Warehouse Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman starts working in a male-dominated environment.
2.1k words
4
96.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just started working the night shift at my local department store. I'd never worked nights before and I was still in my first week, my body struggling to adjust to being awake at night. It was hardly an exciting job; I spent most of my time in the warehouse sorting out the delivery and moving boxes around and, being a job that required some physical strength, most of the time I was the only woman there.

There were about seven other colleagues with me on this particular night, including my shift manager - all men, as usual. I was listening to music with my earphones in while I worked, breaking down the night's delivery onto different shelves. I didn't mind working on my own as I'd always liked the quiet and wasn't much one for conversation.

As I lifted up the next box I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. I turned around and my manager raised his hands apologetically as I pulled out my earphones.

"Sorry," he said, "Although I have warned you about listening to music - I need to be able to talk to you when you're working."

"Oh, my fault." I apologised, wrapping up the earphones and putting my mp3 player in my pocket.

"We need to have a chat." he continued, "can you follow me please?"

I abandoned the delivery and followed him to his office across the other side of the warehouse, through the maze of towering shelves. The building was old and it really showed; any modern building would have a logical system of straight rows of shelving that would be easy to navigate but this place seemed to have evolved over a long period of time, with bits being added on here and there. The shelves were so high that you needed a ladder to get to the top and it made for a very dark and dingy place to work in.

We reached his office and he held the door open for me to enter. He sat on the edge of his desk while I stood there feeling slightly self-conscious. I've never really felt comfortable in myself and never enjoyed being in the limelight. I'm not sure why as I'm used to people telling me I'm pretty and have had to deal with my fair share of male attention but for some reason, around other people I often felt shy and awkward.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything." he said, giving me a reassuring smile, "I just wanted to have a chat with you about something. Now, this might be a bit of a sensitive topic, but I've had a few comments from some of the men about your - er - uniform standards."

I looked down at what I was wearing, puzzled. "Is there a problem with what I'm wearing?" I asked. I had on a pair of denim shorts and a snug-fitting t-shirt, and I wore converse as I wanted to be comfortable. I needed to wear clothes that I could work easily and keep cool in as it was such a physically demanding job.

"Look, I don't personally have a problem with your clothes, no," he replied, "but I'm worried about the effect you're having on some of the guys."

I felt my cheeks grow red with embarrassment. "I'm having an effect on them?" I asked, feeling very stupid.

"Look, you must know you're a good-looking girl. Hell, if I wasn't married- well, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is, you're distracting the other workers and I need you to come in dressed a little more appropriately next time."

My embarrassment was slowly being replaced by anger at his comment but I was still too mortified to argue with him. He saw I was struggling to find a reply; "Don't worry about it tonight, but tomorrow just cover up a bit more, ok?" he finished. I crossed my arms over my chest as the self-conscious side of me took over and he stood up and opened the door.

"You can get back to work now." he said, and I headed straight for the door and past him. As I walked away I glanced quickly over my shoulder and caught his eyes lingering on me from behind with a slight smile on his lips.

I hurried back to where I was working while I thought about what he'd said. I'd never worried about what I'd worn before, but then I'd never worked in such a male-dominated environment either.

I carried on working for the next couple of hours without being interrupted and slowly the embarrassment from earlier started to wear off. I had to move down to a different area of the warehouse now which was in the far corner, quite isolated by the shelving and I'd put my earphones back in but turned the volume down so I wouldn't get into any more trouble with the boss. I was just thinking about how it'd been a while since I'd seen anybody when one of my colleagues appeared around the corner. I wasn't in the mood for chit-chat so I nodded at him but carried on working and listening to my music.

He didn't seem bothered by this and leant against the wall as if waiting for me to stop. He was an older man - I'd say in his 50s and a little overweight. His hair was dark but starting to grey and I couldn't say he was particularly attractive. He just stood there watching me. Eventually I took out my earphones and asked him if he wanted something.

"What, can't spare a couple of minutes to talk to your colleague?" he retorted. I blushed; I hated confrontation.

"I'm sorry," I replied, "just trying not to get into any more trouble."

"You've been in trouble with the boss already?" he laughed. "What did you do?" He walked over to where I was standing and rested on the pile of boxes next to me.

I certainly didn't want to explain what the manager had talked to me about. "Oh, nothing important." I replied, unable to think of a suitable excuse.

"We've had girls like you working here before." he said, leaning a little closer towards me. "They always seem to get into trouble."

I felt myself backing away unconsciously as he was getting a bit too close.

