War Zone

Story Info
Being killed isn't the only danger in a war zone.
3.9k words
4.35
95.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martine cowered in a cellar. The offensive had only been going on for 12 hours, but her town was destroyed. The Germans were just too fast, and she had not been able to get out. It was too late now. Going outside would mean certain death.

She pulled her knees closer to her chest and ducked her head as another shell hit somewhere close by. Dust and rubble filtered down on her head turning her chestnut hair grey. Martine cried.

Mamman had been too old to leave. Martine couldn't get her out of the city in time. The French army had only given them half an hour, and Mamman was crippled by her arthritis. She had tried to get out, but it was no good. The Germans had moved like lightning. It didn't matter now, Mamman was dead, and now Martine huddled in an empty house's cellar and cried.

"Coward" she thought to herself "you didn't try hard enough. If you had just gotten Mamman to move faster, if you had been strong enough to carry her". Another tear rolled down her dusty cheek.

Her stomach grumbled. It'd been hours since she ate last but she didn't dare leave while the bombs were falling and the bullets were flying. There were soldiers out there too. They'd kill her before they fed her. She decided she'd stay there until dark and then sneak into the kitchen, assuming it was still there, and find something to fill her stomach.

Hours later, when no more light filtered in down the stairs, and she'd heard no shots in hours, she went up to the first floor and opened the door.

The room was in ruins. No glass remained in the windows, and the wall had large cracks showing through the green wall paper that showed dusty moon light across the room. There were bits of glass and masonry all over the dark wood floors, and odd bits of furniture the previous owner of the house had not been able to take with him in a hurry. A desk in the corner, formerly cozy looking chairs, and an end table.

Martine paid them little heed and made her way into the hall to the kitchen. The first floor was a total loss. Many of the walls had gaping holes in them, and the back half of the house was gone. Only one lone cabinet remained against the wall of what used to be the kitchen.

Hopefully, Martine peaked inside and was grateful to find a jar of pickles that had not shattered. She pulled it out and the jar fell apart in her hands spilling brine over her her stained blue dress and brown stockings and making a loud tinkling sound of glass falling to the tiled floor. She frowned but greedily ate the pickles, not knowing where or what her next meal might be. She tore the bottom of her dress off to her knees, to wrap up the remaining pickles for later. The sound of tearing fabric seemed loud in the night.

She winced as she heard a deep voice nearby and she ran to the stairs, dashing up them as quickly as her slender legs could carry her. She frantically found her way to the closet and shut herself in, praying they would not follow her. She crouched down and drew her knees to her chest and held her breath as she heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs.

The foot steps came closer. Her room was the first room off the stairs, and she sat silently willing her heart to still. Hoping they would not look for her here.

The door to her closet flew open and two guns were aimed at her. Two deep voices shouted at her in a harsh language she did not understand. She didn't move.

A rough hand grabbed her arm and hauled her to her feet and she found her self face to chest with a green uniformed man. She looked up, terror filling her brown eyes. His hand only grabbed her tighter.

"Well well! Look what we have here Georg" The man who held her said to the other man, who still had his gun trained on her. "Looks like we found the little mouse that's been scurrying around tonight" and he laughed. Martine gasped in pain as he squeezed her arm.

The other man lowered his gun and smiled darkly. "Indeed Franz, what shall we do with her?"

"Oh, I have an idea or two" The first man said, and he laughed cruelly again. He shouldered his gun and spun her around, retaining hold of her arm, and grabbed the other arm, pulling it behind her, pinning them behind her back. "Let's take her back for a little fun". And with that pushed her towards the street.

Out in the rubble, the air had gotten much cooler, and Martine's nipples tightened in the cool night air. With her arms behind her back her generous boosom already had the fabric of her dress drawn tight against them, making the stiffening of her nipples painfully obvious. The second soldier looked over and grinned.

"Look at that, she's getting horny just thinking about what we're going to do to her. What a slut." He said in rough German. The language was coarse and guttural to Martine's ears. Against her smooth purring French, German seemed harsh and cruel.

"Of course she's a slut, all french women are sluts" He spoke to her in heavily accented French, "Isn't that true, little whore? All you French bitches are sluts."

Martine gaped as the reality of what was going to happen hit her. They weren't going to just capture her. They were going to rape her . She shook her head vigorously. "No! No sir. Please let me go. Please don't hurt me!" and she began to cry again.

"What did she say?" asked Georg.

Franz laughed "She's begging for my cock. I told you all French women are sluts."

The two walked Martine to another house further down the block. This one didn't appear to be as damaged as the one she'd been hiding in.

Franz called out to his squad and the two soldiers pushed Martine in ahead of them. Georg fetched some web straps and bound her hands behind her while Franz went upstairs to tell his squad mates what he'd brought back with him. Georg lead her up the stairs and into a large room on the second floor.

A dozen eyes turned to take in the woman in their midst.

Martine had never been tall, but with a dozen men frankly appraising her various charms, she felt tiny.

A soldier stood up and approached her with a wicked grin on his face. He pinched her nipples through the fabric on her dress and cupped her large breast in his hand. Her DD s filled his hand and he gave a firm squeeze. He turned back to the rest of the solders and uttered something in German. They all laughed, and he spun her around. He ran his hand down her back and gave her tight buttocks a slap.

Martine jumped and squeaked and the men laughed.

He ran his hand down her leg to the hem of her dress, and pulled it up. Martine tried to shy away, but the two who'd found her shoved her back. She fell on her back, and the men laughed again. Martine's renewed cries only seemed to egg them on.

The soldier who'd approached her hauled her up to her feet and pushed her into a bed in the corner. Moonlight streamed through the cracked pains of glass, glinting off the brass bed frame and making her pale skin seem to glow. Her brown hair fell over her face, and the soldier brushed it aside. He held her chin in his hand while he knelt over her, turning her head this way and that, while tears leaked from the corners over her brown eyes.

His eyes bored into her, and he seemed to undress her with his eyes. He nodded at something, as if coming to a decision and pushed her dress up around her waist. She struggled and he slapped her, hard across the cheek. Martine stopped struggling out of shock.

He lifted the hem of his jacket and began unbuttoning his pants. His cock had been bulging ever bigger beneath the wool and it sprung free as he undid the last button and pulled down his underwear.

Martine clamped her thighs together as he tried to pull her panties down. He struggled to spread her legs and as he pulled down the plain white cotton she kicked at him. The man knelt on her legs and reached around his back, pulling a knife. Martine stiffened.

"Don't worry little lady, I'm not going to hurt you. At least not with my knife." he said to her, but of course she could not understand him. She continued to struggle and he slapped her again with his free hand. She ceased fighting again, and he cut off her panties and replaced his knife in his sheath.

Once again he lifted the hem of his jacket and she could see his cock standing stiff in the pale light. A small drop of precum dotted the tip. His cock was 7 inches long and stood hard and ready. He bent over her and reached down and rubbed the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy.

"Dry as the Sahara! Where did you pick up this dry cunt?" he grunted at the two who'd brought her there. And he spat on his fingers and rubbed her clit.

Pleasure and terror shot through Martine in equal measure as his calloused finger tips massaged her pink twat. She cried out as the zinging electrical sensations traveled down her limbs and up to her throat, mingling with the coppery taste of fear.

"Well that was easy" He said as she bucked.

"They're all easy!" Someone shot back, and everybody laughed.

He moved his fingers inside her and rubbed her a bit before maneuvering his cock back to her pussy. He held the lips aside as he thrust himself into her.

Martine gasped. He'd done it. He'd actually done it. Up 'till now Martine had held out hope that they would not rape her. Now this strange man, smelling of sweat and wool and gun powder was moving his cock inside of her. She shuddered and the man groaned his pleasure as he began to thrust in and out of her.

He grabbed her hips and began pumping furiously. Martine's body responded to the assault the only way it could. She got wet, and he began to slide in and out more easily.

"Oh God, she's got a tight little pussy, and she's getting fucking wet like a good little whore." He gasped as he thrust hard again and again.

His eyes were closed and his head tilted back as he fucked. The light illuminated his face. His square jaw was covered in days old stubble, and his sandy blond hair was a filthy mess. His eyes opened and he grimaced in concentration, his mouth set into a vicious almost feral grin.

Martine's breasts bounced under her dress, and the man reached behind his back and drew the knife again. He cut open the bodice of her dress. He slipped the knife between her breasts, under her bra, and he pulled back. Her bra was no match for the sharp edge and her breasts bounced free.

"That's more like it" and he bent over her. Her nipples grew hard and he began to pinch and lick them. She felt a frisson of warm pleasure begin deep in her belly as his sandy stubble scratched lightly across her breasts while he sucked and licked. The feeling spread and she began to gasp. She was horrified that she was responding with pleasure to this rape. What kind of a whore was she? She was no stranger to love, but this was not a man she loved, or even knew. And she knew this was not going to be the only man to have her tonight.

Her pussy tightened a bit at the thought and the man pounded again once, twice, three times, and he arched his back and cried out in pleasure as he spent himself inside her. He sagged, gasping for breath and then he slid out of her. His hot cum dripped down her pussy and onto the bedding below her.

"She's a hot little fuck" He said as he tucked himself back into his pants and began doing up the buttons. "I think the little bitch liked it."

He turned and looked behind him.
"Who's next" he asked.

Martine's eyes wandered to the room behind him. Then soldiers were queing up, their cocks struggling against the fabric of their pants. The closest to her took off his jacket and began undoing his pants. He stroked his cock while he played with her breasts. He kneeled over her shoulders and thrust his cock at her mouth. It wasn't as big as the first man's but this was right next to her face. It looked huge as he rubbed the head of his penis against her lips.

Martine clamped her mouth shut, and the soldier unholstered his pistol and held it against her forehead.

"Open your mouth bitch!" he growled at her. Then he pinched her nose until she opened her mouth. He shoved his manhood inside.

Someone from the back of the line said "Careful, she'll bite your cock clean off" A guffaw spread through the line.

"Bite me and I'll blow your head off" He returned the barrel of the gun to her forehead. She didn't understand the words, but she got the message loud and clear. She started to suck.

Another man straddled her hips and she felt his cock enter her. He felt enormous. He began pounding away at the same time the man on her face began thrusting.

The man at her face set the gun down beside her head, and grabbed her by her hair and began moving her head on him. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged. He slapped her and resumed skull fucking her. She tried to swallow him, so she wouldn't gag, but tears ran down her face with the effort.

The man at his hips slammed his huge cock all the way inside her. He rammed her hard and she felt like she was going to split in two. He had to be huge. The force with which he rode her caused the bed to squeak and shudder. He hurt her as he drove his stiff manhood into her tight pussy to the hilt. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass.

The pain in her crotch combined with the effort of not gagging on the man at her face made her eyes water. Her throat clenched around the man's penis and he groaned in pleasure. He thrust again and his hot salty spume exploded in her mouth. She gagged on it a bit more and she felt it running down the corners of her mouth.

The man at her face pulled back and slapped his cock on her cheeks, leaving streaks of saliva and cum on her face. She looked up at him. His blue eyes gazed at her cruelly. He couldn't have been more than 18.

He climbed off of her and have her breasts one more squeeze, and then she could see the monster of a man abusing her pussy. He loomed over her, and his broad chest blocked out the view of the rest of the room. His thick fingers dug into her waist as he pulled her onto him at the same time he drove into her. He was bald with a shiny pate. The ferocious look on his face was downright feral, and the dim light made his eyes look black. Like a demon from hell sent to torment her. His vicious thrusts continued and he grunted with each one, while she failed to stifle a cry at each one. The thrusts and the grunts and the cries increased in pace until they reached a frantic pitch.

It happened. The warm pleasure that had started in her belly had suffused her whole body, and her already tight pussy spasmed in pleasure as she cried out "YES OH YES" into the night.

The big man slapped her into silence and continued to pound away, oblivious to her pleasurable distress. His big cock stiffened and spasmed in response though, and he came in her hard and in copious amounts. Her thighs were slick and shiny with his cum. Her hips and waist had finger shaped bruises where he'd held her.

He pulled back and did up his breeches. As he did so he spared her a glance, and a firm smack on her ass. The sound cracked loudly.

Another man and another and another had their way with her and she stopped keeping track. Small cocks, big cocks, normal cocks, they all rode her and spend themselves in or on her. She fairly shined in darkness for all the slick semen covering her breasts thighs and stomach. Bruises showed on her breasts, her hips and her face. One sadistic fuck had near strangled her before the rest jumped in and chastised him. No fun fucking a dead girl she figured.

All the while a shorter man with a peaked cap stood in the corner, leaning against the wall, watching her. Watching her writhe in pain and pleasure. Watching her nipples stiffen with each orgasm that racked her body. Watching her arch her back. Watching her breasts sway. Watching her face as she grimaced and flushed and yelled silently her pleasure to the night. His pants unbuttoned only slightly and his hand moving slowly and methodically underneath. His face illuminated by each draw on his cigarette.

His face was narrow and his nose was prominent and hawk like. His stubble was red and his eyes were a dark brown. His resemblance to a bird of prey did not end with his nose, the flashing glint in his eye spoke of keen intelligence and a predatory bent. All together it gave him an aristocratic air.

Only after the others had had their fill did he approach her glistening prone form. He dropped his cigarette on the floor and ground the glowing coal to ash.

"Oh the Lieutenant is going to show us all how it's done now boys!" More laughter rippled through the squad. The man in the peaked cap barked an order back at them and they all quieted down.

He knelt down beside her and spoke to her in German accented French.

"I am going to untie your hands, you will make no trouble?" He cocked his head to the side in inquiry, but his tone spoke of authority. This was not a question.

Martine nodded and the man rolled her over and began untieing her hands. He talked to her as he worked the knots loose.

"I am Lieutenant Miesner. If you cooperate with me, this will be very good for both of us, ya?"

Martine nodded again. Lieutenant Miesner rolled her back over. He took off his cap and hung it off the corner bed post. He removed his jacket and unbuttoned his britches the rest of the way. He knelt over her and rested his rigid cock on her hip bone as he began to gently flick her nipples with his tongue. His penis was hot and heavy on her. It was an enormous 9 inches and nearly as big around as her slender wrist. Her nipples tightened at the thought of having him inside her.

His stray hand caressed her side and wandered down to her moist much used pussy. He slid his fingers between the swollen lips and he began to carefully rub her clit. He rubbed her in gentle circles, occasionally darting his finger inside her for a bit of moisture, then returning to teasing her delicate pink twat.

Martine groaned in bliss. He moved his mouths attention from her pert nipples to her neck and he began kissing and gently biting. He then moved to her mouth. Still teasing her clit to hardness, he caressed her lips gently with his. His mouth closed over hers and he probed between her soft lips. Her mouth opened under his and their two tongues entwined. He tasted of fresh tobacco. His kisses were gentle but insistent, and after so many rough couplings, Martine was eager to please this man who was being so gentle.

He moved his cock over to her pussy and maneuvered the head between her swollen labia. He rubbed it around, making the the tip and shaft slick in her juices and the leavings of the rest of the squad.

He rested his head on her shoulder as he slipped slowly in. Being careful not to hurt her. Martine's arms wrapped around him and her hands rested on his hips. She drew him into her and rose up to meet his slow strokes. With each thrust he moved ever deeper into her, until finally she accommodated him to his root.

Lieutenant Miesner kissed her and ran his hands through her hair as she pulled him to her ever faster. His huge cock filled her completely and the sticky cum leaked out of her every time he withdrew. He was scooping her out, making way to plant his on seed.

Slowly at first but more and more rapidly the tingly feeling built in her belly. Martine began to quiver and moan. Her hips rushed to meet his with ever stronger urgency, when finally she felt like the world had shattered. Or she had shattered. The feeling shot down all her limbs and made her dizzy. She cried out in ecstasy as feeling came crashing back on to her.

She looked at Miesner as she continued to tremble. He smiled at her.

"Now Frauline" He gasped "Now you see how a gentleman rapes. You've had your turn, and it's time for mine."

12