Wanting Tina Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers

In various groupings, Randall, Tina, and Randall's friends would go out together. However, Tina's increasing confidence and attention from men would not be so easily solved. As Christmas approached, she started to specifically want to go to parties and events without Randall. She would say that being with Randall meant being with the same people all the time, and she felt she was being denied the opportunity of enjoying her youth. The whole point of coming to a new city and away from her parents was to meet people, and now Randall had taken the place of her parents in trying to protect her from any man who might even look at her.

He wanted to refuse, but when she asked if he trusted her, he knew he could not win the challenge. If he admitted her becoming interested in other men, it was the same as accusing her of being fickle and untrustworthy. However, to let her go places without him scared him.

He tried to be honest, and in confessing how jealous he was, their sex life entered a new face. Tina liked his jealousy, just as she liked talking about anything to do with men wanting her, Randall or others. His jealousy in particular, though, seemed to take her to new heights. Randall realized that she was pushing his buttons to get that reaction. She liked hearing about his reactions to her going out without him, or talking to other men. In a strange way, that made Randall more at ease with it. If she was deliberately making him jealous, then when she flirted with other men, it wasn't about them, it was about Randall.

Randall didn't want to be completely in the dark about Tina's new friends and the parties she was going to, so he insisted on going with her when she said some friends were going to go to a new night club. Tina thought he wouldn't like going out clubbing, and mentioned he might not fit in. Randall found that more than being jealous, he was upset that somehow she saw him as not the type to go out and party. It was as if she was saying he was a different class of people, a more boring, stay at home type, and she was wild and fun. Randall was determined to show that he was wild and fun too.

The club had been open only for a couple of months, and was populated by the socialites who knew about new club openings. Almost everyone there was fashionable, cool, and probably had money.

Randall recognized no one, although Tina seemed to have met most of them before.

"This is Charlotte, and Bill, and Tracy," Tina said, introducing person after person Randall had never seen before. With each friend, they'd hug Tina warmly, and smile and laugh and be excited to see her. Then, when Tina turned to Randall, almost as an afterthought, the friend would grudgingly turn from Tina, look Randall up and down and with cold civility acknowledge his presence.

All night long, Randall would have conversations with Tina's easily distracted friends, who would only be talking with him because Tina was too busy talking with others. Randall couldn't even get close to Tina. More and more friends would show up, and people seemed to join the group who they just met, creating more distance between Tina and Randall.

Randall would work his way through the crowd, having just enough small talk with each person he passed so that he could easily get in and out of the conversation, and move close to Tina in such a way that he didn't look like he was pushing through the crowd. He didn't want to be seen as Tina's lost puppy, needing her to be validated. Though that was exactly what he was.

Twice he got close enough to Tina to talk, and both times she would smile and invite him in, and then someone would show up, dominate the conversation, and offer to show Tina something somewhere else, and Randall would be left behind with another disinterested friend who couldn't find a polite way to leave before being stuck with Randall.

Finally, after hours of being a social outcast, Randall became fed up and wanted to leave. He got up to find Tina to suggest they leave, and he couldn't see her. He looked on the dance floor where she had been spending a lot of the night getting attention from every man in the club.

"Where is Tina?" Randall shouted to be heard over the music to ask the question to one of Tina's female friends.

"I think she went with her boyfriend to the VIP room," the friend replied.

"What?" Randall exclaimed. He was already shouting, so it was the look on his face that made the woman realize she had said something surprising, though she didn't know what. "I'm her boyfriend," Randall said emphatically.

"Oh," the woman said, not looking that bothered, "I just thought that other guy was her boyfriend from the way they were dancing."

"Well he's not," Randall said as if chastising the woman. "Where is the VIP room?"

The woman rolled her eyes as if to say she didn't care about his little drama, and she pointed off toward one side of the dance floor. Randall worked his way through the writing bodies, and reached the bottom of a staircase. There was a red velvet rope spanning between two poles to block entry, and a little sign on a stand on the first step that simply said "VIP" on gold plating. A very large in all directions bouncer in simple black clothing stood beside the stairway.

