Warlocks Need Love Too

Story Info
An interlude between a warlock and a werewolf.
2.5k words
4.56
40.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezebella
jezebella
11 Followers

Jordan let out a sound that almost sounded like a growl as he went to his knees in front of her, sliding his hands down her sides and over her hips. His eyes watched her closely as his hands moved down her legs in a smooth line until he reached her petite ankles. His hands wrapped around each of them, his lust showing in his face. A deep red seemed to swim in the blackness of his eyes, barely noticable. His smile widened as he pictured her on her back with his hands holding her ankles high above her. His hands began moving back up her legs, this time on the inside, trailing up against her thighs.

She looked down at him, a soft kick of lust hitting her body. She swallowed hard, feeling his tickling touch make her thong seem to melt into her molten slit. She braced herself, one hand going to his shoulder, nails digging in. She trembled as she whispered, "I want you...I want you to fuck me against this wall..."

He smiled a knowing smile as he lifted her skirt up over her hips, revealing her dainty panties to him. "I strive to give you want you want in all things, my Lupa." His face dipped to her sex, licking over the wet satin. "Mmmm... yes, Lupa... you do taste good." His hands gripped at the back of her thighs as his tongue slid behind the small piece of fabric in his way. He licked at her already hot wetness, feeling her essence coat his tongue. He purred against her as he found her swollen clitoris and sucked it gently into his mouth.

She leaned back into the wall, squirming against it avidly. His tongue and teeth were driving her into a bliss that defied reason. She stroked his head, gripping his hair when he bit into her or scked as much of her sexlips into his mouth as he could. Her bottom swayed as he orally fucked her. Lupa quivered over him and then began gasping, soft...and then louder. As if pleasure was tearing from her in jerking waves of sound. Her eyes clenched shut as he made her orgasm so hard...that for a moment, she felt her beast almost rise. She shoved the wolf back as she almost fell to her knees.

Jordan slid up, feeling her begin to collapse. He lifted her in his arms, carrying her inside. He walked with her up the stairs and into his bedroom, watching her breasts heaving after her orgasm. Taking her into his bedroom he sat her on his bed, pulling her dress up and over her shoulders. Leaving her in her panties, bra, stockings, and very high heels, he turned her over onto her knees. He smiled down at her, caressing her pert bottom as he made pleased sounds. His hand slid down to stroke her soaked sex, pulling her panties tight against her swollen pleasure bud. He watched her squirming against it and used one hand to unzip his pants behind her.

He pushed the trousers away, stroking his engorged shaft and spoke softly, "Your beast does not frighten me, Lupa. I am glad she was pleased." He pushed the satin thong aside and laid the tip of his cock against her opening. Sliding it up and down her sexlips, he used his hand to spread her juices over himself.

Lupa squirmed against him, wanting to feel him buried so deep that they were one. He was making her arousal levels crash into her senses, it felt so very good. Her beast was panting and eager, even as she arched back into him. She felt his swollen cockhead brush her clit and her claws scored his sheets in reaction. Her eyes glinted as she whimpered and tried to impale herself on him. He chuckled softly and she felt him tease over her cunt again and then rub over her ass teasingly. "Jordan...Jordan...please..."

His voice was dark as he asked, "Please what, Lupa? What do you want?" He slid his cock down over her clitoris again, slapping it softly against her.

She hissed some unkind words and bit into her lower lip, so in heat for him that her mind clouded. Her hands had shifted, clawed and buried in his mattress. Lupa shivered, rubbing her belly to the bed, feeling him follow her with his tormenting shaft. "Please...fuck me...put yourself inside of me..."

He murmured softly as he massaged the tip of his erection against her ass and sexlips, quickly moving over her trembling opening. "Fuck you where, my Lupa? Tell me how you want it..."

She was jolted with awareness, the want sharper than the scent of blood. Her eyes slitted as he rhytmically teased both of her tight openings, as if he had all the time in the world. She shook her head, her long hair flying over her back to bare her nape as she whimpered, "In my pussy...please...fuck me..."

Jordan smiled, pleased, "You want me to fuck your hot, wet little pussy, Lupa?" He slid the tip just inside of her sex, feeling her throb against his cock.

She snarled, edging back into him, feeling one of his palms settle over her lower back, holding her in place. She thrashed under him, gripping at the inch he gave her, knowing how deep he could be by now. How hard he could be taking her. "Yesss...do it...god...please..."

He slid his cock half-way into her, keeping her from riding back over him. He stilled himself, holding still as her sex sucked at him, as if she could pull him deeper inside of her. He felt his cock swelling bigger within her, darkening in color. "You feel so good, Lupa... How does it feel?"

She shivered and writhed under him, spreading her thighs wider apart, grinding back into him. Spread, hot and wet, only knowing how badly she needed all of him. She gave over to him, her tone one no other had ever heard from her as she shuddered, "S-So good..."

Jordan slammed into her hard, feeling himself covered in her heat completely. He moaned aloud, dragging himself back out of her. He thrust into her again, attacking her sex roughly. "You are so tight, Lupa... I could fuck you for eternity." He felt her grip him and sighed softly, "Yes, just like that.... Mmmm, Lupa... your blessed cunt.."

She clamped around him, pulling at him eagerly, hungrily. Her soft copper skin off-setting the olive in his own, thier bodies moved in a harsh unforgiving rhythm. Her claws dug deep into his mattress and she felt him in her womb, so deep that she could not have dislodged him if she tried. He saw her bite softly into her forearm as she screamed. Her inner walls twisted around him as she came hard.

Jordan grunted loud, placing one hand down around her abdomen while the other reached up to grab a fistful of her hair. He pulled her body up off the bed by her hair and thrust into her in an unrelenting rhythm, hearing her cries. He kept her from falling to the bed, holding her harshly to keep her body tense and tight around his cock. His body slammed into her over and over until tears streaked her face and her breathing was in sharp gasps, matching his own.

Lupa yelped as he felt him taking complete control of her body, flexing so ruthlessly against her bruised cervix with his lunges. She shook all over, nipples tight to the point of pain, she dazedly reached down, touching his cock as it sawed in and out of her split sex. Her scalp burned as he wrapped her hair around his fist and made her stay still for every punishing inch...the same inches she had just begged for. She shuddered and tried to move away from him, fearing her own control as another climax threatened, this one sharp and dangerous.

Her attempts to move away only forced her to come slamming harder back into his thrusts. Jordan groaned in pleasure, his hand at her abdomen moving down to play over her painfully swollen clit as he continued fucking her squirming body. Lupa growled and undulated under him, over him, feeling her bones seem to melt as she was lost. She tensed and her body clenched in frenzy, her orgasm rushing her like a great tsunami of flesh, sex and raw pleasure.

Jordan felt his thighs slick with her juices as he slid out of her sex, his one hand remaining to torment her sexlips and clitoris as he entered her ass harshly. His cock already slickened, he pushed completely into her past her tight resistance. He heard her whimpering below him and moaned again, enjoying her pain-pleasure at his assault. "I want you to cum for me again, my little wolf. I want you writhing over me...." She could feel his cock seem to grow even harder within her, a steel shaft splitting her flesh as he thrust into her.

She cried, savage tears coursing her cheeks as the pain spiked deep. She had never been taken this way before, and the penetration was complete. He was in her blood and her mind...it felt so good...so wrenching...like being fucked inside out. Her low begging sounds only seemed to inflame him. He was driving into her as if he might break her and like it. Her lips pulled back from her distended fangs as she felt his fingers stroking and nudging her clit. "No..." she gasped, "No...Jordannnn...ssstop..." Her struggling form and slightly bestial tone made her blood turn to ice, even as her beast rejoiced.

Jordan pulled her hair hard until her face was inches from his own, her body forced farther onto his huge erection. He licked her fangs and lips gently, biting at her neck as he whispered, "Oh, yes, my pretty wolf... I want you... I want to please you completely... " He bit harder into her neck feeling her tighten around him, her flesh giving way to accomodate him. He thrust into her, pulling back as he lifted her before letting her go as he thrust into her again. The slamming of their bodies an extreme pain, it seemed to only turn him on more. Lupa fought hard, trying to seperate herself from her body, but it was useless. He was inside of her, he was...owning her. He was calling her beast, and as the woman screamed out in orgasm...the wolf burst through. The woman under him shuddered violently and then the smoothe cappucino colored flesh rippled and glossed with an ebon pelt. She whimpered and cowered as pleasure set her off again and again. A shuddering she-bitch under his conquerer's body.

His hand now held onto her ruff, holding her in place as he fucked relentlessly into her, "Yes, Lupa... my beautiful beast... I love to hear you begging for me... again and again... You will remember me....beautiful wolf." He pinned her body to the bed as he thrust into her tightness, feeling his body rising in his own orgasm as his cock twitched and jerked within her.The wolf yelped and cried out as hot seed burst inside of her torn body. He emptied himself within her, his hands caressing her belly and flanks as he spent. Lupa quaked at the feelings he had aroused in her...the forced sensations. She was nearly unconscious as her body gradually shifted back, the wolf receding and sated.

Jordan pulled her into his arms, placing soft kisses over her smooth flesh covered in sweat and blood. He licked her neck softly whispering into her ear, "You have pleased me, Lupa.... "

She forced her eyes open, looking dazedly to him. Was wanting him the most suicidal aspect of her life? More dangerous than her job...or her secrets? Lupa swallowed, wanting water badly and then whispered, "I don't know what to think..." Her voice was raw from screaming. Her wet hair clung to her body as she rolled to her side, wincing, as she faced him.

Jordan stroked her hair over her body, watching her closely after their intimacy. "You don't have to think, Lupa... just feel." He smiled softly, looking down at her. She had impressed him, letting go of her control. He knew now that she thoroughly enjoyed his efforts, anything less and he would doubt it. Jordan couldn't seem to help himself, he had to own his lovers completely or he was not satisfied. He kissed her lips softly, licking over her teeth and tongue. His arm reached over her body towards the nightstand and he grabbed a glass of water to hand to her, taking one for himself. He loved his new staff, so much more efficient than the last.

She drank thirstily, wondering how she was walking out of here. Or walking at all, for that matter. She laid her head to his chest and told herself she could worry about it in a moment. Her sex-satiated eyes looked up to his deep gaze, "I....I've never...shifted before...You could have been hurt..."

Jordan smiled darkly, softly replying, "The only way I would have been hurt... is if I was not pleasing your beast. Your beast was pleased. It wanted to come out..."

She blushed and set her hot cheek to his chest, "Still...it was so..intense...I have never felt that way before..." She shuddered from head to toe, goosbumps forming over her skin. She softly murmured, "I feel odd..."

Jordan kissed the top of her head, holding her tight in his arms, "Anytime you want to feel that way again... you know where I am, Lupa... I am yours to take..."

She looked up at him, "You shouldn't tell me that..."

"Afraid that you will want to come back? I'm hurt, Lupa." He smiled softly, teasing her.

She winced at how she must have sounded, and recalled why someone had a few ex-boyfriends. She sat up in bed, seeing her voluptuous breasts spilling over the top of the demi-cup black lace bra. She had never seen her breasts look so full, or maybe she'd never noticed. Either way, it was worse than being naked. She looked at her crumpled dress and wondered if she had the strength to get it back on. "I want to come back...you know that...I just...I don't know what I'm doing.." She slid her legs shakily over the side of the bed and pulled the heels off.

Jordan left the bed, coming around to kneel before her, helping her with the shoes. He moved up to the stockings and pulled them gently down her legs, looking up as he said, "You can stay here as long as you wish, Lupa. Let me run a hot bath for us..." His hands found their way to her very torn thong panties and he smiled proudly, pulling them down over her hips and legs. "I will have to buy you more...." He arched a brow playfully at her, loving the thought of sending her his idea of sexy lingerie.

jezebella
jezebella
11 Followers