Wanting to be Caught

Story Info
Her husband's best friend catches her fantasizing about him.
1.7k words
3.83
42k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had spent the whole week together- Allie, her husband Jackson, and his best friend Brendan. Hell, lately it seemed like they spent all of their free time together. Jackson and Brendan had been nearly inseparable since they were 12 years old and that did not change when Jackson and Allie got together, it just meant that they had an awkward female third-wheel added to their group. However, Allie was not initially okay with their constant time together. In fact, when she first started dating Jackson she loathed Brendan. When the two were together they were more than obnoxious, they acted like they were putting on a show for anyone that would watch and she believed that Brendan was nothing but a womanizing frat-boy who was surely not a good influence on her sweet Jackson. But that was nearly a decade ago, and after many years of being forced together they had all developed a friendship. Allie learned that a lot of Brendan's attitude was a bit of a front, and that while it took a long time to get there, once he fully trusted someone he opened up and was actually a really good guy. He cared too much, though. Brendan was the type of man that could not have casual flings because he got too attached; he was the kind of man that put his mother and siblings above everything; and he was the kind of man that thought a lot less of himself than he really should.

In the more recent years, the three of them had developed a sort of balance where Jackson and Brendan would do all of the fun "guy stuff" together, sometimes inviting Allie to join. And the three of them would do group activities like binge-watching movies or swimming or playing games or having a night of drinking. Most importantly, Brendan and Allie would confide in each other in a way that only best friends do, in a way that neither of them felt they could do with the emotionally distant Jackson. Unfortunately, this meant that Allie also knew the ins and outs of every sexual escapade Brendan had over the years, most of which told through sarcasm and self-deprecating stories that made her wonder if he could possibly be as awkward as he described. Yes, Allie had become very fond of him and thought of him as one of her closest friends now; that is until a very vivid sex dream had made her wonder if she was starting to feel more than friendship with him.

Just before he had come to spend the weekend with her and her husband, Allie had a dream that began with them sitting outside near a fire as they had many times before. Allie was dressed in a sundress with nothing underneath and a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and was very drunk. Jackson was nowhere to be seen and she assumed he had passed out inside as he had before- he was really quite the lightweight when it came to drinking. Reversing the usual conversation, she confronted him with the question of what he wants in life. You see, he was the type of drunk that would always try to get into the minds of others and psychoanalyze their every thought and need. So, that night she said "For once would you just admit what you want. What do you even want?! Do you even know? Figure it out and just take it. You deserve whatever you want in life."

After remaining quiet for a few moments, Brendan looked up and replied quietly "What if what I want is you?" Startled, she sat there not saying anything and he continued, "You're right. It is time for me to take what I want and that is you," and just then he grabbed her and kissed her hard. He lifted her body and carried her across the yard and laid her on the ground. She started to protest. After all, Jackson was on the other side of the wall sleeping. But, as she pushed him away and began to squirm he held her down and covered her mouth firmly with one hand, harshly whispering "You told me to take what I want and I am going to. I know you want this too so just shut up and take it."

With that, he pulled his pants around his ankles and shoved his massive, throbbing cock into her now soaking wet pussy. He knew as soon as he was in and she truly did want this as much as he did, despite her protests. They would deal with the aftermath in the morning but right now they would both just live in the moment. With the sounds of the fire crackling in the background, she could feel every ounce of strength he had pressing her into the ground, feel every inch of man exploring her inside, feel every nerve in her body standing on end getting ready to receive all of these sensations. And he did not waste any time. As soon as he was inside her, he thrust as hard as he could, as if he was worried that if he did not give it his all now he would lose the opportunity forever. It was so fast and so rough that her whole body ached with both the longing she felt for him and the pressure of bumping parts of her that were usually not touched. He slammed in and out and in and out while holding her down until she cried with the mixture of pleasure and pain bringing her to full orgasm. Just as she was writhing underneath him, Allie had woken up with a jolt, Jackson lying in the bed right next to her.

For hours afterward, Allie felt guilty. Why would she have such a vivid dream about betraying her husband in such a way? Is this something she would actually be okay with? And she knew in her gut that it was, that somehow in the midst of trying to tolerate this man that she was always with she actually began to fall in love with him. She realized that she fell in love with him all of the sudden, in a way so different than she had ever loved her husband, in a way she could not explain. And she could not wrap her head around how she could be feeling this way all while believing that she was truly still in love with her husband. It was just a different kind of love, a more passionate love, a love that felt like she was empty before this but didn't know until she found it. Allie was an absolute wreck- so the fact that he was showing up to stay with them for a week was less than convenient.

After several days of being with the both of them and keeping her mounting emotions to herself, the three of them had a movie night and all fell asleep on the floor. Jackson had to work in the morning so when he left he had awoken Allie so she could go to bed. She lay awake for almost an hour thinking of these two men and decided that a little early morning masturbation may be just the thing to relax her enough to sleep. Leaving her door open, she stripped completely naked, grabbed her vibrator, and crawled into bed. She closed her eyes and remembered that vivid dream from a few days before. She massaged her breast with her left hand and held the vibrator directly on her clit while imagining Brendan on top of her in the grass. She moaned quietly.

Just as she was beginning to climax she felt eyes on her. Allie stopped suddenly and flung open her eyes to see Brendan standing in her doorway, his hand rubbing his now erect cock while he watched her with a longing in his eyes that rivaled the way he looked at her in her dream. She shrieked and he came up to her, trying to hush her. "It's okay," he said, "no one else is home. This could be our little secret." She quieted down and opened up the blanket, inviting him in. He crawled into bed beside her and immediately took her hard nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. Hard enough for her to let out a yelp of pleasure that she felt all the way down her body and between her thighs. As she began to moan he let his fingers find her opening, feeling her wetness for the first time. He explored her body and slowly inserted his fingers, working them in a circular motion so as to stroke her g-spot over and over again. She grasped for his cock and pulled him towards her, no longer wanting to waste time with foreplay.

As he plunged himself inside her, he kissed her fiercely. He felt just as large and strong as he had in her dream-only better. He slid his cock in and out of her at a slow, almost sadistic pace that just left her wanting more. Fueled by adrenaline, Allie decided to take matters into her own hands. With every piece of strength she had she pushed him off of her and flipped on top of him. He looked startled but enthralled, ready to see where she was going to take this next. Before he could fully react she had positioned herself so that her feet were resting on his thighs and her pelvis aligned so that he was deep inside of her and she could move easily in a forward thrusting motion. She arched her back and used her left hand to hold herself up and cupped his balls with her right hand, fondling them lightly in the same pace as her pelvic movements.

Allie was really finding her speed now, keeping herself in this bendy position but speeding up and loudly letting him know how much she was enjoying this. As her motions became more urgent, Brendan grabbed her vibrator off the side of the bed and touched it to her clit, turning it on as high as it would go. She started to cum almost within seconds of this, screaming and convulsing around him. Feeling her orgasm grasp his cock more tightly, he too came in an eruption of pleasure. She collapsed on top of him, covered in sweat and smelling of sex. Reveling in the afterglow of orgasm, they quietly smiled and fell asleep, choosing to deal with whatever this may mean later.