Wanting Ch. 05

Story Info
She wants it, craves it. And her man can't provide it!
3.4k words
4
10k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers

"Yes, more, more!" Samantha screamed at the top of her lungs as Chandra ground their pussies together in reckless abandon.

Chandra placed both of Samantha's soft hands on her breasts while she rode Samantha like a cowgirl riding a horse. Her own climax building by the second, she bit her lip just to keep control of herself during their exchange. "MMph, oh God... yes..."

Samantha rose and lifted Chandra up slightly before moving her leg. She placed her knee just high enough for Chandra to rub her clit against it and her thigh. Samantha held Chandra around the waist and started pulling her forward, creating friction between their bodies.

Chandra leaned back, gasping, panting for air while she stared at the ceiling. She curled her arms around Samantha's neck to keep her balance. Her skin burst into flames with each of Samantha's thrusts against her dripping wet pussy. "Fuck!"

"Yes, come for me, Chandra, come on!" Samantha willed her on and probed her pierced clit with her finger, massaging, rubbing repeatedly.

"Shit, ugh!" Chandra clenched her thighs together but she could no longer feel her legs or her body. Everything went numb, tense, preparing for a mind blowing orgasm that might wake up a few of her neighbors.

"Yes, Chandra, yes, Oh God, yes!"

Chandra's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she gripped tighter onto Samantha's shoulders. She quickened her pace and before she knew it, her release escaped from between her legs, sprinkling them both.

Sam pulled her up and lightly suckled on her nipples. "Fuck that was amazing. Watching you come was a thing of beauty!"

* * * *

Chandra rolled over on her bed and winced when her backside hit the wet spot directly in the middle. Though she should've changed them immediately after Samantha walked out, Chandra didn't. She wanted to keep Samantha's smell on her sheets to remind her of their first and most likely their last encounter together. Despite Samantha's pleading, Chandra couldn't break her promise to stay out of ménages, no matter how good the sex was between them. Once Nick got involved, things would change and become difficult.

Chandra didn't want to go through that shit again.

Not now, not ever.

Still, the memories of her and Samantha's copulation were fresh on her mind. She pulled the pillow up to her nose, inhaling the strawberry scent of Samantha's hair spray. In the midst of her haze, thoughts of grabbing her soft brown tresses while she went down on her flooded her brain, causing a small trickle between her thighs.

"Oh God, Sam... I..." Chandra hadn't been this taken by anyone in so long. She hadn't met a woman who made her drop the dominatrix and submit like Samantha. She enjoyed taking control and keeping. Not tonight, Samantha was in charge from the time she talked to her in the library until they parted ways almost two hours ago.

Chandra knew it might take her a long time to get over the desire for Samantha Daniels but it was for the best.

She only wanted her and no interest in the hot ass man on her arm.

Crazy, but she was determined to keep her heart tightly locked.

* * * *

"So, what happened?" Nick slid down in the chair next to Sam, patiently waiting for the news.

Samantha nibbled on her lip and cocked an eyebrow. "Wow. That's all I can say, babe. She was..."

"Was... what? Tell me more, baby! You know I been dying to find out." And he had, especially after he managed to get the ugly pics of Delilah circulated around the school. "Samantha?"

"We... we did a lot of things, Nick. We made love, kissed, had sex..."

"Details!" Nick sat closer and grabbed both Sam's hands.

"Okay, okay, Nick," she laughed. "We kissed, a lot at first, with tongue, rubbing and bumping bodies...lower bodies especially. She and I are totally compatible together, but..." Samantha appeared worried.

"But?"

Samantha looked away. "She doesn't want a threesome, Nick. She thinks it will mean the end to our relationship."

"Why the hell is she saying that? I love you, Sam, first and foremost. No woman could ever turn my head from you."

Sam shrugged, "She mentioned something about a past experience with another couple. Oh God, Nick, get this. She's a dominatrix!" Sam practically lit up after saying that.

"Really?" Nick wasn't one to endure a lot of pain for pleasure, but he'd try just about anything to make Sam happy.

"Yep. We discussed it afterwards. She has toys, a little room with different contraptions and everything. Her name is Miss Devina."

"Miss Devina, huh? Wow..." Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and brought Sam close. "You know, love, Miss Chandra is a hot commodity at school. A lot of guys are into her..."

"I'm sure but, she isn't really into guys. She told me she likes women better."

Shucks.

"So there's no chance at all for us to get this threesome going? I mean, I'm not saying I'll be overly bummed if we didn't but..."

Sam flashed him a wicked grin. "Nick, I already know. You want a shot at her. Who doesn't? She's beautiful, Nick. Everything about her is lovely. Her skin is flawless, the tattoos and piercing, wow. They're so well done, especially the one on her inner thigh. This woman isn't really the shy librarian she plays at school, Nick. She's a temptress."

Hearing Samantha talk got Nick all excited about Chandra, but if the woman wasn't into men, there was a good chance this wouldn't happen. The situation wasn't dire, but Nick wanted to experience what Sam had earlier tonight.

Even if it was for only one time, he's curiosities about the exotic woman just had to be satisfied.

* * * *

"No, I'm fine, Leslie, I really am." Chandra leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on the desk. "I just needed a mental health day, that's all." She rolled her eyes when her boss kept talking to her, mentioning how good of an employee she was and how he valued her friendship.

You just want me in bed!

Chandra smirked while Dean Leslie Downs continued to butter her up just to get in good. No matter what she wouldn't be sleeping with her boss or anyone else.

No now, anyway.

Not when Samantha Daniels was on heavy rotation in her mind. Her smell, her face, her taste. Chandra hissed and shook her head.

Maybe in the next lifetime, babe.

Too bad Samantha was in love or else they could be something more than friends. Either way, Chandra knew she'd probably have to move once again so Nick and Sam wouldn't part ways over her. First things first though, get her annoying boss off the phone.

"Um, listen Leslie, I thank you for all the flattering comments but I need to go. I have, um, to rest because I have house work to do...I really."

"Will you at least consider it, Chandra?"

I'd rather kiss a poisonous snake.

"Um, maybe but right now I have to go, okay? I'll stop by and chat Monday morning before I head to the library, all right?"

Silence.

Please get the fuck off the phone.

Chandra was officially tired of talking with the man old enough to be her grandfather with the bad toupee and his suits that looked like he was stuck in a seventies time warp. She had no interest in him or any other man at the moment. Not when a certain friend of her ruled her thoughts.

"All right then Chandra, have a good weekend and see you..."

Chandra dropped the phone. "Oops, sorry sir." Chandra pressed on the red disconnect. "Oh shit, sorry, I lost our connection." Chandra tossed the phone on her sofa and walked to the other side of the room. "Fucking douchebag!" She pulled the two ends of her robe together. "You have a nice wife at home and you're trying to mess around with me?" Chandra plucked juice from the fridge and leaned against her countertop. "I wouldn't give you the time of day even if I was..."

Into men?

She could be if they were extremely sexual and genuinely interested in being a sub, then she might give it some thought. Only then, because men didn't completely do it for her.

What about Nick?

"What about him," she frowned and turned around to face her empty living room. "He is nice looking. Okay, he's a freaking god." So fucking attractive but again, men were like toys to her. She played with them and tossed them back in the box.

Women on the other hand was what excited her and sent her over the edge. With a woman like Sam in the room she could easy shed the outside innocent exterior and turn on the prowess that made her the name she was today.

Fucking Sam.

Yeah, Sam was something else and it would be hard to get the woman off her mind.

Chandra didn't want to think it was time to pick up her bags and leave but perhaps that would be necessary just to forget the one night with Sam and move on with life.

"Fuck!" Chandra stomped her foot and tossed her bottle in garbage. She drudged out of the kitchen onto her bedroom when the doorbell sounded, breaking her thoughts.

"Good, just what I need, freaking visitors." Chandra pursed her lips, cursing under her breath as she walked. She pushed the button. "Yes?"

"Chandra, it's me. Can I come up for a while?"

Samantha?

Chandra closed her eyes and pushed the red button again. "Um, look honey I'm not doing so well. Can we talk later?"

"No, we need to talk now. You were perfectly fine last night, Chandra. Why would you call off today?"

"I wasn't mentally ready for work or facing you, thank you very much." Chandra hated to say that. Usually she was the one to get a woman all flustered over her and with Sam it was the complete opposite.

