Wardrobe Malfunction Pt. 03

Story Info
Beyond Exhibitionism.
6.9k words
4.49
82.5k
45
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
935 Followers

Wardrobe Malfunction Part 3: Beyond Exhibitionism

As you may recall from reading Wardrobe Malfunction parts 1 and 2, my beautiful Wife Kara managed to end up mostly drunk and topless in the hot tub of a five star resort with myself and two gentlemen strangers. The bikini top strap had been sabotaged months earlier in one of my more juvenile pranks but finally managed to fail with an audience that very much appreciated the show.

My tipsy and revenge minded wife managed to turn the tables by quickly recovering from her embarrassment to openly expose her full breasts to the men and ultimately sit in their laps until her twerking ass produced a happy ending for their hot tub visit.

The next day, following a night of hot sex, my wife and I had our first visit to a nude beach and a less than discrete underwater mutual maturation session fueled by the excitement of exposing Kara to the fellow beachgoers.

While our rather typical suburban lifestyle returned to normal, my memories of that weekend were a huge turn on and spurred planning another outing before the cooler Florida winter weather set in. I planned a repeat nude beach outing for early November hoping the weather would cooperate. My heretofore always shy wife was a willing partner in the planning and had to admit that she had enjoyed attracting the attention of other men and the feeling of being "naughty".

Actually it would have been hard for her to deny it as little more than a whisper about the nude beach visit got her noticeably excited.

Fortunately, anticipation is two-thirds of the fun as Kara and I both enjoyed the preparations and anticipation but as luck would have it we got rained out. Even when stone cold sober Kara hinted that she would go topless and maybe nude depending on the crowd at the beach.

Unfortunately I was not able to test her claims. The planning did fuel more than a few good romps in the sack as we relived the earlier weekend's adventure.

With the holiday season approaching I resorted to slightly different tactics. I took one of my wife's fitted dress skirts to the tailor and had him increase the length of the slit 5 inches, enough to significantly increase the prospect of revealing glimpses of leg and hose in a very tasteful manner. I also very discretely removed the inner cup lining from two of Kara's nicer bras resulting in the bra cups being far more transparent and less likely to conceal aroused nipples. Kara had warned me about wardrobe malfunctions but these were subtle changes, nothing compared to sabotaging her bikini top. After all it was just letting her know she was sexy and allowing me to look forward to a holiday party or two where my wife would be a little extra sexy.

Well things don't always go as planned. As it turned out Kara came home from an office reception and marched into the den demanding to know what I had done to her bra. She proceeded to tell me how she was getting uncomfortable at the reception when she noticed one of the new men in the office staring at her legs. Only on closer inspection did she realize he could see the tops of her stay-up stocking through the slit in her skirt. That embarrassment caused her to get aroused and she soon realized her engorged nipples were leaving plainly visible indentations on her blouse.

She was blushing with embarrassment as she ended up excusing herself to the restroom where she realized that the lining was missing from her bra and she had to use paper toweling inserted in her bra to cover her aroused nipples. It didn't take her long to realize who the culprit was. Fortunately for me she still didn't realize the skirt had been altered.

I couldn't help but laugh at her predicament and pled guilty to a little lingerie alteration in the interest of a sexier wife. Kara quickly cooled off and countered, "Well I hope you and Brent, (the guy who was enjoying checking out Kara) enjoyed my embarrassment.

Then Kara opened the door with her next comment, "Well if you insist on showing me off, we need to go out of town."

It was clear the Kara was beginning to enjoy the effect she could have on men - particularly if she could rationalize it as doing it for me. Kara was becoming a real MILF but the Mother part was a damper on our actions and kept us both pretty disciplined. For example, Kara had two Christmases, one where she got presents with the family including some jewelry, household items and a painting she had wanted, then there was the second present unwrapping later that night when the kids were asleep where Kara got a very generous collection of sexy lingerie, satin and sheer blouses, tight skirts and a few sex toys to add to her collection.

A few years earlier the gifts would have either bored or upset Kara but I could tell she was actually excited. In the days after Christmas Kara tried everything on at night after the kids were in bed and I stripped everything off enjoying the excitement of revealing her body as I removed the sexy clothes then satisfied us both in bed.

Kara had aged well. Her figure was actually a little better than when she was young, with shapely curves, full 34 C breasts, 36 inch hips, a 25 inch waist and toned legs. Her libido was unprecedented. Those stories of woman reaching their sexual peak when older certainly seemed to be the case for Kara. Flattering her in her sexy clothes and teasing her about how men would want her sharing my excitement in fantasizing about having her tease other men. Now all I needed was a safe discrete opportunity to see if the talk could be turned into teasing.

The first chance we had for Kara to wear any of her new Christmas cloths was in early February. With a child, busy jobs and community activities it is not easy to find time away. Kara and I were both anxious. Kara's parents were babysitting and we were spending the night in Orlando. The sexy lingerie was packed in the suitcase out of sight of the in-laws. I had early dinner reservations then tickets to a comedy club then planned to spend some time in a lounge with Kara wearing a semi-sheer blouse, half cup bra, stockings, a thong, slit skirt and, hopefully a smile. It has been several months since Kara had dressed sexy in public and I was anxious to see how she would react.

Kara was unwilling to wear just the shear blouse at dinner with the bright lighting in the crowded restaurant we had chosen. The waiter and I had to settle for some peeks of the sheer blouse and the cleavage it revealed but an unbuttoned sweater covered the balance of her breasts. The glossy stockings drew attention to Kara's legs, well displayed in the short skirt. The comedy club was quite an experience as the warm up act comic noticed Kara immediately and used us as the subject of a few jokes. Kara was the center of attention of everyone in the room. The comic approached us in the audience and asked Kara to come up on the stage to assist him. As the audience cheered she blushed and had virtually no choice but to go along. As she stood to the cheers of the crowd of about 50 people he took her sweater from her shoulders before she knew what was happening. He then proceeded to lead her to the stage.

Everyone in the place knew she had a short skirt and a very sheer blouse and she blushed profusely as the comedian drew attention to her sexy outfit and labeled her the "hot momma dressed up in her eye candy naughty wife clothes."

I was sure that everyone in the audience could see she was wearing a half cup bra and I'm sure the front row folks could see the bulge of her nipples against the fabric of her blouse.

The comic was unrelenting, teasing her about sneaking out with her boyfriend while her husband was home babysitting and changing into her sexy clothes in the local McDonald's bathroom.

Kara was blushing as he questioned her, "Are those D cup boobs or C cup boobs pushed up with that push up bra?" "Stockings or pantyhose?" "Are you wearing a thong?" Where are you and the boyfriend going to do the dirty deed?"

Kara was speechless as he continued and the audience laughed. She looked embarrassed but her head was up, shoulders back and bust out. She was on display in a very sexy outfit and she had a big smile. She looked delicious and she knew it. After the comic had finally exhausted his jokes Kara received a round of applause from the audience and a souvenir comedy club t-shirt that, of course, she was encouraged to wear in her next wet t-shirt contest.

Kara cooled off and drowned her nervous embarrassment with some complimentary drinks and as soon as the main act was over she nixed the idea of going to a lounge and was anxious to get back to our room. Kara was hot. She made no secret of her desires and her sexy clothes were quickly shed revealing aroused nipples and damp pussy lips as testimony to her arousal. We were in the sack with me feasting on her pussy for her first two orgasms and then fucking my insatiable wife for the next two before we both collapsed for the night.

Kara was increasingly aroused by being displayed or teasing in sexy clothes. It was time to see how far this might go. A few weeks later I called Tony. A mention of the hotel hot tub incident and he quickly remembered our meeting several months earlier. He reiterated his invitation to host us for a weekend and I shared with him my interest in testing how far Kara would go in exposing herself. I detailed some of our adventures since we had seen him and mentioned how Kara still gets excited when I remind her about our hot tub adventure.

It was two weeks later that I heard back from Tony. He apologized for the delay and assured me he was very anxious to see us again - or rather see Kara again. We talked at length about my expectations and Kara's willingness. Tony understood we had both become very excited, almost obsessed with Kara exposing herself or teasing in sexy clothes. I described our nude beach trip but made it clear that no one had even touched Kara other than his friend Jake that night in the hot tub.

Tony made no secret of his interest in doing more than just looking at Kara. Looking was fun but he said he found her very attractive and would like nothing more than to fuck the daylights out of her. Given we lived 90 minutes apart, it wasn't like he could spend a lot of time seducing her.

Tony seemed skeptical that the opportunity, the mood, and the chemistry could play out like he wanted. He said he'd be in touch if he had any ideas.

Tony called two days later. He said he had an idea that could be a win-win. His company - he owned a chain of car dealerships - had an auto show the coming weekend and he could use some additional models to help draw attention to the cars. He explained that he paid an agency 1000 bucks to provide attractive women for two six-hour shifts on Friday and Saturday. The women wore skintight shiny dresses and told car show attendees about some of the car features. Kara was about 10 or 15 years older than the normal agency model but Tony thought that her beauty and sophisticated maturity would be attractive in his market area. He said it wasn't uncommon for the models to get asked to pose for pictures or occasionally get asked out. Tony hosted a reception after the show on Friday night and invited us over to his house on Saturday evening. He noted he hoped we'd be able to attend both events.

I told Tony I would check schedules and see if Kara might be interested. If we could arrange the babysitting and schedules, worst-case scenario was we'd have a weekend away from home and Kara would pocket some spending money by spending 12 hours in high heels, stockings and a tight dress helping showcase cars.

Thanks to the in-laws things worked out. We drove south and checked into our room then I dropped off Kara at noon so she could get trained on the cars and fitted in her dress before the show opened at 3:00. I told her I'd stop by and see her in action in the evening.

Kara texted me in the afternoon and said things were going fine. She teased me saying she'd been asked out by three different guys so far. She closed her text with a smiley face signature. I headed over to the show about six. I wore a jacket Kara wouldn't recognize and a baseball cap hoping that I could observe discreetly for a while to see how she interacted with the attendees. It was quite a show with large crowds so it wasn't hard to check things out from a distance. I spotted Kara from about 50 yards away. The royal blue shiny dress drew attention to her and the other women modeling for Tony's dealer chain.

Kara looked great. Her hair was up and, as I later found out, her makeup had been professionally applied. She was wearing heels and the short dress and shiny hose displayed her shapely legs. While the other models were attractive, I felt Kara somehow filled out the dress better than the younger women. I wasn't alone either as she seemed to have a longer line of onlookers asking her questions about the cars; probably half of them with no real interest in the answers but only in getting the chance to visit with the model.

As I watched Kara in action, I recognize just how much she now enjoyed being the center of attention - something she hadn't revealed or at least I hadn't really appreciated in all the years we'd been married. The short skirt and cleavage revealing neckline were right on the boundary, being sufficiently modest to wear in a public venue yet sufficiently revealing to attract plenty of male attention. Kara's ass in that dress was a sight to behold.

After the show closed at 9 PM a group of us headed across the street to a bar where Tony had rented the back room and had food and drinks available. After a day on their feet the folks working the show appreciated the food and beverage. The crowd was mixed, young models in tight dresses, some young men who took care of the cars, and a few friends and associates of Tony in the business.

After about 90 minutes the crowd thinned out noticeably. Soon there only four of us left in the room, Tony, myself and Kara, and a friend of Tony's from the business. Tony and Kara took turns telling stories, Tony about some of the characters he had sold cars to and Kara funny stories about different guys hitting on her and the other women at the car show. Tony and Kara sat on a bench on one side of the table with John and me on the other side as we polished off the last pitcher of beer.

At one point Kara mentioned it was time to get out of the tight dress and get some rest. A few moments later I could hear the sound of the zipper on the back of her dress being lowered and saw the fabric of the neckline loosen.

Both Tony and Kara smiled slightly acknowledging what happened. Kara looked at me and I nodded in acknowledgement. John, Tony's friend, pretended to not know what was going on. Then Tony's hand comes over Kara's shoulder and slides into her cleavage his fingers moving under the dress fabric. The hand settles on Kara's left breast but does not stay still. I can see the fingers moving. I know Kara's nipple is being fondled and the fullness and heft of her breast is being assessed. It is not clear if the hand is inside her bra cup or if the delicate fabric still separates his flesh from hers.

