Warband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,773 Followers

"Slow down kid, ye'll be good and hard again in a few minutes, yer young. It's my turn."

Her turn? What did she mean? She raised her arms, pulling off her tunic, her bare breasts dropping heavily as she robbed them of their support. They bounced enticingly as they settled, her discolored nipples engorged, the two weighty globes hanging from her chest and swaying back and forth as she moved. She shuffled out of her leggings, and Bevan slid an explorative hand down her torso, her now nude body concealed by the pelt. He was greeted by two rows of chiseled abdominal muscles, tight and firm, bulging from beneath skin as smooth as polished metal and wet with beads of her sudor. He traced the contours that her abs cut into her stomach with his fingertips, passing her navel and reaching a tuft of curly hair.

"That's right...now get down there. Ye'll know what to do, it'll come natural."

She put a hand on his head and pushed it beneath the blanket, Bevan following the curve of her hip with his hand, sinking his fingers into the supple flesh of her thigh and finding more firm muscle lurking beneath. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't think straight. All he knew was that he wanted to kiss her, to taste her skin. He leaned forward, pressing his lips against her belly and dragging his tongue across her taut six-pack, mouthing and licking as he felt her tense at his touch. How could something be so hard, and yet so soft? It was like steel sheathed in satin. Her skin was salty, slick with sweat and feverishly hot. Gharol twitched in surprise as he slid the tip of his roving tongue into her navel, crooning happily as her grip on his hair tightened.

"Yeah, that's right, I knew ye had it in ye."

He clawed at her soft flesh, mouthing as he roamed lower, until her pubic hair tickled his chin. Gharol rolled onto her back, pulling him with her and spread her legs apart under the pelt. It was too dark for him to see anything under there, but he probed with his fingers, finding the velvet skin of her thighs, and between them a new wetness. His fingers slipped on the delicate flesh, and she shuddered happily.

"Use yer tongue, kid."

He pressed closer to her, feeling the smooth skin of her inner thighs brush against his cheeks, and her womanly scent filled his nose. It was strong, but pleasant, his body responding to it in a way that he wasn't used to. He felt a fresh ache in his loins, an urgent need rising up inside of him that drove him on. He parted her thick lips with his fingers, feeling her slick juices coating his skin, then pressed the tip of his tongue gingerly against her burning vulva. She tasted of copper and salt, there was a sourness to her, but he didn't care. His brain was addled with excitement and a long-suppressed lust that now bubbled to the surface, out of his control.

He dragged the surface of his tongue over her tender flesh, and she closed her steely thighs around his head, keeping him there as he mouthed and kissed. Was he doing it right? She shuddered and quivered as he painted the folds of her womanhood, whatever he was doing, she seemed to like it. Emboldened, he pressed his tongue into her opening, feeling her textured walls contract around it.

"Put yer fingers in me, yeah...like that."

He pressed a finger into the warm, textured tunnel and felt it close around him, straining to suck him deeper as her viscous nectar leaked past his hand.

"Move it in and out, slow like."

Bevan complied, feeling the creases and bumps of her flesh drag against his skin. She was hot to the touch, almost enough to burn him. How would it feel if he put his...in there..?

"There's a hard bit at the top, lick that."

He probed with his tongue, sliding over her exposed sex, following the lines and contours until he reached a hood of skin. His lips met a firm bud that protruded from underneath it, the massive Orc trembling like a leaf when he glanced its surface.

"Gently," Gharol warned, a sting in her tone. "It's sensitive."

He sucked it into his mouth gingerly, running his tongue over the stiff nub. Gharol shivered and gasped, gripping his hair in her hands as her thighs tightened around his head, grinding against his face.

"Unf, fuck, keep that up ye little..." Her voice trailed off into a low, guttural growl as he pinched her clitoris between his teeth and his tongue, squeezing it lightly. At the same time, he continued to push his finger deeper, increasing his pace as he felt her muscles wrap around it like a fist gloved in damp silk. He kept it up for a couple more minutes until his tongue began to tire and her gooey emission began to stick to his face. She released him from the crushing hold of her thighs, sensing that he was spent, and he kissed their burnished surface dotingly as her grip on his hair became a gentle stroking that sent happy shivers down his spine.

"Alright kid, now for the main event. Had to rub one out of ye first or ye'd never stand it."

She sat up, dragging him out from under the blanket by his arms as if he were a doll, then she lay him on his back and swung a leg over him. Her swollen loins dripped strands of her warm juices onto his straining, aching cock as she straddled him, so close that he could feel the heat that she radiated on his glans. The furs slid off her naked body, exposing the Orc in all of her green, muscular glory. She positioned her wide hips over him, her thick thighs to either side of his waist, dimpled with muscle. Her hips tapered to give her an hourglass figure, her bunched abs gleaming beneath the dull moonlight that penetrated the holes in the fabric of the tent, coated in a veneer of glistening sweat. Her sumptuous breasts hung heavily, unsupported, swaying gently as her breath became ragged with anticipation.

Bevan was beside himself as she hovered over him, his masculine instincts aflame at the sight of her glorious body. He wanted to possess her, taste her, grope and penetrate her. He wanted to do things that didn't even make logical sense, his lust overpowering his higher functions.

Gharol grinned down at him, her long, dark hair falling over her face as she gripped his cock in her hand and repositioned it. She pulled back his foreskin with her fingers, letting her syrupy juices drip down his shaft as she rubbed his sensitive glans between her puffy lips. The touch of her damp, hot petals was so raw and unfiltered, setting Bevan's nerves aflame as he squirmed beneath her. Just when the teasing became too much for Bevan to take, she dropped down on him, forcing him inside her and taking his member all the way to the base. He loosed a pained gasp as the pillowy walls of her tunnel engulfed his length, cradling his member in a tunnel of writhing, slimy flesh. Her satin walls gripped him angrily as his erection plunged into her most intimate depths, her lubricating juices leaking around his shaft as her passage wrung him. Her weight pressed down on his pelvis, and she rested her large hands on his chest, irritating the bruise she had left when she had kicked him in the ribs the night before.

She groaned, rolling her hips with his stiff member still lodged deep inside her, grinding against him as she drove his throbbing shaft against her soft walls in a punishing rhythm. She lifted herself off him, the suction of her wet insides trying to drag him with her, then slammed down again. She let her weight carry her, knocking the wind out of him and forcing a cry from his lips. When she drew back again, fat globs of her excitement rolled down his shaft, her ample bosom bouncing up and down as she panted.

Bevan hid his face under his hands, the stimulation overcoming him, but Gharol did not relent. She increased the speed of her merciless pounding as he bucked and yelped, trapped beneath her. She squeezed him tightly between her thighs, wetting her lips with her green tongue as she listened to his steady chorus of gasps and cries, her eyelids drooping as she watched him with the most sultry of expressions.

"Sing for me, little Paladin."

He peeked between his fingers, seeing her dark figure twisting and gyrating over him, the movements of her taut muscles and the swaying of her breasts almost hypnotic. His cock burned and throbbed inside her, pulsing and twitching as her contracting muscles massaged it and the cruel folds and wrinkles of her insides tormented him.

She leaned down and gripped his wrists in her strong hands, pulling his arms away from his red face and pinning them against the fluffy furs. Her fat breasts dangled an inch from his nose as she leaned over him, her sweat dripping from her body.

"I wanna see yer expression when ye come inside me, ye little darlin'."

She hammered him in earnest now, slamming down on him relentlessly as she leered at him, enjoying the show as his face contorted and his cheeks glowed hotter. Bevan tried desperately to bury his face in the furs to avoid her piercing stare, but he could not escape her wanton gaze. His hips ached from the impacts, and his legs had been turned to jelly. He let out a low, primal groan as he felt another orgasm welling up inside him.

"Gharol, slow down, I can't..." He trailed off as she released one of his hands and gripped his face, her sharp nails digging into his cheeks as she angled his head so that she could gaze into his eyes, drinking in every pained flutter of his lashes and each involuntary gasp and sigh. There was a hunger in her eyes that surpassed his own, she was bestial, a force of nature as she crushed him under the weight of her passionate lovemaking.

It became too much for him. As her predatory, yellow eyes glared down at him with all the desire and greed of a stalking wolf, he exploded inside her. She drew his climax out of him with a cruel fervor that set his head spinning and sent almost painfully intense bursts of pleasure tearing through his body. She pressed down on him as he writhed and squirmed beneath her, trapping him deep inside her twitching reaches, savoring the feeling of his warm emission flooding her depths as her own climax rippled through her. Her powerful contractions made Bevan's ordeal all the worse, wringing him of everything that he could offer her, her muscles milking him through the barrier of her delicate tunnel in wracking waves. He lay limp on the downy pelts, totally spent as Gharol rode out the remainder of her orgasm, spasming and growling as the unspeakable mess of their combined juices leaked from their joined loins.

Gharol fell off Bevan, rolling over next to him on the fur bedding, rubbing her sopping mound with her fingers and wresting out every last shuddering aftershock that she could manage. Bevan draped his arm over her waist, nuzzling her chest as they panted together, their reconciliatory cuddling beginning as they relaxed into each other's arms. Gharol pulled the fur blanket back over them again, trapping their heat to insulate them from the chill air, then she pulled Bevan close with her strong arms as he gazed up at her with adoration in his eyes.

"Now don't go fallin' in love with me, kid. There's plenty of willin' girls of yer own kind out there, ye just gotta go find 'em."

Bevan nodded, resting his head in her cleavage, her soft flesh cool against his cheeks.

"Thanks...for showing me this."

"Yer gonna do alright kid, just drop that dodgy Paladin shite."

She rested her face in his hair, and Bevan drifted off to sleep, satisfied and exhausted.

***

Gharol thrust the boots into his arms as Bevan stood at the side of the road, watching the procession of Orcs march past him in bemusement.

"Go on kid, on yer way."

"You...you're letting me go? Why?"

Gharol blushed, the deep green tint coloring her cheeks as she avoided his questioning look.

"Just...on yer way kid. Don't question a lucky break. Nearest town is about twenty miles back down this road."

He sat down in the grass, pulling on the boots as Gharol watched him, her lips curling into a smile. When he was done tying the laces, he stood and extended a hand to her.

"Gharol, I appreciate it. You didn't have to do any of these things for me. Whatever the Paladins think they know about Orcs isn't even half of the truth."

She batted his hand away and lifted him off the ground, squeezing the wind out of him in a powerful bear hug. She lowered him gingerly, chuckling as he caught his breath.

"Go on young Bevan, before I change me mind."

They exchanged one last glance, then he turned, walking back down the dirt trail in the opposite direction to the column of Orcs. Gharol watched him for a minute until she was sure he wasn't going to turn back, then hurried to catch up to her warband.

THE END

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,773 Followers