"Hey come on," he said, "don't you like chatting to me?"

"I think I should probably get back to work." I said, starting to feel nervous.

"Don't worry so much." he replied, "no one's going to check up on us all the way over here." He stood up and moved towards me and I took another step back, but stepped into the shelving behind me. He kept moving forwards until he was right in front of me and I could feel his ragged breathing on my face. "I doubt they could hear us either this place is so big. Imagine what we could get up to." he breathed.

That did it for me, I panicked. I tried to side-step away from him but he caught my wrist before I could move. "Are you trying to get away from me?" he asked, "That's not a very nice way to treat your colleague, is it?" He pressed his body up against mine until I was pinned between him and the shelves behind me. I felt his other hand on my bare thigh. "You can't dress like this and not expect to get a man's attention." he said in my ear, his hand running up and down my skin.

He took his hand off my wrist and I tried to move but I was stuck under his weight. I opened my mouth to shout for help and he immediately struck me across the cheek. My face stung and my head spun in shock. "Don't you dare scream for help you little bitch." he snarled. "Do that again and I won't be so gentle next time."

I could hardly breathe underneath him but I was absolutely helpless. I could feel the hand on my thigh working its way up underneath my shorts and there was nothing I could do to stop it. His finger found its way to my pants and I felt him stroking me over the top of the fabric, up and down. His breathing was getting faster, more desperate. He moved the thin material to the side and slipped his finger underneath so he was touching my flesh and I felt him breathe deeply in, savouring the moment where I was completely under his control. Slowly, he pushed his finger into me and at the same time he put his lips over mine, forcing me to kiss him.

I felt like I couldn't breathe and he pulled back just in time but didn't let me move from underneath him. "You're mine right now, you cunt. Do you understand that?" I stayed completely still, his finger still inside me. I didn't answer and he slapped me again across the same cheek, but this time harder. Tears automatically stung my eyes. "I said you're mine, you fucking whore." he spat at me, "Do you understand?"

"Yes." I managed to choke out, feeling humiliated but helpless.

"That's right. Good girl." He said and then he kissed me more tenderly and I felt him take his finger out.

I could feel him growing hard now and his erection was pressing into my stomach. He put both of his hands around my neck but not so tight I couldn't breathe. "I'm going to move, and you're going to take of your shorts and pants, ok?"

I didn't answer straight away and I felt his hands tighten slightly in response.

"Ok!" I replied quickly, and he stepped away from my body so I could reach down to my zip. My hands trembled as I undid the fastening and pulled down both my shorts and my underwear, then stepped out of them so I was completely naked from the waist down. I felt so exposed. He quickly undid the zip on his trousers with one hand and pulled out his penis, keeping all his clothes on.

He pressed into me again so I couldn't move and lifted up both of my legs so I was only supported by him and the shelving. He pushed his penis into me, hard, before I could even prepare myself. He let out an animalistic groan as he pulled back and then thrust into me again, harder. It hurt but I couldn't stop him. His hands were gripping my thighs tightly and each movement banged my head against the shelf behind me. He started into a quick rhythm and I could tell this wasn't going to last long. He just wanted to get off quickly.

I felt him tearing through me and it was painful, and when I bit my lip to stop from crying out it made him fuck me harder.

"This is what you women are FOR." he growled in my ear and dropping one of my legs he used his free hand to push up my t-shirt and bra so both of my breasts were exposed. I felt his lips and then his teeth around on of my nipples and pain shot through me but he didn't stop. He then went to my other breast and sucked on my nipple so hard I felt the blood vessel bursting around it and when I cried out he forced his fingers into my mouth until I couldn't make another sound.

Suddenly he pulled out of me and pushed me onto my knees, grabbing a handful of my hair and holding back my head. "Open your mouth." he snarled and I did as he said as I didn't have any choice.

He carried on masturbating over my face while I sat there waiting for him to finish, my mouth open and ready. Without warning, he pushed his penis into my mouth and down my throat as he let out a long, drawn out groan. I gagged around him as he came inside me and I struggled to breathe. He held my head there until he was finished.

His panting started to slow and his grip on my head relaxed and I pulled back, gasping for air. While I tried to get my breath back, he did up his trousers and when I looked up he'd gone.

I sat there for a few minutes taking in what had happened to me, how he'd used me. Realising anyone could come around the corner, I threw my clothes back on and ran to the toilets in a mess. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were streaming and my cheek was red raw from where his hand had struck me. As I looked at my reflection I tried to gather my thoughts and think about what I was going to do next.

End of part one.