"You're welcome, babe. Um, you might as well let me up because I'm not leaving this place until you do."

"Sam..."

"Please Chandra. I need to see you."

Please.

There was that word again in a pleading fashion that made her insides turn to a puddle of goo. Samantha was really good at it too. She could see those blue eyes, solemn and wanting all at the same time. Damn this woman for making her into a total sap.

"All right, fine." Chandra exhaled and stared at her finger touching the white button to allow Samantha upstairs. She shifted and made her way to the door, reaching for the knob. In her grasp, her knuckles turned white and all of a sudden her palms felt clammy. Why the heck had she let Samantha Daniels into her building knowing all the wicked things Sam had done to her the night before and last afternoon in the library.

Chandra shook her head and slowly opened the door.

"Chandra? Hey are you behind the door," she laughed.

Chandra stepped from behind, looking into Sam's face and noticing she had company in tow.

Fuck!

"Um..."

"Nick, you remember Chandra, don't you? Chandra..."

"Yeah, I sure do, and um, wow... nice to see you again, ma'am."

Chandra gulped hard and didn't let go of the door. "Uh, yes you too, Nick. Why don't I get a couple of drinks and you both make yourselves at home?

* * * * *

"Whew." Nick shook his head and flashed a wry smile. "Damn babe, I can tell she wasn't expecting both of us to be here."

"No she wasn't but that's what will make things even more fun."

Nick wasn't sure that was the case but he was willing to play along. He practically jumped out of his skin when Sam suggested they both drop by Chandra's house to see how her favorite librarian was feeling.

"If you say so babe." Nick kissed her head and accepted her hand, leading her to the sofa.

"This was where we started," Sam winked and plopped into the space to his right.

"Yeah? I wish I would've been a fly on that wall." Nick's pants tightened just at the thought of watching his girl and her girlfriend go at it. Even if it meant nothing for him, the prospects of watching them would be almost as satisfying.

Okay maybe not.

Nick had to get at least one taste. He felt like a fiend looking for his first experience with the newest drug on the market.

"Well, perhaps if we can convince her then we'll recreate the whole scene for you," Samantha patted his knee then dragged her hand lazily upward until she reached his crotch. "Ooh I can see someone's excited."

"Hells yeah, babe. You think I'm not?" Nick swatted her hand away and folded his legs to relieve some of the pressure. "I'm still hard from you recounting everything over again."

"Oh? Well, geez, Nick, I thought I took care of that for you with the blow in the car." Sam winked at him and pushed his legs apart, massaging his dick through his trousers.

"Holy hell, woman, what are you trying to do to me?" He leaned back and slid down on the couch, feeling overly horny for something to fucking happen. "Yeah, uh, you did but you know that was only the tip of the iceberg for me. I needed to be inside you then I would've been completely satisfied."

"Yeah but there was no time." Sam gave his cock a firm squeeze and kissed him quickly. "Chandra, you good in there, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm... I'll be out there in a minute."

Nick exhaled and looked at Sam, sporting a wicked smile. He could tell his girl was just as horny as he was; the eager look, the flushed cheeks, her nipples perking through bra and leaving imprints on her blouse. Hot damn she was all hot and ready and now all they needed Chandra to come in here and agree to something more.

"Sorry, I brought you guys some soda and juice. And since you brought Nick over I had to throw some clothes on. Wouldn't wanna be walking around in just my robe." Chandra pushed her glasses up on her nose and flopped in her recliner.

"Now Chandra, come on." Samantha mused and curled her stray hairs around her ear. "Don't try to be all formal now."

"Formal," Chandra laughed and crossed one tight ass jeaned leg over the other.

Damn.

Nick breathed out deeply and crossed his legs once again to get that vision out of his head. Chandra's washed out denims appeared as if she was poured in them and the black tank top clung to her upper body like fucking saran wrap.

Jesus fuck.

Chandra's black bra peeked out form the sides and he caught a glimpse of her ink work on her arms and biceps. Shit, the girl was built, like a fucking brick house. Nick knew he wanted to get lick every single one of those tats and taste her coffee colored skin. Chandra was an exotic beauty, a freaking goddess he'd love to get to know on a more personal level. Her curves, the sway of her hips when she walked in with that tray, the flex of her arms when she sat it on her coffee table. Nick had watched it all and he was more than intrigued. No wonder all the guys had been frothing at the mouth over her. Perhaps she did have the power to turn a gay man's head. She was certainly turning a committed one's head, all the way to the right.

"Yeah."

Sam's simple response broke Nick out of his lust filled haze. "Yeah, you didn't have to get dressed on my account, Miss Chandra. Even though you're looking quite hot in those jeans, the robe would've been easier to get to that gorgeous body," Nick winked.

Samantha giggled. "Look at that. My man surely isn't one to mince words."

"Obviously," Chandra rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "You're cute, you really are and since we're being honest, your girl titillates me. She made me come more times than I could count last night, but it's not enough to make me change my mind about..."

"A threesome? Come on, Chandra. If anything, I know you wanna get another shot at my woman." Nick laced his fingers tightly with Sam's and squeezed. "I'll give you that, without balking."

"But will you let me have it without you?" Chandra moved her ink black hair from her face and flung it over her shoulder. "No offense Nick but dick doesn't really do it for me." She leaned forward, leaning both elbows on her knees. She clasped her hands together.

"No? Then I wonder what dick turned you completely off. I mean, dick doesn't do it for me either but then again, I'm a guy." Since Chandra was willing to be so forward, he might as well join her. "But Chandra, I have to say, you haven't given me a shot to prove if mine would do anything to change your mind. I mean, my girl can attest to that. I got some skills."

"He does, Chandra, but honey, I know what we got is something hot, something real but I think it could be further enhanced with my man. He really is quite the charmer and heck, look at him." Samantha cupped his chin.

"Ah, okay, okay, I'm not a fucking dog show puppy, all right," Nick grabbed Sam's hand and kissed it. "I'm just saying, Miss Chandra, I might be able to change your mind. I want a shot at it, anyway, and if I fail, I'll let you and Samantha play without me."

"What?" Samantha gasped.

"Shh, Sam. I don't mean for good, babe, I mean the two of you could see one another and I won't interfere. For as long as you two want that, you know? What do you say, Chandra? Let me try just once." Nick was going for broke even if it meant only one taste of Miss Chandra it would be worth it.

Chandra drew up her lips and leaned back in her chair. "If Sam's okay with it, you're on, Mister!"

"Well, yeah, of course I am but, what if he does get you into it, Chandra? If he succeeds you would become our third?"

Fuck yeah!

Nick loved the prospects of that. When he first made the mention he wasn't even worried about another reward because being with Chandra would be a treat within itself.

Chandra's smile straightened when Samantha threw that out there on the table. "Sam, I..."

"No, no, there's got to be something at the end of that, Chandra. It's only fair." Samantha got up and walked over to Chandra, rubbing her leg. "I want this, we want this, babe. Please," she pleaded on her knees, seemingly to break Chandra by begging.

Chandra's chest rose and fell. Her eyebrows creased together behind the black frames, making her look like a mad scientist.

Damn hot.

Nick cleared his throat, noticing that wicked sexy look that had him reeling. He was already hard and ready for some action but Miss Chandra's looks caused even more of a disruption in his trousers and his brain. His whole body reacted to the prospects of having this fine woman underneath him or on top, enveloping his stiff prick with her heat.

Fuck yeah.

Seriously, this woman was doing some messy things to his libido that he thought only Sam was capable of. No question, Nick looked forward to the answer out of Chandra's mouth, hoping it would be in favor of Samantha's ultimate desire.

"All right, fine but only for now. Not forever, let's not put that kind of pressure on it. That's what make's things more complicated." Chandra folded her arms over her gorgeous rack.

"You got it." Nick leaned back on the couch. "So, my dear. Where should we..."

"Bedroom, mine, now," she growled and got up quickly, leaving Sam on her knees.

She shook her head and looked back at Nick with a loopy smile.

"Yes ma'am!" Nick stopped to help Sam up from her position and kissed her quickly. "You wanna watch? And damn baby, could you be naked while you do?"

"Of course." Samantha returned the gesture and swiped her hand over Nick's hardness. "Mhm, damn, someone is raring to go."

"Hells yeah, babe, I most definitely am. And no worries, I will get this woman to bend for us. That, my love is a guarantee!"

srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers