutes of intercourse with her. Then he felt his own climax threatening again, but gratefully this time he did not have to fight it off, but his mission accomplished, could give himself to it, and enjoy it fully.

Doug took a last few thrusts up inside her womb, and then lifted himself off of her. He got to his knees above her and straddled her, one knee on each side of her now quivering shoulders, and his naked butt sitting right atop her chest, her chin tickling the underside of his balls. He moved his dick down and onto her face. He now had a good look at her face. Angie was worn out from their sex. She was panting and sweating, and he could tell she suddenly did not like the idea of having him ejaculate on her face. The removed composure of the actress had been totally swept away by the intensity of the coupling.

"Open your mouth, Angie," Doug told her. "I need to come in your mouth remember."

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. He brought his cock about three inches from her mouth with the tip aimed straight for the back of her throat. He gave himself a long stroke beneath the cock head and down to the base. This brought him to climax. He arched his back and ejaculated right into her mouth. Bulls-eye! He shot three long strings of white sperm down her throat. A few after drops dripped from his penis and down onto her chin. He milked himself above her until he got every last drop to come out.

Doug's orgasm had been nice and strong, but it could not compete with the feeling of satisfaction he had at looking down onto the cum soaked face of his famous young partner, and seeing her now utter lack of composure that he knew he and his trusty old penis had caused her.

The audience applauded his performance, and the theme music started to come back up again, bright lights returning to the stage. Doug looked out into the audience and saw his wife and children. They were all three on their feet and cheering his performance. His wife mouthed the words "I love you," and gave him a thumbs up sign. He waved to his daughters and blew a kiss to his wife as he crawled off of Angie and headed back to his old daily life.

12