Wanting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What Sam?" Chandra turned around and pushed her glasses up on her nose.

Sounds of smooth jazz filled the small space, creating an unbelievable mood just right for making love. Samantha couldn't wait to start.

"You're beautiful, Chandra. Please come here so I can get a good look at you."

As Chandra walked over the dress moved, flowing behind her along with her curly, jet black tresses. Chandra stood and looked down at Sam, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "You know what's funny? I'm usually the one in control. I like to take charge in the bedroom and tell my subs what to do."

"Really?"

Aw shit, I hit jackpot again!

Hearing those words, Samantha immediately creamed in her boy cuts. The woman she desired was a dominatrix? Chandra was indeed the best choice.

"Yep, but damn, Samantha. The way you talked to me earlier, I swear, I wanted to rip you clothes off right there and submit to you instead. You got me all riled up, lady. I had to collect myself, hearing you tell me about your dream."

"Well it was true, I mean. I love... you know, him, but you been ruling my thoughts." Sam reached for Chandra and traced her waistline. "You're so beautiful, Chandra. I wanna make love to you all night."

Chandra drew up her lips and moved Samantha's hands. "Okay, but we gotta play by my rules for a while. My house, my way goes." Chandra leaned down and lifted Samantha's chin, bringing her in close. Gently, she licked around Samantha's lips until she got to the bottom and sucked Sam's mouth into her own.

"MMph..." Samantha groaned into Chandra's kiss and placed both hands on Chandra's shoulders. Excited, she squirmed on the couch, wishing her and Chandra were naked on the floor, couch, or bed right now. Just from that show of affection, Samantha was already soaked through her trousers. She hoped like hell she didn't leave a big wet spot where she sat.

Chandra moved Samantha's hands and pulled back. "Don't touch until I tell you to, lover." Chandra nibbled on Samantha's top lip while she dragged her hand down to cup Samantha's moist sex through her jeans. "Ooh, you are wet. No worries, I'm used to it. I keep spare couch covers on hand." Chandra unbuttoned Samantha's denims, sliding the wet pants from her waist. Once they were completely off, she tossed them aside. "I've been thinking of this moment for a long time, Miss Samantha." With one hand, Chandra rubbed the moisture into Samantha's skin while the other fingered Sam through her panties. "God you're so sexy, Samantha." She kneeled in front of her and pried her legs apart.

"Oh God." Samantha leaned back into the cushions, gripping the pillows behind her. She clenched her teeth tightly and peered into Chandra's lovely brown eyes. "I been thinking about that too," she managed through baited breaths. Samantha closed her eyes tight and gripped the back of the couch, trying to hold herself up. Before she could say anything more, she sensed something wet travel along her thighs. In response, her eyes flung open and she noticed Chandra licking the trail of wetness down to her ankle. "Oh fuck!" Samantha's skin was on fire from the subtle gesture, wishing this woman would stop teasing and give her what she ultimately wanted. "Chan...Cha..."

"Yes Sam?" Chandra licked her way back up until she arrived between her legs again. She slowly circled Samantha's clit with her tongue through her panties. When she finished, she sucked the material and the thin layer of flesh into her mouth, moaning against it, slurping some of the excess from Samantha's wet pussy.

"Jesus. Ugh!" Samantha threw her head back, whimpering at Chandra's affections.

"Feels good, right?" Chandra pushed Samantha's underwear aside and pushed her finger inside, probing, until she hit just the right spot. Again she sucked on Samantha's nub, making noises with her mouth.

Caught up in the moment, Samantha bucked against Chandra's hand and shook uncontrollably, willing to keep the orgasm from happening. She sucked in a breath, squeezed her kegel muscles to keep it at bay. "Oh God, Chandra!"

"Yeah, that's it." Chandra continued to push two fingers inside her. "Moan for me, Sam You want me and this. You want this."

"Oh fuck!" Samantha wiggled and kept her hands to herself, remembering the command Chandra gave her. She hoped Chandra would become more dominant as the time went along, but for now, she was content with the oral assault she was receiving.

"Mhm, you taste so good and tighter than I imagined." Chandra suckled and slurped her juices again. Hastily, Chandra yanked Samantha's panties down to her ankles and tossed them, aside. "The first rule of a dominant is to make her sub happy and satisfied." Chandra stood and pulled her dress off her shoulders, allowing it to slip down her body and pool around her feet. Her body seemed to radiate under the lights. All the colorful art on her skin illuminating, enticing.

Damn.

Samantha's eyes widened watching Chandra seductively remove her undergarments, revealing a lovely gold ring attached to the slither of skin between her legs.

"Oh God, I wanna..."

"What, Samantha?" Completely naked, Chandra stepped forward and sat on Sam's lap. She yanked Samantha's shirt over her head and pulled her brassiere down, revealing her perky tits.

Samantha inhaled sharply, looking into Chandra's eyes. "Chandra, you... make me so..."

"Excited?" Chandra traced Samantha's lips with her finger before plunging them into her mouth. She shifted on Samantha's lap and bucked against Samantha, mating their pussies together.

With that metal rubbing against her sex, Samantha sucked vigorously, as if Chandra's hand was a dick. "Fuck baby!"

"Mhmm..." Chandra licked Samantha's cheek and forced her tongue into Samantha's mouth while she thrust against her.

"Oh yes, God, yes, harder!" Samantha's orgasm built to a higher plateau with Chandra's motions. With every movement, she could feel her excitement increase and her skin tingling from Chandra's flesh so close in proximity. Just as she deepened the kiss and pulled her arms around Chandra, Sam hesitated, remembering her command to keep her hands to herself.

"No, it's okay. We're on equal footing... for now, lover." Chandra removed her glasses in the sexiest way and placed them on the table next to the sofa.

Samantha curled her arms around Chandra's curvy frame and pulled her in. "Good. You know, you can always dominate me later."

12