Warm Arctic Nights

Story Info
A couple in a secluded cabin warm things up.
1.2k words
3.82
10.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter in Lapland is cold and dark, the darkness engulfs all the daylight hours. Little towns cut into, what seems to be, an endless forest. I drove into town to get some things, food, cheese and some wine and when I came back, our holiday cottage was comfortably warm and quit, I could hear the wood burning in the fireplace and soothing jazz coming from another room. The cottage was in the forest just outside of Levi, one of those small Finnish Lappish towns, so there were no neighbors - only the two of us. I came in and was taking off my coat and shoes when you came to the doorway with a warm smile and a long kiss. "I'm glad you're back. I'll be down in a minute." you said, as I watched you go upstairs into our bedroom I felt a warm sensational. After your pleasant welcome I was imagining last night, our passionate embrace, as our desires exploded giving into the heat of the moment. How long has she been waiting for me to come back I wonder ... maybe she went upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

Up in our room, you are wondering what to wear for the evening. Maybe something sensual, a sexy lingerie - you know how much I enjoy looking at you, or maybe something a bit more playful and comfortable. As you are taking off your clothes, your thoughts quickly race to me slowly undressing you, how I make you feel, how your body and mind respond when I am close to you, touching you... with this thought you decide to put on an oversized t-shirt and cute white socks. You stopped at the doorway on your way out you stopped for a second, with a mischievous thought you reached up under your t-shirt and took off your bra, throwing it on the bed as you walk out. Sweet sensations, from the other night, were still fresh in your mind.

I was sitting on the sofa when you came downstairs, a glass of red wine in my hand, and another glass was waiting for you on the table in front of me. Picking up your glass you curled up your legs and sat next to me. You began talking about how much you like being in Lapland, how lovely and natural it makes you feel, but as you are talking I could not stop looking at you, wanting to feel your warm body next to mine, wanting to hold you close. I put my arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to me. You quickly found a nice place to cuddle under my arm, with your head on my chest you fit so perfectly cuddling with me.

We sat together, quietly, listening to the music, then I began kissing you, the passion grew stronger as our tongues intertwined with their own dance. I could feel your slow rhythmic breathing deepen when my hand started feeling you, touching your breasts. Slowly playing with you, touching you, I see your nipples getting harder through your thin t-shirt. You press against me; your chest begins to rise as your breathing deepens with growing desire. I know you like my touch, this makes me enjoy touching you even more. I feel our body respond, I can feel your surrender.

You tremble with pleasure as my mouth moves down from your lips to your heaving breasts; as my hands move down exploring your body, you start feeling a desirable tingling sensation that you cannot get enough of ... my fingers slowly sliding up and down your inner thighs, you let out a soft moan. Your thighs slightly parting in reflex to the tingling and growing wetness between them. You then pushed me over on my back and climb on top of me. Our passion grows stronger with the soft caress of our tongues, causing everything outside the room to melt away. We kiss passionately, consumed in the rising flames as a raw passion overtakes us and our bodies begin to naturally move and grind against each other. "Is there something you want" I asked teasingly.

With you on top of me my hands are holding your tight ass, and I am pushing you harder against me. My fingers slowly move between your legs and under your panties, and I can feel you are very wet. Your eyes are closed and your head is tilted back in a world of ecstasy, you take your shirt off and toss it across the room into the shadows. My finger starts moving inside you, I feel how wet you are getting and you notice my body reacting ... You softly moan with anticipation, feeling my hard cock, your legs open a little bit wider for me - you want me inside you, filling you, pleasing you. But I do not. I want something more. I slip off the sofa and take off my clothes. I put you down on your back, opening your legs a little more. Our eyes meeting for a moment, both of us knowing what the other wanted, what we wanted...

Not giving in to our immediate and desperations I move more slowly, kissing the inside of your leg, your inner thighs, feeling your slight tremble as my tongue gets closer and closer ... my tongue begins to gently explore. Licking you, tasting you my tongue playfully moves and feels its way to more pleasurable places, wanting to feel your pleasure, wanting for your body and mind to respond with mine. Your back arches as you push your pussy hard against my mouth. Desperately wanting me inside you, you began to breathe deeper and deeper, as I lick you faster and faster towards orgasm. Suddenly you cry out, your whole body stiffens as you came hard against my mouth.

"Oh WOW! You feel so Good" you cry out. But I wasn't done yet. I put my cock inside you and slowly at first, both of us taking time to enjoy each other. You wrap your legs around my body and pull me closer, deeper, moving to meet my deep thrusts as you tightened your inner muscles - your pussy squeezing my cock to make me feel especially welcome. As the excitement builds, I start thrusting harder and deeper.

At this moment you are completely overwhelmed by the flood of sensations and soon feel the first tingling of your next orgasm building inside you. The sensation became more and more intense and just as you were reaching climax ...

I was not able to control myself any longer and I surrender to your moment as my body and mind meet with yours. I can feel myself cuming inside you as physical and mental ecstasy moves me to a place of wonder. Exhausted, we breathlessly collapse and laid there for a while enjoying the warm after-glow of the passion we had shared.

We stayed on the sofa for the rest of the night, talking, laughing, and sipping wine. As I lay behind you, holding you I find myself at peace, lost in thought in a world where there are no tomorrows. I can feel you moving closer to me, your lips softly touching my ear, whispering, "What are you thinking about..."