War Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Ru'kash, it is not, I will not forget this gift," Iphi said as she settled her bulk atop the Elf, feeling her struggle and writhe, locked and helpless under the short well-kept hair of her equine body.

"No!! Please!! You cant, I can't!! Please!!" Shae all but yelped as she felt the flared tip of Iphi's equine length bump against her cheeks.

As the two lesser Orcs moved back into the cell, rubbing the thick liquid they had used to prepare Shae's ass onto Iphi's erect length, Ru'kash let out another laugh, "Oh Shae, this camp boasts a dozen such Centaur. You won't only pleasure our gorgeous Iphi here, but every, single, one of them. You will be nothing but a worthless sleeve for horse cock. Unless..."

Shae panting hard, turning her head around, able to make Ru'kash out of the corner of her eye, past the massive equine length of Iphi that glistened wetly, prepared for her, "Unless!! Unless what?!" she cried out, latching onto the word like a lifeline.

"Unless you beg to be my cock sleeve. Unless you surrender yourself to a life worshipping my Orc cock. Sucking. Fucking. Riding. Being bred. You'll belong to me." Ru'kash explained, grinning.

Shae watched as the two lesser Orcs guided the Centaur's huge shaft, the slick intimidating tip, broad and flat being lined up with her already devastated ass.

"Yes!! Yes please by the gods! I'll submit! I'll submit!!" She pled, all vestiges of pride shed from her without a moment's hesitation, now she knew what fate had in store for her should she keep resisting.

Ru'kash grinned, broad and victorious, "Oh, I know you will... Once you fully understand the depth of your punishment should you ever disobey or displease me. Elf-slut."

Shae opened her lips, drawing in a breath to scream and plead, but Ru'kash waved a hand idly towards Iphi, who had been shuffling her hooves impatiently, her massive member twitching and throbbing up against the underside of her body. Before Shae could exhale and with the help of the two lesser Orcs, her stable hands, apparently, Iphi took a half step forward, which was all it took in the end, to break the Elf.

Shae let out the softest of gasps, her hazel eyes wide and vacant as she felt the hot pulsing tip spear her hole, stretched wide behind the flare as the two lesser Orcs let go, no longer needed in helping their superior find its mark.

"Oooh fuck." Iphi said, again in that heavy accent, deep and rich, vibrant with pleasure, "She is tight."

Ru'kash snorted, grinning as she stepped slightly to the side so she got a better view of where the two lovebirds were joined.

Iphi had her front hooves up on the box, either side of the trapped elf as she took another half step forward, her hands reaching out to grip the bars of the cell for support as she fed inch after agonisingly thick inch of her massive horse cock into this tiny Elf's ass, that, up until mere hours ago, had been virginal.

"She takes it like a trained whore," Iphi said, laughing as she pushed forward, using a hand to brush her dreadlocked hair over one shoulder, hooking it behind her pointed ear, grunting as she continued her assault, pushing forward time and time again, filling the Elf entirely with her massive shaft until Shae's little ring was bumping against the preputial ring of Iphi's cock.

Shae couldn't think, she could barely breathe, it felt as if every aspect of her anatomy had been rearranged to accommodate Iphi, a fact that couldn't have been too far from the truth. The heat of it filled her, it's size stretching and owning her, able to feel each pulse of Iphi's heart through her straining cock, able to feel each tiny ridge, bump and vein as it rubbed against the walls of her ass, her ring gripping her tight, like it never wanted to let go. Which was in part, true, she didn't want to feel it move, because she knew what would come with it when it did.

Iphi chewed her thick lower lip and dragged herself backwards, the friction and suction around her cock a euphoric feeling as she slowly withdrew her cock until only the flared tip remained within, leaving a vacuum that needed to be filled, something she was all too happy to oblige.

Ru'kash bit her lip too, feeling her own cock straining at her pants as she watched the huge cock, thicker than her own arm push in and out of her new toy. There was no way after this that she would offer any further resistance. Ru'kash reached a hand down, unable to help herself from giving her package a squeeze through her trousers, as if reassuring her cock that it would find a home in this Elf soon enough. Shae would beg, she would plead just for the opportunity to bounce her hungry cunt up and down on her green Orc cock just to avoid a repeat of this fate. Though, she was sure she'd be able to find a few minor infractions here or there, reason enough to give Shae the occasional reminder session of what awaited her should she disobey.

Iphi wasn't even out of breath as she used her weight to slam her bulky frame forward and back, hammering her cock in and out of the pleasure sleeve that was her own Elf fuck toy, her walls hot and slick around her cock, gripping and milking it with each of her thrusts, her balls, heavy and round in their leathery sack swaying ominously, pent up with her seed that she knew could only be spent in one place.

Shae's eyes were closed, drool running from her lips as her tongue lolled, unable to control even that as what she feared came to light. With each push and each pull, a mind-shattering burst of pleasure coursed through her body, she'd never felt anything so wonderful in her entire life, but with each iota of bliss came a wave of shame, shame she couldn't handle, couldn't process, to think that she, Shae, Elf Captain, high born, was feeling such wonderful things from something so sinister, so lowly and animalistic as a Centaur. She couldn't stand it, could never forgive herself.

The lewd sound of their unholy coupling echoed wetly through the cell, the Centaur's pace growing more frantic with each passing thrust, Ru'kash knew Iphi wouldn't last long, as pent-up as she was and in as something as out of this world as Shae's ass, it was never going to be a lengthy breeding, but it didn't need to be for her to make her point. For her to break this Elf down into the slut she was destined to be the second she was in Orc hands.

All thought of the battle was lost to Shae, all trace of the next step gone from her mind, she couldn't resist the pleasure, it had been stupid to try, it was too good, far too good, she felt her whole body tensing, squeezing and milking down on the huge equine shaft, as if her entire body was trying to coax the load she knew was coming as they both drew close to their peaks.

Iphi leaned back, twisting her body to look down, just seeing Shae beneath her, her eyes closed, her face a mask of shame and pleasure as, finally, her mind surrendered to what was being hammered into it, her pleasures peaking in a single, unending climax that wracked her body mind and soul, her lips parting as she moaned with abandon, the noise of her pleasure traveling far throughout the camp, the sound of an Elf broken, cumming on a Centaur cock deep inside her ass.

As Shae came Iphi felt her own pleasures rise, the pulsing heat of her now eager lover beneath her massaging every inch of her cock, her heavy balls tensing and the already too-wide head of her cock flaring further, she embraced the pleasure, looking down with her piercing gaze at her Elvish toy.

She came hard, the torrent of horse cum firing like a hose inside Shae's ruined body, the first jet of thick cum alone enough to fill and squirt out around Iphi's cock to drip in thick rivulets onto the hay-strewn flew.

Shae gasped audibly, each shot of cum inside her pushing her to new heights with her climax, beyond anything she ever thought possible, she'd never believed she could feel like this and in that moment, all shame was forgotten, she wanted it, needed to feel a horses cock deposit its sticky load inside of her, using her as nothing but a cumdump.

Pulse after pulse filled her body, her toes curling as pleasure piled into pleasure, giving her no escape, no moment's respite from the sensation as Iphi drained her incredibly sizable nuts in the Elf, painting her insides white and staining the box Shae lay on with her escaping cum.

As Iphi came, accentuating each stream of her seed with a thrust of her hips, ensuring she spent herself as deep as possible inside the Elf she felt her passions begin to wain, the euphoric high of her climax dwindling slowly to be replaced by a sense of dominance and victory, strength and satisfaction. she let out a long low breath, the first sign of any exhaustion since she had first mounted Shae like the animal she was to her.

"Fuck that was good..." Iphi breathed, biting her lip as she took a few steps back, her cock, already half soft and drooping between her rear legs, slick with her own cum which practically poured from Shae's abused hole, "I hope I get to play with her again, and soon."

For Shae, the story was different, she let out a single last groan as she felt the horse cock pull from her drained body, leaving a void in her, one she knew would be forever with her. There was no sense of victory or satisfaction for her, as the high of her climax ebbed away, it left room only for the shame, for her own personal disgrace. Knowing that in the moment she had wanted it, wanted to be used by a Centaur as nothing but a place to cum shook her to her core. She could never again be in that dark place, could never stand the thought of being driven to such weakness as to lust for that defilement.

She had to pick her battles, she remembered. If she couldn't win that one, she had to find one she could. Ru'kash knew it and she knew it too. She would obey. Worse, she would want to obey, she would be a good pet for Ru'kash to avoid that feeling, to avoid the blissful euphoria and utter worthlessness that came with being a toy for an animal's cock.

Ru'kash smirked slightly as she stepped towards Shae, patting Iphi on the flank as she made her way from the cell, stepping off likely to brag about her conquests. Ru'kash squatted down, again lifting Shae's limp head by her hair, patting her on the cheek a few times until her eyes opened, focusing after a moment on Ru'kash.

Shae saw the Orc, tall, strong and muscled, brutal and cruel, hung and eager to use. But smaller, weaker, kinder than the Centaurs that she knew lusted for her body.

"Say it," Ru'kash said, her voice not laden with malice or anger, if anything it was soft and reassuring, luring Shae in with the promise of comparative comfort.

Shae panted softly, her cheeks flushed with colour, her whole body spent, "Ah... Please..."

"Please what..." Ru'kash prompted, tilting her head.

"I beg you... Please... Let me worship your cock... Anything... Please..." Shae spoke softly, her voice genuine in her desires.

Ru'kash tilted her head and eyed the Elf. It had been a fun evening all told. She would take Shae back to hers and spend the rest of the night violating her in a whole host of new ways to sate her own mounting lusts and imprint in Shae her new position, though, she knew, nothing she could do would compare to what the Elf had already undergone. Ru'kash knew it was something Shae would have to experience again, now and then, just to be reminded what fate awaited her should she renegade on her newly found loyalties. Though, if the scouts were unavailable, Ru'kash was sure the hounds would be interested in taking their turns with her.

She found herself grinning as she looked down at Shae, broken as she was it wouldn't be long until she was addicted to Ru'kash's cock. The perfect outcome.

"There now, was that really so hard to say?"