Wanting to be Wanted - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Top speed angel. Wow! I can feel the buzzing on my cock. Well you wanted to be my fuck-doll, you're my fuck doll with a built-in vibrator now angel."

He grabbed my legs and lifted them up to my shoulders leaning on the back of my thighs as he fucked me oh so deeply. It was hard to tell which feelings were from his throbbing cock and which were from the buzzing toy deep in my ass, but unbelievably I started to cum again. It was so good, I moaned and shouted as David pounded me and the butt plug continued to both torment and pleasure my insides. I grabbed hold of David and held tight as the orgasm washed over me. As it subsided, I lay back limply, David still inside me.

"It's time angel - you are ready?"

I couldn't find the strength to reply, but knew I wanted it. I must have sighed my assent as David nodded and withdrew from my vagina. His cock glistening with my juices was impossibly erect and seemed larger than before. God was I in trouble.

"Let me help you not to scream angel."

One more touch turned the butt-plug off and he eased it out of me, my ass gaped slightly open, the ring of muscles twitching. I accepted the toy into my open mouth. He pushed it back until the handle of the stem was all that was outside, resting on my lips. I was too exhausted to do anything but swallow it as best I could.

My legs were still bent up to my shoulders and David held one and steered the end of his cock to my still gaping asshole. As with the last inches of the butt-plug, he didn't give me time for it to hurt too much. He thrusted and pushed with his thumb and his bulbous head was in me. Fuck that was wider than the butt-plug, but it felt amazing. My ass muscles began contracting again. That's just the tip I thought, there's his whole length and the root of his shaft is wider again. He's going to rip me in half.

And that's pretty much what he did. Slowly, but continuously he pushed his large, throbbing cock deeper and deeper into my ass. The mixture of pleasure and pain was incredible, but also more than I could bear. I tried to pull away, but he held me tight and kept easing more of his cock into me, he was relentless. I tried telling him to stop, but it's hard to do that with a butt-plug rammed into your mouth. Anyway I didn't mean it. It was the most intense experience of my young life. I wanted it to stop, but I wanted it to continue even more.

David grabbed both of my legs and with one final lunge was balls deep in my ass. I could feel his length deep within me. My muscles had given up on trying to expel this foreign object and instead yielded to welcome his cock into my depths.

I was stuck like a pig on David's cock and the little pig started to squeal as he began to fuck my ass. At first he used long, slow, smooth strokes, then he moved with increasing urgency. He pulled the butt-plug from my mouth, flicked it on to maximum power and held the tip against my clit. Today had been a day of extremes, but being deeply ass-fucked by David while my clit was stimulated at a high frequency topped them all. I felt I was being fucked by a stallion while bees buzzed on my clit. I was cumming again, but something felt different. As David kept pounding my anal cavity, a completely new sensation built in my pussy and clit. As my orgasm broke it shook me to my core and I let go in a way that I never had before. I gave in totally to the extreme feelings and, as my muscles spasmed, I let go something else; I squirted streams of warm liquid from my pussy soaking my thighs and David's stomach. As I ejaculated, I let go vocally as well with an animalistic scream, in a register lower than normal, as if I had been possessed by a demon. Mid-scream David also roared and shoved every inch of himself deep into my ass as hard as he could and, holding his cock there, he violently erupted cum deep inside my body, while I continued to spurt my own cum on to him.

David picked me up and, without dislodging his cock from my ass, turned me round until I was facing away from him and lay me down in the middle of the bed with his body and arms wrapped round me from behind. I guess Mike had been right, I was a spinner. Curled up like two spoons we closed our eyes and surrendered to sleep.

My final thoughts as consciousness slipped away were to notice that his cock was still twitching inside me and to wonder what David and I could do to pleasure each other when we woke.

Perhaps I was still a little girl in my own mind, but I was now David's little girl and I was wanted.

We slept.

THE END

End notes

I realize that few people will care, but for the tiny fraction who may, here is a brief history of my time writing on Quora.

  • When I was at college, I was part of sex scene, one that my fuck buddy, David, orchestrated. I did a lot of stuff at a young age. I don't really regret any of it and have written about it here.

  • I stayed on to do a Masters' Degree, but when I obtained this, I was offered a job out of state. It was a good job, but it would be away from both my family back home and my circle of new friends and fuck-buddies that I met while at college.

  • I took the job, figuring that I would meet new people easily enough, but it's didn't work out that way. For some time I was lonely. I also went from having a hyperactive sex life to being nun, apart from the occasional hook-up and more frequent masturbation.

  • I started watching porn, which I had not really done before and also reading erotica, which brought me to Literotica. After a while reading, I decided that I wanted to try writing. I'm a scientist by background, but have always loved writing as well.

  • I was a bit concerned to be a female writer of porn. Would I be taken seriously? Would I be swamped by the sexually frustrated masses, more interested in my body than my words? So I decided to adopt a male persona. I had one to hand, that of David, my fuck-buddy. However, I also decided my fake author was British. I spent three months in the UK studying abroad, but beyond this and creating some distance between my fabricated persona and the real David, I'm not really sure why I did this. I don't always understand everything I do, does anyone?

  • Now what to write about? I am admittedly not the most inventive of authors and so stuck to my own [extensive] sexual experiences. In particular, I decided to write the origin story you have just read. But the version I first had published (after a lengthy battle with moderation) was different in many respects.

  • Most obviously, I wrote it as an incest story. David became my father and I became his daughter. More minor changes included me living at home while attending college and my mother not being around (with the implication she had left us).

  • Why did I make these changes? Well they were most obviously suggested to me by the fact that David and I used to do DD/lg role playing quite a bit. Also, although I was writing about a girl called Emily, I think I wanted to introduce some separation between my writing and the actual events. Less laudably, I perhaps was trying to be shocking and it had not escaped my attention that Incest stories had a large audience here.

  • I now realize that I was also not in a good place mentally. I must stress that this was not due to my wide range of earlier sexual activities, all of which I entered into both voluntarily and with relish. Instead it was more the absence of these, compounded by grinding loneliness and the dawning realization that I wanted more than sex in my life. Anyway, I was pretty depressed and it is perhaps not surprising that my writing took a dark turn. Many people get depressed of course, and for a wide variety of reasons. I'm not claiming to be special.

  • So that's why I adopted my male persona and why I chose to couch my story as one with Incest at its heart. Why do I choose to retell it now? Well, I eventually became confident enough in my writing to create an account in my own name (Emily is my first name, but Miller is not my family name; who on Earth uses their real full name here?) and with my own persona.

  • Although I have experienced some of the negatives I was previously worried about, it has on balance been healthier to be myself. It has also been good to acknowledge that I am writing (in the main) about my own experiences. But I was fond of my previous work. I write in a different style mostly now, shorter and more immediate. But, I still liked my earlier more prolix style (much like these end notes). I also became a little irked to not have all my work in one place.

  • Finally, I have made some good friends on Lit and I felt I owed it to them to be open about my past on the site. I have alluded vaguely to writing under a pseudonym to some people. But it was only very recently that I told anyone the full story.

  • So I decided to reclaim my work. But now I had another challenge. I had gone out of my way to stress my recent work was based on reality. How to make room for incest-based stories given that? I thought about simply adding a note to each old story, but this would probably end up as being as long as these War & Peace end notes. Instead I decided to start the process of rewriting my earlier work to eliminate the wholly fabricated elements and thus bring the writing approach closer to reality. This is my first attempt to do this. I have a number of other stories to convert, one by one.

Emily Miller -- December 2022