Warehouse Surprise

Story Info
Girl yields in the warehouse.
2.3k words
4.12
39.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I work in a warehouse as a stock control clerk. Not the most interesting job in the world but it is in the management stream, even if way down at the bottom. The job has what they call career potential. You can get a good grounding of the basics which will help you as you move up the ladder.

My pay is commensurate with the job. Low grade. This means I don't have a lot of money to spend on the dollies and I only have a so-so time dating them. I'm currently between girlfriends, which is the norm for me.

Now it was payday, and after work we stopped off at the nearest pub for a couple of drinks. One of the group was Joe, a foreman at the warehouse. He was also a bit of a braggart. He reckoned he was god's gift to women and to hear him talk you'd think that women agreed with him.

He was at it again after a few drinks. Boasting about how easy it is to catch a girl. He was a bad boy, he said, and the women all love a bad boy. Some just want to play with him and some think they can change him, but they all want him. All he had to do was whistle and the girls came running. That was according to Joe. I can guarantee you it wasn't my experience with the little dears.

Not knowing if Joe was lying or not I tried to get him to give me some tips on picking up a girl. He was evasive, which I kind of expected. Hard to explain, he told me. You'd have to see him in action to see how he did it. When he got a chance, he said, he'd demonstrate his prowess.

Yeah, well I wasn't going to hold my breath waiting. I'd just bumble along. I did get to know some girls and I did get the occasional date.

It was a Tuesday evening when Joe got his chance. I was packing up ready to go home when I noticed Joe was still at his desk working. Normally he was packed and gone as soon as the warehouse doors came rolling down.

"What's up, Joe?" I asked. "Catching up some overtime?"

"Nah," he said. "It's just that the boss hired a new secretary today. She couldn't make it during normal hours and the boss asked me to wait behind and give her all her paperwork when she got here. She's due any moment."

Joe looked around, and then nodded to himself.

"You know, Andy," he said. "It's just you and me here. Why don't you just sit there and relax at your desk until she comes. I'll show you my technique for picking up a girl."

Amused, I decided I'd do so. The boss tended to hire a classy sort of bird for the secretarial positions. He reckoned it made a good impression on customers.

After sitting and chatting for about ten minutes the doorbell rang. Joe hit the unlock button and spoke into the intercom, inviting whoever it was to come in.

I'd been right. That was one classy looking dame that walked in. She must have been about twenty, but she had on a nearly tailored skirt and white blouse that looked as though it had just been starched. She had the equipment to display that blouse very nicely and when she walked her hips rolled in a way to make a man sick with longing.

Joe stood up as she approached, indicated that she should sit and didn't actually sit himself until she was seated. He was all politeness, and very soon he was addressing her as Carol and she was calling him Joe.

Joe went over the paperwork with her, showing her where to sign, and after she'd signed everything he indicated he separated the stuff into two little stacks. One stack he put in an envelope and handed to Carol and the other he returned to the folder that he'd had the stuff in in the first place.

"One last thing before you go, Carol," he said, looking her in the eye and smiling. "Before you go I'd really like to have sex with you."

I nearly crapped my pants when he came out and said that. I mean, for crying out loud. What sort of pickup line is that? Carol obviously thought the same as she immediately turned hostile.

"If the job is dependent on me having sex. . ." she started, when Joe interrupted.

"No, no, no. Perhaps I phrased that badly. You already have the job. You were officially hired as soon as you signed the paperwork. I have nothing whatsoever to say regarding who the boss hires. If I tried, he'd tell me where to go."

"Oh," said Carol, cooling down visibly. "Then why did you say that?"

Joe had a look on his face that seemed to suggest that the answer should be obvious.

"Because I find you very attractive and alluring and I want to make love to you. Here and now. I just didn't want to waste any time."

"Just like that?" asked Carol. "You took one look and decided you wanted to make love to me?"

Joe nodded, smiling. "Right," he said. "So how about it?"

Carol looked pointedly in my direction, which I thought odd. If she was going to turn him down, why would she have to use me as an excuse?

"Forget him," said Joe before Carol could say anything. "He's a nobody. He can watch, but he can't touch. I think he might be gay, anyway."

If I was, it was news to me. But Carol was actually laughing at Joe.

"Seriously, do you expect me to agree to have you make love to me in this great big warehouse while your gay offsider watches?"

"Sure. Why not? Hey, it could be good for him. Show him what he's missing."

"You're totally insane, aren't you," said Carol, and I thought she was spot on.

"Maybe," said Joe with this great big grin, "but it doesn't stop me from performing. I can see you're curious as to what it would be like. Why don't you stop weighing the pros and cons and just go with it. At the very worst, it'll still be fun. So what do you say?"

"I must be nuts to be even considering this," Carol mumbled, flicking another glance towards me.

Joe got up and moved around his desk until he was facing her. He held out his hands until she took them and then he gently pulled her to her feet. And kept on pulling until her chest was hard against his and he was kissing her.

After a few moments Joe pulled back.

"So what's the answer?" he asked.

"We're both mad," was the reply, but then Carol was kissing him.

I couldn't fucking believe it. All he said was I want to screw you and she was jumping into his arms. And with someone else there, to boot. I, apparently, was completely below her notice. Joe, on the other hand was fully aware of the fact that I was sitting there watching. How close? Hell, I could reach out and slap her bottom close.

And Joe thoughtfully provided me with a view of said bottom. He'd turned Carol so her back was to me, and while he kissed her his hands were on her bottom. A little bit of scrabbling on his part and her skirt crawled up and over her ass, revealing a very nice little tush in a pair of sexy red undies.

Joe's hands were all over her tush, copping a good feel of it. I could quite plainly see when he slipped his hands under her panties waist so that his hands were clutching her actual tush. As I watched, Joe's hands moved over Carol's rump. I didn't notice at first, but I suddenly saw that her panties seemed to be riding a bit low.

With my attention focused, I could see how Joe was slowly causing Carol's panties to edge down. It didn't take long and they were bunched up around her thighs. The way Carol gave a little squeak just after Joe's hands left her bottom, I'd guess he'd just made acquaintance with her pussy.

All I could really see at the moment was Carol's lovely bottom squirming about, but from its movements I could guess what was happening in front. I noticed that Carol's blouse must have come undone, because I could see the sides were now loose. Joe's hands came around behind her again, fondled her bottom and then slid up her back under the blouse. My guess was that was her bra going.

Then I knew that her bra was gone because Carol was leaning back against Joe's arms and his head was buried in her chest, probably sucking on her breasts like a baby. Just like a very luck baby. Turn the woman around Joe. I did my best to communicate with him telepathically.

It must have worked, because Joe turned Carol to face me and then lifted her onto his desk. Her blouse was gaping open and her bra dangled low, showing me a pair of magnificent breasts with red bite marks on them. Carol was going to have a few nice bruises on her boobs tonight. I wondered if she had a boyfriend or husband that she'd have to explain to.

I wasn't so lost in contemplation of Carole's lovely breasts that I overlooked her pussy. It was all smooth and curved. Cleanly shaven (or waxed) and her lips were flushed and pouting. Joe was pulling her panties the rest of the way down and off, and finished up kneeling between her legs.

This was no accident. His head only had to move a little bit and he was chewing on her pussy. I couldn't see precisely what he was doing but I had a pretty good idea. Carol's hands were clutching his hair, she was looking upwards and seemed to be praying. The term 'oh god' certainly seemed to be crossing her lips a lot.

I don't think Joe quite gave Carol an orgasm at that point, but I'd say it was a near thing. When he stood up and pulled Carol to her feet she just stood there like a doll. Joe took the opportunity to strip of her skirt and get rid of the blouse and bra so Carol was standing there naked except for a pair of high heel shoes.

Joe now got down to business. He unzipped and produced his erection. Easing Carol back he had her bending backwards over the desk, arms behind her to brace her and legs apart. Considerately, he was at a slight angle so I could see what was happening. His cock disappeared between Carol's legs. He hadn't actually entered her yet, but it was close. Carol was staring down at where he was pressing against her.

"What are you waiting for?" she half asked, half sobbed.

The answer was a firm push from Joe and he went slithering into her, all the way with one quick push.

Joe started pumping Carol and she was pushing hard against him as he took her. She was already all warmed up and ready to go, and it didn't take Joe long to have her mewling and pleading for release. A few quick strokes and Carol was giving a shriek and clutching at Joe, riding a climax.

But Joe hadn't, I noticed. Climaxed, that is. He stood patiently waiting while Carol rode out her orgasm, just giving a gentle motion of his hips to keep his interest up.

When Carol came out of her climax, Joe pulled out. He had Carol turn around and lean against the desk, legs spread, bottom up. Then he set to work. He pounded into her pussy like a man possessed. He drove in hard and he drove in often.

Carol squeaked and squealed and bobbed her bottom up and down to meet him, shrieking in delight every time he gave a harder than normal thrust. I figured that Carol would probably climax again real quick, but Joe wasn't having that. As far as he was concerned she wasn't going to get seconds until he was ready to give them to her.

It seemed to me that every so often Joe would slow down a little. I figured he was easing the pressure on Carol's coming climax, but whatever it was it was doing two things.

It was giving Joe a longer time to play and it was driving Carol wild. Every time she thought things were coming to a nice head, brakes on and settle down girl.

The poor woman was almost babbling when Joe finally let rip and started to destroy her pussy with a good old fashioned fuck. He came driving in hard and fast and after half a dozen strokes Carol was history. She just came apart under him, with Joe adding to the mess by spraying her liberally. I'm guessing that that was what he was doing with all the frantic pumping he was doing at the end.

Afterwards Carol calmly produced some wet tissues from her bag, wiped herself down, dressed and departed. Joe zipped up and looked at me.

I looked at the door swinging closed behind Carol.

"I saw it," I said, "but I still don't fucking believe it."

Joe just grinned. "It's because I'm a bad boy. It'll never work for you."

He got that right. I tried that "I'd really like to have sex with you" with a girl I'd just met and she damn near broke my jaw.

With Joe, they drop their panties. With me, they drop me.

Life just isn't fair.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers