War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have fun. Remember that's no longer a suggestion, it's a royal order. HRM -- Calico The lame duck king

Just like the whipping dog my Father claimed he was having a female to do his dirty work.

Gideon

Well, now that Osito has ESCAPED Mundania and has taken it on the lamb, or in his case the sheep, I just thought I should send him an invitation to rejoin my future crew as our cabin boy. And yes Osito you can bring sheepie...er I mean your Love ewe. :-] b

Have fun. Remember that's no longer a suggestion, it's a royal order. HRM -- Calico The lame duck king.

Yes, I ESCAPED I had to bribe a couple guards... And put some others out of their misery. But don't worry, I will be returning, to get my bribe money back!

(Shaking head sadly) Oh Calico it is a shame you keep assuming everyone else has the same kinks and perversions as you. Rest assured that I have no interest in lambs, sheeps, or ewes... Except to bribe Berbers or Scots... But I do recall You have a Luv Ewe. As a matter of fact, you made everyone play with it at the war... Twice! Now I know that is impressive for you, but all you did was stand there and have every one else make it move.

There is NO way you are going to defeat me for Captaincy of The Seawolf. So your offer of "Cabin Boy" is valueless. BUT I thank you for the honor, (though I am sure you meant it as an insult) as some of the highest ranking members of Avalon have held that post. Now let me offer you a place on the ship... The Anchor!

the looking for a bigger anchor, Osito

...and who says it will be yours? You'll have to pry'em from my cold dead hands! ::howls wildly into the wind Tehakla

Quack! Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! pry'em from my wet Webbed feet. I 'll have it!! ~;> Squire Enton of the Great Ship Seawolf

Hail and well met to the body count ... er... uh...competition. I think I'll have to decline HRG Osito's fine offer to be the anchor. It seems he forgot that fat men float and do not sink. And I float very well. As for you Tehakla and Enton, pry it from your cold dead fingers/webbed feet? Very well contract accepted.

:-] (Doctor Evil Smile) b

Have fun. Remember that's no longer a suggestion, it's a royal order. HRM -- Calico The lame duck king.

Tehakla and Enton, pry The Seawolf from "cold dead hands" or "wet webbed feet"? Sure, no problem... I just can't figure out why you think that would be an obsticle for me? Hel, if I knew that was all it took, I would have been Captain a month ago...

Calico, I have no doubt about your floating abilities... Why to look at you, I'd be surprised if you didn't float ABOVE the water. Also I said, "Now let me offer you a place on the ship... The Anchor!" I did not say AS the anchor... I meant ON the anchor! Who knows it might even help with your floating problem... MIGHT! I told you there was NO way you will beat me in this contest... What part of "NO" do you not understand?

the have crow-bar, ready to pry, Osito

Psst...See Below

In a message dated 6/15/2003 4:39:21 AM US Mountain Standard Time, capt_osito@yahoo.com writes:

MIGHT! I told you there was NO way you will beat me in this contest... What part of "KNOW" do you not understand?

the have crow-bar, ready to pry, Osito

Um your grace I don't understand the part between the K and the W

Joseki Ko contender extraordinaire for the Captaincy of the SeaWolf

LOL was that a sail by quacking?

? there are others that are invloved in this Seawolf Skirmish. Don't forget us thank you very much.~=:>Quack, Quack Squire Enton Sheridon Lear, Lady of the Duck Pond, Admiral of the Navy of Avalon, Garter Queen of Arms and a member of the Great Ship Seawolf.

Have fun. Remember that's no longer a royal order, it's a suggestion Calico

Seawolf Skirmish.woundered when you would comment. you see "cowardly whelps have not the courage" but this Duck does. "you pack of rascals" Charles Bellany. chickens dont have nuggets but this Duck does, so to say. i will be in every event i may not win but all can say that this Duck has courage and nuggets. ~=:>Quack, quack HOWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

how do those nuggets taste with ranch?

Desirae

lol i do not know? mabe like "Green Egs and Ham" Dr. Seaus??

Enton

If her grace is gonna cookem im sure they will taste wonderful!! ( bowing to the queen of steaks and assorted meats on an open fire) LKA

Ouch i thought you all loved me. now I know all you want to do is cook me up and feed me to the troops. Enton

12