Wanting Sex more Than Boyfriend

Story Info
Spending the day preparing for sex, she gets her large cock.
4.1k words
3.75
26k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a longer day of meetings with customers at various locations and logging more miles than usual, he was looking forward to a relaxing night. His girlfriend called after his last customer meeting and asked if he would be interested in stopping at the local Chinese place for carry out. He told her yes, but would rather spend the night at his apartment. He wanted to change clothes and have a relaxing evening, nothing special. She said she would meet him at his apartment, since she had access.

Before hanging up she asked for his arrival time, and told her 6:30. After hanging up, he called in the order for pickup at 6:15. He was dreaming of a relaxing night, dinner, maybe finishing the movie from Red Box and then early to bed.

She had other ideas. She spent the last part of the afternoon, getting ready for her dream of the evening. She was soaking in her Jacuzzi during their phone conversation with her hair in a bun, and enjoying a glass of wine. At 3:00PM, she was at the salon for a manicure and pedicure. Heading home from the salon she stopped at her PO Box to pick up the package she was expecting and would be wearing for the evening. Upon arrival at her house, she headed for the shower and spent time in the shower shaving her long legs, and cleaning up her pubic area. She knew he loved to see how little hair she could be left with while still leaving enough for him. He loved her strawberry blonde hair, and loved the thrill of knowing she kept it short to be able to sunbath in her tiny bikini. As she was soaking she was thinking of his tongue on her clit, and how he worked magic on her and while daydreaming she realized she was getting moist. However, it was time to get out of the tub and get ready for the evening.

Drying off, she put some understated cologne on her body, and finished her make up, which was little, as he liked to see her natural beauty. She went to her jewelry box and selected her silver bracelet and silver anklet. While her foot was resting on the side of Jacuzzi to put on the anklet she again noticed how moist she was and could not resisting taking a swipe of her mucous with her finger. She imagined his broad hair covered chest and his strong arms spreading her legs and nibbling at her, spreading her flower and licking on each petal, driving her insane. Coming back to reality, she put on her small loop earrings and left her hair in the bun.

She walked to her bed and towards to the package she picked up earlier in the day from the post office. Smiling she opened the package and pulled out the garment. It was lingerie, and perfect for the evening meal. Her naked body was ready for the evening, as she had pampered herself for the past few hours and the wine helped to put her at ease. Slipping the gown over her head she let it slide down her body. It was entirely sheer and see through everywhere expect for her breast and pubic areas. There was a dark swirl that ran across the front and back of the gown barely covering the tips of her breasts and hiding her pubic area. The gown had a piece to hold her breasts up to enhance the presentation. The straps over her shoulders were thin, and the front plunged to her breasts. She added some lip-gloss, and headed for the garage and her car, nothing else was needed, as she could leave her house through her attached garage and enter his house through his attached garage. No one would see her, or at least no one she knew.

As she was stopped at the light, she suddenly realized she had forgotten her wallet. However, it was too late, as before she could decide whether to go back for her wallet, the cop was behind her, and she pulled over wondering what she was going to say or do. She was practically naked, the thin lingerie straps holding up the gown, her plunging neckline, hair in a bun, glistening jewelry and lips, leaking juice from her overheated opening, without shoes.

Before leaving his squad, the office had all of her information. She was divorced, about 5"7", and if she had not lied about her weight, she was 115 pounds, blonde and middle age. This was the first time she had been stopped in many years. He was prepared to give her a warning and let her move on, it would only take a few minutes. He was in his mid-thirties and recently divorced from his wife of 7 years. He was in great shape he ran and lifted weights religiously. He was about 6'2", sandy hair, weighing about 195, with a radiant smile.

He came to the window of the Hyundai, and she lowered the window. The first thing he noticed was her white tipped nails on the edge of the window ledge, as he bent down he noticed the lingerie and seeing her face knew she was headed somewhere special. He asked if she had seen the stop sign leaving her subdivision. She smiled and said she knew it was there, and had stopped a million times over the past ten years of living in that subdivision. She shifted slightly to turn towards the door to speak with him and he noticed her freckled cleavage and her long legs covered by the sheer nightgown. He asked if she was prone to leave her house often dressed in her current state. She apologized, and while apologizing he asked for her driver's license. She said she had forgotten it at home and could retrieve it from there if he would allow her to head back to her house. He said to wait a minute.

Meanwhile, her phone was lying on her console and was buzzing, she looked and saw the message from her boyfriend. He was running late and it would be closer to 8, before he would arrive home.

The young officer came back from his squad and told her he would follow her to her house. While in his car, he told his captain, he would be heading home after this stop, as he had worked past his normal hours today.

Before pulling away, she asked if she could respond to a text from one of her kids, and he said no problem. She sent a text to her boyfriend, "no problem, we can do it another time. I will call you in the morning, have a nice night, and sorry we could not meet tonight. I was hoping to surprise you."

Her boyfriend was heading to a customer location to resolve a problem, and was on the phone with his customer, and since his carrier do not allow him to receive text while talking he would not see her text until the morning after, as he would arrive home late from his customer.

As they approached her house, she realized her boys were gone for the weekend, and she had the house to herself. Smiling she wondered what the young officer was thinking, and decided she was ready for anything. She ached for sex, spending most of her day preparing for it physically and mentally. It had consumed her entire day.

The young officer had turned thirty-six a month ago, and had been divorced for over a year. He realized the woman he was following was 54, but she looked much younger. She was in great shape and had been planning something that evening, and did not seem too concerned about heading back to her house. His car was unmarked, which probably caused her subconsciously to not worry about the stop sign in her hurry to get to her boyfriends house.

She pulled into the her garage, and he pulled in behind her in the driveway. He got out before she did, which was her plan. Waiting for him to get out of his car, she made sure he gown was pulled up high so her legs would be revealed as she swung them from the car. As her door opened, she swung her long, naked, tan legs from the car, and he felt a pang in his loins he had not felt for some time. She exited the car, and turned to face him, and he realized the gown was designed to hide her assets, yet show a great deal of skin, and was designed to be worn without under garments. Her 36C breasts, strawberry blonde hair, gloss covered lips, and her white tipped nails were all taken in by him, as his profession had taught him to be aware of his surroundings. Smiling she said he could come inside. He followed her inside as she closed the garage door behind them.

She went to the kitchen counter and saw her wallet lying where she had left it. She pulled the license from it and turning around she handed it to the officer. He said, thank you, I appreciate it and there will be no warning or ticket this time. Finally, he said you know I could also have issued a ticket or an arrest for indecent exposure. She smiled and said how can I get out of that arrest. He smiled back and called his captain over his radio and said Sir, everything is good, I am leaving her house and heading home for the night, see you in he morning. His captain acknowledged his call. The young office turned off his radio and told her he would be right back. He went to his car and took off his patrol belt, and locked his weapon and radio in his car

Upon re-entering the house, she was sitting on the counter of her kitchen island with her legs crossed, and a glass of wine in hand. She offered him a glass and he said he did not drink, but would appreciate a root beer. She told him to help himself in the refrigerator.

Leaning back on her arms, they learned of each other's current relationship situation. After conversing for some time, he moved closer to her and said I am not sure this is the right thing to do. She said do what makes you happy, and what a man would do in your situation.

He said okay, and that he needed to get more comfortable and she said to be her guest and make himself comfortable. He moved behind her on the counter and kissed the back of her neck just below her bun, and kissed her ears, running his hands over her legs from behind her body. He said she was beautiful.

He went around to the front of her, and said he would be right back. He went to her washroom and removed all of this clothes. He found a washcloth and washed his face, hands and last he washed his cock and balls. He kept the shaft, his balls and area underneath his balls clean-shaven and his bush neatly trimmed. He had a full chest of sandy colored hair, and his pecs and abs were very defined. He put his pants on without his underwear and left this belt behind. His chest was naked, no shoes or socks, just pants and a growing erection. He was 7 and a half inches and she would realize much thicker than her boyfriend.

