Warehouse 13; Stone Bonner Ch. 02

Story Info
Pete spies Mykah, as she loses control.
1.2k words
4.47
45.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena was gone, and Mykah was thankful for that. She rushed upstairs, got in her room, and pushed down her jeans to her knees. She reached underneath her thong, feeling the short hairs from her perfectly trimmed landing strip under her fingers as she moved them down to her pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

She found her pussy had soaked her thong, and she pushed them down to her knees as she sat down near the corner of the bed, leaning back. She spread herself open, and her fingers became coated with her own juices. She rubbed her clit, moaning in her throat, and watching herself in the full mirror across the room. She was so turned on, but something was wrong, or missing. She wasn't getting off. She groaned frustratedly.

Just then, she heard the front door slam, and swore to herself. The sounds of footsteps were heard, running up the stairs. It had to be Pete. Just the thought caused her to start rubbing again. After a moment, she decided she needed the bath, since this wasn't working.

What she didn't realize, was that she had never closed her door all the way, and Pete, who was running by, had stopped, catching a glimpse of something...interesting.

He stood in shock, getting a full view of Mykah, with her pants down and her knees spread wide. Her fingers alternating between rubbing her clit, and delving rapidly into her glistening pussy, leaving her fingers wet with her juices. She had a very tight looking pussy that was spread open and inviting. He noticed she had a neatly trimmed landing strip, thin and nicely done, just above her pussy. It was dark, like her brunette hair.

Oh fuck, he thought to himself. He was feeling an urge so strong, he couldn't even think. After that run in with Claudia, he couldn't stop thinking about getting off, and was going to just go to his room, trying to figure out what the hell was going on...and you know, maybe see what it could do.

Mykah stood and turned, her backside to the partially open door. She bent over the edge of the bed, to reach her towel, which was draped on the far side of the bed. Her ass was amazing, and totally spread open. Her pussy was pink, and pouting, and her little asshole made him lose it right then and there.

As mykah was bent over, Pete came in, his now released cock in hand, and walked up behind Mykah, pushing her down on the bed.

"What the fuck?" she yelled.

"Mykah, I need to fuck you." Pete held her down and placed his hard shaft in the crack of her ass, pumping his hips, so that his cock slid up and down, between her smooth ass cheeks. He had rubbed back and forther a few times before she caught her breath.

"Stop, Pete! We can't do this. It's--ungh, not right--oohhh!"

Pete was ignoring her, and had taken the head of his fully engorged

cock, and rubbed it against her pussy.

"You're so wet, Mykah. I've wanted to do this for a while, but you're

always such an uptight prude."

"Stop, Pete! we can't! Mmm, yes...No! This can't happen. I'll tell

Artie!"

"Relax, buzz kill, I know you want it. You're a tease; always wearing those

little thongs. When's the last time you've been fucked by a real cock? That plastic thing over there does not count." Pete nodded his head toward the

nightstand drawer that concealed 'Mr. plastic'.

"How did you know about that?"

"C'mon, these walls are paper thing. It's not like i can't hear that thing go off every night, it's like a lawn mower! Every night I have to hear that thing, and your

muffled moans. Sometimes I'll stroke one out while I listen to you."

"Let me up and we'll talk, pete."

"Hmmm, no. I'm going to do us both a favor, and fuck you like crazy.

You can talk, though. Tell me how much you want to be my slut, and how you love my cock. Oh, and you can call me big daddy. Yeah, that sounds dirty."

"I...," mykah felt a flood of pleasure wash over her when he gave her instructions. "I want to be...your-your little slut, big daddy."

"Okay, then." Pete pushed the head of his cock into Mykah's pussy, and kept pushing, watching almost the entire length sink in. Her pussy was stretched around his cock tightly, near the base. She was laying flat on her stomach, her legs loosely together as he invaded her.

"UUUUUGH! PETE!"

"Fuck, you're tight."


Mykah groaned and bucked on his cock, burried deeply inside her. Pete slowly pulled out, watching her pussy grip him the whole way, leaving his cock shiny and wet.

"Fuck me like the slut I am, Pete."

"Can do!"

Pete pushed in and started fucking in and out of her, picking up the pace. Soon, his enlarged balls were slapping against her ass, and she was screaming his name. It looked obscene with her pussy wrapped tightly around him, as he

pushed in, and pulled out.

"Oh fuck me fuck me, yes! I love your cock, Pete. i'm going to cum all

over it!"

He spread her ass open, and watched the show.

"You're going to do this more often from now on. I will fuck you whenever I want. Got it?"

"I'm your whore, and I'll do anything you want." He felt her whimper, and she stiffened and spasmed.

"Oh, is someone about to get off?"

She screamed and flopped around in her throes, and then he felt her pussy start milking him hard.

"Holy shit, Mykah! I'm--oh..."

Mykah was whimpering and grunting like an animal, humping her hips back at him, taking his entire length over and over again. Her thighs were trembling visibly.

He felt the most powerful build-up to an orgasm, that he'd ever felt, starting in his chest. Pete pushed deeply into Mykah, and just stayed there, his mind going bright white with his impending orgasm. It felt like an eternity that he hung there, until eventually he groaned, feeling her pussy still milk him hotly.

"Oh fuck, Mykah, I'm going to cum!" In response, Mykah just grunted and quivered underneath him, still riding out her own orgasm.

Pete's chest tightened, and he started cumming deep inside Mykah's stretched pussy. He came so much, and in such force, that he could feel it fill her, and start squirting explosively from the tight seal of her lips stretched around his spasming shaft.

"FUUUUCK!"

He pulled out and watched in amazement as he shot solid blast after blast, all over Mykah's inflamed pussy and asshole. He aimed higher and shot streams of hot cum all over her back, and in her curly hair. He pulled her head back, by her hair, and turned her over, shoving the tip of his spewing cock into her mouth, and gave her another blast. She swallowed what she could, but couldn't keep up, and it pooled out of the corners of her mouth. Pete pulled out, and the last few blasts hit her face and drenched her hair before slacking up.

A few moments later, they sat in the same position, frozen and panting. They looked at eachother, and both muttered, "Crap!"

(continued in chapter 3)