Warehouse 13; Stone Bonner Ch. 04

Story Info
Pete takes Claudia's ass, for the first time.
849 words
4.46
51.8k
16
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, at Lena's, Pete had got up to use the bathroom. He ended up taking one of those semi-painful, 'after having sex all night' pisses. As he stood there, the events of the previous evening all came crashing in on him, in a rush.

"Oh boy," he exclaimed. He was making his way back to his room when he noticed Claudia's door was open. He debated if he should peek in, considering what happened last time he had done that.

"Ah, what the heck?" he tip-toed to the door and peeked in.

There was Claudia, naked, on her stomach, completely asleep.

"What are the odds of that?" Pete muttered to himself.

He let his eyes follow the curves of Claudia's smooth body. Her ass was amazing, and he had been thinking about it now-and-then, since seeing her in a bikini at the pool, a few months prior.

She adjusted a little, turning only slightly on the side facing him, and bringing a knee up to thigh height. this gave Pete a full view of her pussy and ass.

"Oooh, Brazilian. Kids these days!"

Her pussy was pink, and looked very small, but it was her perfect asshole that caught his eye. He needed to fuck that ass, possibly for its first time. He didn't even fight it this time, and slowly crept in.

He had already lost his boxers at the door, and walked up to the sleeping Claudia. He gently pushed her back on her stomach, and slowly straddled her just below the ass. He spit on his cock and placed it in her crack, rubbing forward and back. He pushed her ass together, so it gripped his cock tighter as he fucked the crack of her ass. After a few moments he reached down and spread her ass, lubed his dick with more spit, and placed the head of his dick at her tight anus.

Pete applied a little pressure, feeling her asshole give in the relaxed state of sleep. He felt her ass open up and when he eventually had the tip in, Claudia raised her head.

"Artie?" she asked sleepily, and looked back to see Pete, straddling her with a huge cock between her legs.

"Heya!" Pete saluted and pushed forward a bit more, getting a bit more than the tip of his cock in her ass.

He felt Caudia's ass spasm around him, clenching him tightly.

"Ow, Pete! My ass! What--not there!"

"You'll be okay. I want your ass, Claudia, and I know you'll like it."

She gripped her bed sheets in her hands as he pushed in further.

"Oooooh fuck, Pete! take it out, take it out!"

Pete ignored her and kept pushing, slowly getting inch by inch up her now obscenely stretched hole. Claudia was whimpering, and moaning in a high pitch.

"Relax, and it goes in easier." Pete reached down and rubbed her clit, causing her to moan. He hadn't even finished saying it, before he felt her relax, and he pushed in as far as he could go. She was moaning now, and writhing.

Pete pulled out a bit, and pushed back in. He continued to pick up a rhythm as Claudia lost herself. It was painful at first, but now she was actually getting off on this. She had never wanted to try anal sex before, and now she couldn't figure out why.

"Fuck my ass! You like fucking my teen ass, Pete?"

"Yes. It's so tight! You're so dirty. Look at you, taking my cock up your butt."

"I love it!"

He pounded into her, enjoying seeing her arch her back, and grind her hips back at him.

"...Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum, Pete!"

Pete had been feeling his own orgasm starting up, and before she went over, he exploded in her ass, shooting cum inside her. It squirted out of the tight ring of her sphincter.

As he was gushing cum in her, she was groaning, and twitching, squeezing his cock with her ass, as she came. This was her strongest orgasm, and she felt her little pussy squirt all over Pete's balls, as they slapped against it. She screamed as she lost her mind for a bit, and Pete pulled out, shooting a few jets of cum all over her back and hair. He ended up drenching her pillows and bedding with his jizz.

The last few spurts he had, he pushed his cock into her hot, milking pussy, and filled her up there, as well. There was something about filling that little pussy with cum that almost made him just keep going. Her pussy was so tight he almost couldn't get his cock inside. After a few moments he collapsed on her, smelling her skin and hair, and their sex all over her.

"Thanks, Claudia."

"Mmm, you can fuck my ass anytime, Pete."

"I knew you'd like it. I'll have to take Mykah's ass, too sometime."

Claudia laughed at that, thinking that it would be good for Mykah's attitude if she had a cock up her ass. (continued in chapter 5)