While he was in the bathroom, she was nervous wondering what she was doing and figuring out how to end this situation. As she was thinking of what to say to the young officer, he came walking towards her. His chest was well-defined, great biceps and triceps and upper body was like a V to his abs, and strong forearms covered in bushy hair. She realized at that point, she was moving forward. Her boyfriend was a great guy, treated her well for the most part, but though separated from this wife, she was impatient and wondered if his attention would be entirely devoted to her and no one else, not even work.

The officer came to her and leaned in to give her a kiss on her lips, while lowering his lips he kissed her neck and ran his finger down to the center of her cleavage. Looking up at her he said I am Jeremy, and holding her right hand, he kissed her hand and said glad to meet you, Lynn, as he kissed up the inside of her arm.

So, what is your boyfriend doing right about now, Lynn? Smiling she said he texted me telling me he had a customer issue come up. Laughing, Jeremy said, I had a customer issue come up as well.

So, Lynn, here we are nearly naked, strangers, in a house with no one around. We can stop at any time. She leaned in and pulling the back of his head towards her, he gave him a long open mouthed kiss, while running her fingers down his chest and stomach, while lightly brushing the tented area of his pants. Pulling away, she said, Jeremy, here is the deal. I have been ready for sex since early this morning; I have planned my entire day around it. This is all I ask; my boyfriend is a great guy. However, he never tells me what he wants and for that matter I never really tell him either. He makes me feel great, but sometimes I am not sure I do what he wants, as he does not tell me.

Lynn, I am will tell you what I want, and I will do whatever you want me to do said Jeremy.

Lynn put her arms over Jeremy's shoulders and looking him in the eye, said first I want to kiss you entire body and suck your cock. I want to feel you cum inside my mouth, and then it is your turn. I want this night to be a night of taking turns.

She said to follow her and she led him to her bedroom. Giving him a long kiss on he mouth, she ran her hands down the front of his body and teased him with her long nails and mouth. Telling him to stay still, she unbuttoned the top of his pants and slowly pulled the zipper down. Kissing the front of his bush, she worked her hands over his cock through his pants and noticed a wet spot on the front and smiled knowing she was having the desired effect on him. Kissing him again, she went to his ear and said softly, I cannot wait to see what he looks like. She went to his front and kneeling she slowly peeled his pants down his legs. His cock sprang in front of her, and she let out a soft sigh. It appeared to be longer than her boyfriends and much thicker. The head was huge and his balls were large as well. His thighs and calves were well developed. She ran a finger down the length of his specimen and he let a low moan. Pushing him on to the bed, and still in her gown she went to his face and kissed him deeply and said relax.

She started down his front side kissing down his front and following with her fingers and nails, she went past his cock, and came back for a second and kissed the head, and put half her mouth over just the tip. He moaned again, realizing experience does matter. He felt like he was ready to cum. She kissed her way down his legs while running her hands with a feathery touch over them. She kissed her way back up and stopping she grabbed some lotion from her bedside table. She rubbed her hands with the lotion and squirted some on to his cock. She ran her hands lightly over his head and took the lotion and spread it down his thick shaft. She moved her hands up and down his shaft, stopping for a minute, she grabbed a couple of pillows and placed them under his head, and said I believe you will want to watch, most men do, right?

She was stroking him and watching him start to squirm. She kissed his head again, and started to stroke him while slowly sucking him deeper. She pulled off and looking straight into his eyes, she pulled the pin from her bun and her hair spilled over her shoulders and down her back. Pushing it away from the her face and over her shoulder she started to suck him more deeply. He could not believe what was happening to him. She stroked and sucked, and pulling away, she pulled the head of his cock taut to cause his slit to open, and when it did she inserted her tongue and moved it into the slit while sucking some of this precum from him. She went back to working his shaft with both hands and her mouth, He was ready to blow and she could see his balls start to contract. She went to this head and worked on the sensitive underside of this head and continue to stroke him, he tensed and she could feel the knot in his cock start to move upward and explode into her mouth. She swallowed; as much as she could he was very full from a long period without sex.

