Warehouse Pt. 01: The Arrangements

Story Info
Warehouse environment motivation.
1.6k words
4.45
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Seth. I am 35 years old, 5'10" 180 lbs, white and a medium build. Monday through Friday I work as a Warehouse Manager in a decently sized fabrication facility. During my job I oversee welders, assemblers, general electricians, as well as yard guys and operators.

At first It was difficult to be the bridge between the Engineers and office personnel and the warehouse guys until I accidentally stumbled upon the secret to getting most all the laborers whom I had trouble with you work with me and keep them motivated.

The office people and engineers are easy, you just nod your head and agree and engage in brainless chit chat from time to time. The no filtered guys back in the shop are a completely different beast. Usually from my experience you have to joke as they joke and show them you're on their side, but these guys are different.

To sum it up, during the weekdays I make sure they are all on task and we hit all our metrics and deadlines. On the weekends and some weekday nights as needed, I'm meeting up with one or a few of the guys to suck them off and also let them hit my ass to work off their frustrations.

The best part is several of the guys known between each other, the ones who I meet up in group settings. These guys are the four welders in our shop. I happened to agree to what I thought was a random hook up through an app and when we met we realized who we each were and he mentioned the other welders and him had been looking for a regular cocksucker bottom for weekend parties a couple to a few times a month, so we came to an arrangement and work productivity increased and all the welders and I have a near weekly gangbang on Saturdays. the welders are a rude, dirty and no limits bunch of guys. Nothing routine about these hookups and things can get pretty wild and last all night at times.

The welders aren't aware of the others I service in the warehouse and those guys aren't aware of the welders running trains on my ass every weekend.

The two assemblers tag team me most Fridays. These two guys act more like frat boys when we meet up. They act like God's gift to women at work, but on the Friday nights I meet up with them, they are high fiving and complimenting each other on how well they fuck my mouth and ass. These guys aren't kinky and never throw me for a loop. We hook up about two Friday nights a month. Sometimes a rare third in a month, sometimes it could be once every few weeks. When I do meet up with them it's routine scenario. I am to wear a jock style underwear because they say they're not gay so don't want to see my dick. I strip down to the jock in front of them, get down on my knees and have to beg for their "big cocks". They want this roleplay everytime. And then the routine is them pulling out their very average sized dicks, slapping them across my face and me switching between the two sucking them for awhile until I get on hands and knees for them to spit roast me and constantly trade ends. They never cum inside me because they like to see themselves and each cum on their fuck toy. I usually either get a load on my ass and on my face or they both unload in the same spot. The whole fuck session lasts about two hours.

The only other regular schedule I have with anyone else in the warehouse is with our in house general electrician. This is more of an agreement I made knowing he was bisexual in which I offered if he'd be willing to take extra time in his day to train me in electrical in return for fuck buddy benefits.

It's a win-win. He enjoys teaching me as I enjoy learning and every Monday and Thursday nights I go over to his place where we enjoy a nice slow fuck that usually lasts from 6pm to about 9 or 10pm. We hang out and chat, have a beer and a smoke while chilling on his back deck. Usually we are naked or half naked doing so since he's secluded out of town. We head inside, or sometimes stay outside, to have me suck his pretty big cock and fuck in different positions and places. Often taking breaks again and chatting. Many times I will be on my knees sucking him off and swallowing his thick loads while he sits back with a beer and a cigarrette and enjoys.

The other guys with whom I sometimes play with are random and they have no idea about all my agreements with others.

For example, my yard manager approached me out of the blue and asked me how much would it take for me to give him a blowjob. I was surprised when he said this, thinking word got out. But he said he was lonely since his wife left him and he hated women and gets tired of jerking off. I told him a fair price of $100 for me to suck him and swallow and so every once in awhile he'll ask when I'm free and we will meet up. A couple times he's thrown an extra $100 my way to be able to bend me over. And every once in awhile I tell him to keep his money and give him a freebie.

Out of all the meet ups I have, the end of the month meetings with the Boss/Owner is always the roughest. An hour or two at the end of the day on the last business day of the month going over profit and loss as well as forecast and everything else. usually when we wrap up with the metrics and numbers we're the only ones left in the entire building. And since we are locked in his office, this is the time he always reminds me how I need to ensure I earn my bonus.

He usually hands me a bag and has me go into his private bathroom where I pull out what's in the bag. It's always something kinky. From women's lingerie in my size I have to dress up in to gay outfits such as harness and collar and basically anything else you could imagine.

It's always something different to try to humiliate me before he has be beg for him to fuck me and call him daddy. He usually likes to fuck me bent over his desk or pool table he has in his office. On occasion he makes me walk through the offices naked or dressed up after he's left his office ten minutes prior to find him. If I can't find him within five minutes of the timer going off I usually have an extra "punishment". This guy can be kinky but also ruthless.

Once he had me dressed in thong panties, a garter with stockings and wearing a short skirt with a t-shirt that said "daddy's girl" and I could not find him fast enough. He told me to go down to the warehouse shop floor and work on some orders at my desk until he came and got me. So I sat there dressed up working on quotes and emailing vendors.

About thirty minutes later her comes down and tells me to head outside into the yard out back. We step out the door and I see five of his drinking buddies all standing around by one of the small forklifts that is parked with a flat pallet on it's forks and raised a few feet up.

As they all noticed me approach they cheered and called out names and compliments such as "here she comes now", "Hey baby you look overdressed", and "Get over here and shake that little ass baby". I got over to them and as they were slapping my ass and flipping my skirt up my boss told me to hop up onto the pallet on the forks and pose as the guys wanted so they could get some good pictures.

For a good half hour I posed as directed as all the guys kept making comments and snapping pictures with their phones.

Then my boss said "Seth, time to earn your bonus again" and he came over and pulled out his pocket knife and cut my thong panties off of me. Had me lay on my back on the flat surface pallet with my ass to the front edge and a few of the guys tied ratchet straps around each of my ankles and then to the back rest of the lift as to keep my legs up and spread. They raise the pallet up so I was at perfect height for them to fuck me with no discomfort to them.

Then one by one I felt each of their fat and long cocks ease into my tight ass and pump me while the rest cheered them on. My boss and his five friends didn't need to bother with my mouth, they constantly took turns on my ass. These guys don't mess around. The fucked me from about 7pm until after 10pm.

While one was fucking me I would still see other guys snapping pictures. When it got dark the turned on the forklift lights and angled them down on me. If there were a few minutes between cocks while they were drinking and smoking and bullshitting, a few of the guys would take the opportunity to get pictures of me and the mixture of cum dripping from my hole.