Kara's face reveals the fondling is having an effect. Tony acts as if nothing unusual was going on, continuing to tell stories with his arm around my wife's shoulder and his hand inside her dress. Kara looked a little oblivious and glassy eyed, probably a combination of being tired from the day on her feet, having finished off several beers, and the excitement of having been an object of male attention all day culminating in a man other than her husband having his hand fondling her breasts.

After several minutes with no pushback from either myself or Kara, Tony's hand pulled up then slid back down. Now I'm sure he is inside her bra enjoying the soft warm flesh of Kara's breast. Tony continues talking the whole time as if nothing were happening. The moving fabric indicates he is tweaking her nipple between his fingers. Kara's eyes are mostly closed and she is making occasional soft noises in response.

Watching another man enjoy Kara is the sexiest thing and I instantly get a hard on. John watches intently while pretending he is not paying attention. Tony pulled Kara a little closer and shifted his hand to her other breast. Tony finally acknowledged his actions with the comment, "These are as nice as I imagined."

The wait staff entered the room and Tony quickly retrieved his hand from the front of Kara's dress. He turned to Kara and said, "We'll finish this at my place tomorrow after the show."

As he leaned over to me he whispered, "Keep her horny for tomorrow."

Kara was turned on and anxious to get to our room after we left the bar. She said, "I think Tony was jealous of his friend Jake that night in the hot tub and wanted to make up for the fact that he didn't get to rub my boobs."

I turned to Kara with a smile and chuckle and said, "Tony isn't just interested in grabbing your boobs, he has every desire to get in your panties and enjoy your body. We are invited to his place after the auto show ends tomorrow. He has been teased and now he had a small taste and I think he wants more. I saw him staring at your ass in the blue dress several times today and he couldn't take his eyes off your cleavage during the reception. He wants you and you'll have to decide how far you want this to go."

Kara looked somewhat surprised. "And what do you want? She said.

I paused for a moment then answered her. "The only regret I've had since I first sabotaged your bikini tops last year was that I hadn't acted on that fantasy years ago. Our sex life has improved immensely and I've taken great pleasure in seeing you enjoy your sexuality. I was hard as a rock and leaking precum watching Tony fondling your breasts. It's a little scary but my heart was beating 100 miles an hour and it's an exciting memory I will have forever."

I took Kara's hand in mine and said, "The auto show ends at five tomorrow, we're invited to Tony's house at 7:30. After a good night's sleep and in the sober light of day we can decide whether or not to go to Tony's."

I hadn't explicitly told Kara that Tony had asked me to keep her horny. She was sufficiently exhausted that a hot shower and a few tender kisses were all it took to put her to sleep in spite of her aroused state.

Kara squeezed back into the tight blue dress for her second day as an auto show model. I dropped her off at 11am for makeup and hair styling before her six-hour shift. I picked up a newspaper and a sandwich for lunch in our room. I was going to keep myself busy with some local sightseeing then arrive at the show close to closing time to bring Kara back to the room. But before I left I went to Kara's suitcase and looked through the lingerie and outfits I had packed trying to decide on what to lay out for Kara for the dinner invitation that evening. I decided on a white leather fitted skirt, mid-thigh length with a slit - one I had recently purchased and not yet shown to Kara. Very classy looking yet it should hug her ass delightfully and the slit would be enticing when she sat down. Something about tight leather was particularly sexy. A white, shiny, semi sheer blouse was a nice compliment and would allow the observant admirer a glimpse of the soft pink bra I had selected. The very feminine, pink, semi-sheer lingerie with satin trim and modesty panels included a push-up bra, Brazilian cut bikini panties and a garter belt. Shiny natural colored stockings completed the ensemble. With the outfit laid out on the bed it would be obvious to Kara that I was interested in us going to Tony's.

Kara had slipped off her wedding rings just to see what effect it had at the car show and when I picked her up she was quick to tell me how many guys hit on her that afternoon. She was equally excited that she had heard two different dealers had customers she had referred come to their showrooms to buy vehicles. Kara was on something of a high from the impact she was having.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
935 Followers
12