She went to him and gave him a long kiss, so he could taste what she had done for him, and lay next to him to let him rest.

After a short period, he gave her a long kiss and said I get two turns. She laughed and said that will work.

He kissed her, lay her on the be and kissed the inside of her arms and ran his fingertips up her arms and down her chest over her hidden nipples and lightly over her hidden triangle. He was curious to see what was hiding behind the dark stripes of her gown. He was over heating her, and she wanted to lose the gown. He had her stand up and he turned her toward her floor length mirror while he was behind her and slowly pulled the gown over her head, as he watched in the mirror as her sex came into view. As he pulled past her swollen lips, he asked her to spread her legs slightly. He noticed the light covering of hair, and just a small line of hair was left, obviously to allow her to wear a small bikini. His cock surged forward into her back. He moved the gown up and over her head noticing the hard nipples and beautiful breasts. She bent her head back towards him and gave him a long kiss as he worked his hands over her nipples and down her body and ran the fingers from his right hand across her opening and came away with a finger of mucous.

Her boyfriend worked magic on her with his mouth and tongue. She told him she loved to cum from oral sex. He went to her front and kneeling in front of her, he swiped his tongue over her open vaginal lips and she shuddered. Pushing her onto the bed, he spread her legs and looked at the thin stripe of blond hair and bare lips and ass. He could see her flower in full bloom and the petals open waiting for his mouth. He leaned in and kissed her open area lightly and she let out a low moan. He kissed her more deeply and realized she was very wet and had a large amount of juice. They were both turned on and his cock felt larger than it had in a very long time. He pulled her closed to the edge of the bed and kneeling in front of her dripping sex he kissed her again on her open lips and started to suck on each petal individually. He was working her over and also running his hands and fingers over her hard and aroused nipples. He loved how she tasted and was having a hard time catching his breath with the amount of fluid coming from her sex. He knew she was close and teased her anus with the tip of his index finger, and took the index finger from the other hand, and inserted it into her sex, while focusing his tongue on her clit. She pulled his head towards her body and held it there encouraging him to keep his tongue on that area. She could not last any longer and came hard against his face and he could feel his finger being pulled deeper into her body.

He crawled up her body and gave her a long kiss and said, I am so turned on, and I am leaking precum and I am not waiting very long for my second turn, so get ready.

Lynn told him she wanted, no needed to feel him inside of her and Jeremy told her that was exactly what he was planning to do for his second turn. Her told her to kneel on all fours. Before she did that she grabbed his cock and sucked him deeply into her mouth, and stroked him several times, tasting his precum. She got on all fours and turned her back towards him.

He came up behind her and stood next to the bed and bending down he licked her opening and felt her wetness. He leaned forward and pulled her closer to his torso. Swiping his cock across her opening he lubed himself with her juices and slowly inserted his cock into her opening spreading her lips and feeling her canal suck him in. She moaned realizing he was much thicker than her boyfriend and she could feel his girth. He pulled back and moved forward again, starting to work in and out while occasionally leaning forward and onto her back to massage the tips of her breasts. He was sweating, and knew he had to feel her on top of him. He pulled out and said he wanted to be on the bottom with her on top.

He lay down and his large cock was standing straight up, glistening with her juices. She started to climb up to get ready to engulf him with her sex. He stopped her and said he would control things. Being much stronger than her boyfriend, he put his hands near his pelvic area and told her to sit on his hands. He had her spread her legs and put his hand on each side of her butt, and lifting her up he asked her help him guide her on to his cock. She was not sure this was a good idea, as she knew she would feel his full length and was not sure she could handle him this way. As she put the head of his cock to her opening, he moved her half way down his length and moved her back up. The next time he allowed her to move lower, and then up again. The third time, he removed his hands and she sank to his stomach, and she felt completely filled with him. She moaned and he lifted her up and let her slide down again, and then he lifted her and started to pound her while holding her with his hands. He was getting close to Cumming and he felt her getting close as well and felt her muscles start to contract around his cock, like his finger felt earlier. They came in unison and fell into each other's arms and then fell asleep.

12