"Excuse me," Randall said to the bouncer, yelling to be heard over the music, "I think my girlfriend is in there."

"You can't go in," the bouncer said. Randall wasn't sure if the bouncer had even really paid attention to his question.

"Can you at least tell her I'm waiting for her?" Randall asked. "Her name is Tina." The bouncer looked at Randall for a moment, and then without any expression, turned to head up the stairs. Randall had to wait for what felt like forever, though it was only a few minutes. The bouncer came downstairs and came directly up to Randall.

"She'll be out in a minute," the bouncer said. "You'll have to wait outside for her."

"What?" Randall said. He wasn't sure he heard the bouncer clearly over the music, because it sounded like the bouncer meant Randall would have to wait outside of the club, but Randall couldn't understand why he would have to leave the club entirely. "What did you say?"

"Are you arguing with me?" The bouncer said, stepping forward.

"No," Randall said, "I just don't understand. I just want to see my girlfriend..."

"I told you to wait outside," the bouncer said as if he had reached the end of his patience, and he grabbed Randall and spun him around. Holding Randall by the back of the neck with one hand, and holding one of Randall's arms with the other, the bouncer proceeded to push Randall across the dance floor. People parted as Randall was marched across the club, and everyone seemed to be looking at Randall and laughing a little. He felt humiliated.

"You don't need to push!" Randall said, and tried to break free. However, Randall's struggle only made the Bouncer hold him more roughly. They reached a door where another bouncer was, and the bouncer holding Randall whispered something into the second bouncer's ear.

"This way," The second bouncer said. They went through a side door, down a hallway, and then out a back door. It seemed to Randall that they were being particular about where they took him, though he didn't know why.

When they were outside in the alley behind the club, Randall was pushed so that he fell to the ground. Then he was picked up again and held from behind. One of the bouncers punched him in the gut. And then again.

"Why - OOF!!" Randall lost his breath with the punch. "Why are you doing this?"

"You shouldn't have been harassing the girls in the club!" the bouncer holding him said with a laugh.

"And then resisting the bouncers on the way out!" the bouncer doing the punching said, joining in the laughter.

"But I didn't harass anyo- UNH!!" Randall protested.

"Well, that's going to be the story if any cops ask," One of the bouncers said.

"It's a pretty common story," the other bouncer said, and punctuated his statement with a pretty heavy punch to Randall's face.

"Hey, not too much," the first bouncer said. "Let's just keep it fun..." Randall lost focus on what they were saying as they tossed him back and forth between them and punched him around. They laughed a lot as they did things like do mock wrestling moves on him. When they noticed Randall was crying a little, they mocked him.

The beating didn't go on for as long as Randall felt like it did, and eventually the two bouncers left Randall sitting in the alley as they slammed the door of the club behind them when they went back in. Randall sat and he tried to stop crying. He felt pathetic, sitting there crying. From a point of view of his pride, he could handle the beating, because he was obviously outclassed in size and numbers. However, he hated feeling so powerless in a situation that was so unfair. They must have got mixed up somehow, and he just took the punishment for the crime of someone else.

Randall got up and he wasn't sure what to do. Just as he was pondering what to do, the door to the club opened and Tina came out.

"Oh my god!" she said as she rushed up to Randall, her high heels clicking against the pavement of the alley. "Those jerks! What did they do to you?"

"It's nothing," Randall said, trying to act tough.

"No, it's not nothing!" Tina said, holding Randall tight. Even though his ribs were bruised and aching, and her huge firm breasts pushing into him hurt a little, Randall couldn't help but feel comforted by her embrace. "We should call the cops or something. Do you know why they did that?"

"No, I was just," Randall paused. He didn't want to describe the situation as if he was in the process of desperately searching for her just before the bouncers attacked him. "They said something about harassing a girl. I think they got me mixed up with someone else. I just want to forget it."

"Let's get you home," Tina said, and they slowly made their way out of the club and got a taxi.

After that night, Tina became a little more distant, and Randall wondered if maybe it had something to do with having been beaten up. She spoke about the incident with sympathy and understanding, but maybe, Randall wondered, if on some level it was simply instinctual for a woman to feel a slight loss of attraction to a man who lost a fight.

Randall wanted to win her feelings back, and he remembered the dress they had seen that day in the summer. He had tried to save up some money, but with a student's schedule, and taking Tina out on ever more expensive dates, it was hard to have enough left over to put aside. However, he had a credit card that his parents had co-signed for him. It had a small spending limit, and was intended for emergencies. Randall knew it was slightly irresponsible, but there was an anxiety inside him that made him feel he had to do something.

Tina's birthday was coming up, and Randall knew that he would have to make a big gesture because Tina was popular and lots of people would want to celebrate her birthday with her. He wanted to do something that would stand out from just regular parties. The dress was no only a reminder of their summer together, it would show how thoughtful he was in remembering her. It would also show how he had worked and saved for her. What woman wouldn't want a guy who goes to such an effort for her?

He went down to the store and was relieved that the dress was still available. The same saleswoman was there, who snobbishly said that their clothes don't go out of style quickly like common fads. Randall ignored her snobbery, paid partly in cash, and partly in credit, and walked out with a brand new dress in a beautifully gift wrapped box.

Randall set up a special date to give her the dress. There was a restaurant overlooking the river that went through the middle of town that was known for having the most romantic views. They were fully booked on Tina's birthday, but Randall went in person and managed to impress the restaurant hose with his boyishly enthusiastic romanticism. With a little shuffling and some extra chairs, Randall got a nice table with a window view. He left the dress in it's box with the staff so that he could make it a surprise.

"Happy birthday!" Randall exclaimed as he reached under the table and pulled out the box. His surprise had the desired effect, as Tina was confused as to how Randall had produced the gift when he hadn't been carrying anything earlier. It was after dinner, and they were having some drinks. Randall noticed that Tina seemed to really enjoy the restaurant, as she was always looking around, and seemed to smile and be pleased as she took the atmosphere in. However, now Randall wanted to bring her focus back to him.

"Oh my god!" Tina squealed as she pulled the dress out of its elegant box. "You got it! You actually got it for me." They both leaned over the table so she could kiss him. She stared at it with amazement in her eyes. She then looked a little guilty. "Randy, can you really afford this? I love it, but..."

"Don't worry," Randall said, "I had to work pretty hard, and I'll have to be a little careful for a little while, but I've got it under control." Randall didn't want Tina to worry so as to spoil the effect of the dress, but he also wanted her to know how much effort it was. Tina carefully put the dress back in its box, folding it delicately so as not to create any new creases. Then she stood up.

"We'll have to find the right occasion for me to wear it for you," Tina said. "For now, though, you'll have to settle for me freshening up my make up," she said as a light hearted way of excusing herself to the washroom. She kissed Randall on the forehead, and then he watched her perfect ass in her tight skirt, and noted how every man in the restaurant noticed her walking by, trying to be subtle so their dates wouldn't be jealous. Only some of the men were successful in that. One man sitting at the bar was by himself, presumably waiting for his date, who didn't have to be so subtle, looked at Tina admiringly. Then he looked back to Randall and gave a nod, as if to say, "good job landing her." Randall nodded back, satisfied with the attention he got from being with her. Then Randall turned to look out the window and enjoy the view while Tina was away.

It seemed to Randall to be a long time, though he figured he was just anxious to get her back. He wondered if he should take her back to his dorm, or maybe drive somewhere private. He didn't like that he had to go from this expensive restaurant to somewhere as un-classy as his car or his dorm room to have sex with her. That was life as a college student, he sighed to himself, and resigned himself that he just didn't have the money now, but he would one day. One day, he would make Tina proud of him and be able to give her everything a woman could want.

Randall looked at his mobile phone to see the time. He didn't see it when she first walked away, though, so he didn't know how long had passed. He noted the guy at the bar was gone, so she had been gone long enough for the customers in the restaurant to change a bit, if that meant anything. Just when he thought it was getting just a little too long that he might have to check on her, she reappeared, smiling wide. Tina gave Randall a big, passionate kiss as soon as she reached the table.

"Sorry," she said as she sat down, "there was a wait, both to get in and to use the tiny little mirror they have in there."

"I don't mind," Randall said, and he meant it. Randall had become a little impatient, but any bad feelings he ever had, big or small, always seemed to melt away as soon as he was with Tina again.

Unfortunately, she never wore the dress for him. She later mentioned that she had tried it on, and it didn't fit, so she had it altered but they cut it too small and now it couldn't fit. Randall was so disappointed that he couldn't hide from her how disappointed he was and he sulked. That reaction, though, made her respond by seeing him as the poor college student he was trying to elevate himself from being. He had become aware that she was probably seeing richer people, people who wouldn't be so hung up on a dress. People who could afford to replace it easily.

From then, the relationship only became more distant. They stopped seeing each other less and less, and she would only phone sometimes and when she did she seemed distracted.

One evening, Randall got the idea in his head that he needed to profess his love for her, to even propose marriage. He bought some flowers and went over to her apartment. She didn't answer the door, but it seemed the lights were on. He knew where she hid a spare key, so he let himself in. That's when he found her fucking another man. He stepped in to her bedroom to see her riding on top of him, her huge tits bouncing and swaying seductively. Even with the man's hands holding her breasts up, they were too big to be contained.. The man ignored

"Stop!" Randall yelled, and Tina and the man looked back, but then they just laughed a little and went back to what they were doing. "Hey! Don't you ignore me!" Randall said, taking another step forward.

"Kid," the man said, not taking his eyes off Tina, "Fuck off or I'll kick your ass." The man was older but much bigger and clearly much more fit than Tina. Randall looked around the room, thinking that although the man was probably more likely to win a straight fight, Randall could maybe surprise him before the man got a chance to defend himself.

However, more important than the man's reaction, Tina clearly was not interested in being saved or having Randall fight for her. She looked over at Randall, and, smiling, said "It's over Randall. You can go now." Then she and the man looked at each other, smiled, and Tina leaned over to kiss him passionately.

Randall stood there dumbfounded, feeling like an idiot holding his flowers, and watching his girlfriend fuck another man. Tina looked so good, it was hard to take his eyes off her, even though she was doing for another man what Randall wished she was doing for him. Eventually, Randall walked out, feeling humiliated. It hurt as a way of breaking up so much because it was such a casual dismissal from Tina. After all the time they had been together, she just treated him like a minor distraction while enjoying another man's cock inside her.

Randall resolved to move on, but he couldn't. His feelings were too intense. He felt he needed some kind of justice, at the very least an acknowledgement of who he had been in her life. He felt like he should vent his anger at her. He felt like he should have the opportunity to express his hurt. Confusingly, though, whenever his thoughts turned sexual, he thought of her. She was his ideal woman, and he was hung up on her in a big way. His cock got hard at the very thought of her, which confused all the other thoughts and seemed to even over ride them.

He called her frequently and she would not answer. He begged into her answering service for her to talk to him. He sent her long emails explaining his feelings.

One day, she finally responded to an email, agreeing to meet him at the park to talk.

They talked about how it was that Randall had helped Tina get to the point where she felt she should go beyond Randall.

"It's hard to explain," Tina said. "You helped me realize how beautiful I was. Then I got attention from people I used to think were too rich and beautiful for me. I finally understood that I was part of that group. But you're not part of that group. You're part of the group that wants to be with people like me. The right thing to do would have been for me to leave you. But I guess a part of me wanted to experience the feeling of knowing you wanted me. Every day I see guys who look at me and want me but are too afraid to come up to me. And I like that they want me but can't have me. With you, though, the feeling was a thousand times more potent because I could see up close your desire and really experience it."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers